Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated (34354 Views)

How To Avoid Being Cheated Or Scammed On JIJI Or OLX / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Bbklopsy: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2016
nigerianvenom:

I wish to port from my marathon m5 to any of those uve mentioned, so which do u think is better among the 2 uve listed
pls is d m5 giving u issues? cos i plan getting one soon.what u think
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Prescott001(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bbklopsy:
Sincerely the phone is very OK..
But a little bit heavy compared to other phones.. Which isn't that bad..
2. The keyboard is a but slow.. Only the keyboard... Lemme say 0.67secs at times.. Can be 1 seconds slow... Gionee might work on this..
But if I should rate the phone asides those two above I mentioned... It's ok
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Elxandre(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prescott001:
Infinix Hot Note pro is 4000Mah..claimed infinix...
Before I used infinix, I used a phone of 3450 may... And I mist confess the hot Note pro is not 4000mah...
If I was asked to say the truth it's around 3600-3700... But that lie of infinix is beginning to annoy Me..ever since I used gionee m5 mini of 4000mah...the difference BTW that and my hot note pro was just too clear.

Can infinix pls stop lieing to their consumers
Will you keep kwayet angry

Google the processor in both devices before yarning fake stories. tongue

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Astutechris(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
That's a great observation @OP, but I think you should also consider the importation expenses and tax. They have to make profit you know.

Overall I think the Hot 3 is a nice phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Bbklopsy: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Prescott001:
Before I used infinix, I used a phone of 3450 may... And I mist confess the hot Note pro is not 4000mah...
If I was asked to say the truth it's around 3600-3700... But that lie of infinix is beginning to annoy Me..ever since I used gionee m5 mini of 4000mah...the difference BTW that and my hot note pro was just too clear.

pls hw is d m5 mini doing.and hw much can i get one
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Bbklopsy: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Prescott001:
Sincerely the phone is very OK..
But a little bit heavy compared to other phones.. Which isn't that bad..
2. The keyboard is a but slow.. Only the keyboard... Lemme say 0.67secs at times.. Can be 1 seconds slow... Gionee might work on this..
But if I should rate the phone asides those two above I mentioned... It's ok
thanks mahn! pls do u knw anything abt d mini.do u knw if these little issues u mentioned exists?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Kolak77: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Many people are here comparing a 26k phine with redmi 48k,gionee m5 over 50k,m5 mini(uses same processor, display, cam wif hot 3 and it's sold at 40k......amd some said we are being cheated by infinix.. Na lie Cox xiaomi, Meizu and all others are also cheatinh us as long as redmi 3 is sold for 48k and it's not better than note 2lte,redmi 2(1gbram,8gbrom)os sold at 25k and the hot 3 is also better....and xiaomi mi4 which is not as good as the zero 3 is sold for 55k....so who and who are cheating us.....and furthermore anytime any day I will choose the zero 3 sold the same price as redmi note 3 and why...
1.carlcare
2.xui Vs miui...do u know miui doesn't have app drawer and offers ultra optimization of ram which closes app running at background, and there is nothing exceptional about miui or is there?
4. Fingerprint is only for unlocking your phone as per Nigeria, nothing more than that and all other specs are almost equal.....

Note:xiaomi is by far the best when it comes to producing cheap phones with premium specs buh as per Africa xiaomi is of no different compared to infinix... Check specs and price of xiaomi phones at kilowatt and you will see for yourself....and about being cheated companies like Xiao mi, Samsung, chooses different phones for different market and I'm sure the hot 3lte will also be in Nigeria soon... So guys chill....and

And about gionee... Gionee is wack compared to infinix in Africa... Check the gionee m5 mini specs...the phone uses same chipset, cam, display as at hot 3 except battery and 3gb ram and it's sold for 40k,why not say gionee is also cheating us even note 2lte is sold at 44k....

And furthermore people should reason and note compare phones of different price range...comoarnig hot 3 to m5 which doubles the price of hot 3,isnt that irrational
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Kolak77: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Bbklopsy:
pls hw is d m5 mini doing.and hw much can i get one
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by Kolak77: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Prescott001:

Sharap.. Does both phones uses the same chipset, my item 120 is 1000mah and lasts more than 2days so shut up...conpare phones that uses same chipset and resolution.... See mumu...them dey lie to you..
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by ahmadrb10(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
KuliMart:

Go to kulimart.com

Thanks. I hope it's available in Kano where I reside
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by ahmadrb10(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kolak77:

Sharap.. Does both phones uses the same chipset, my item 120 is 1000mah and lasts more than 2days so shut up...conpare phones that uses same chipset and resolution.... See mumu...them dey lie to you..

I'm sorry to say, but I've got to say it all the same, LEARN TO TOLERATE OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS, especially when they do not affect you directly. Every customer has the right to complain, and complain he did. No crime, not anywhere in the world,my brother.

And might I add that even the owners of INFINIX MOBILITY do not have the right to respond to his criticism in the manner you did.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by nigerianvenom(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bbklopsy:

Do battery is overhype. I'm serious.
I wanna change it. But thinking about d one to get
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by djoke1: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nairaland.com users are really helping us... especially when it comes to mobile phone review. I bought Tecno F5 after reading the reviews&comments of users... I never regretted having the phone (tecno f5) until it was stolen at my place of work...

I want to buy infinix hot 3 urgently because am afraid if the price will go up... but cash is nt available now. The user of dis phone shud tell us more abt ihot3. 10ks (4give my english).
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by brainoid(m): 1:07am On Apr 20, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Do battery is overhype. I'm serious.
I wanna change it. But thinking about d one to get
you want to sell your m5?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by nigerianvenom(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2016
brainoid:
you want to sell your m5?

I might sale it
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by franklin93(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Currently am using gionee m5 mini & it's better. I have used infinix hot note & gionee is better
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated by kio052001(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2016
I think this Itel it1550 is better
3000mAh battery
OTG support
slim, light weight
I currently use it and it is rooted
the phone is great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / Which Of These Phones Did You Use? / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.