Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142290 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gloriousgee:
@angelsss u r jst 2 sucy 4 my liking, trust me writers like u dnt go far...take corrections!
Lols, my dear, I have gone very far, if you were God, the world would've perished
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by KwinToye: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
@angelss, plz ow cn I get d full story
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Gloriousgee: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
If u av rili gone far u wudnt av bin using tactics 2 get #200 frm pple all in d name of getin ur stupid story n mind u, dos dat av rili gone are seen @ d top nt at d botom extorting money frm pple. Agbero like u...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by WHOcarex: 11:54am On May 17, 2017
wink
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nkysuccess(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Haa! Interesting story but so sad I can't read the end of the story

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by SalJay(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm a new fan(reader) but I just lost d passion 2 read already, countless of episodes missing(5,9), how do you expect me 2 comprehend
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by insp: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
I just got in here ... I love the story quite impressive .... missed some episodes , and would love to finish it, but I don't have anything to offer now but thank for putting smiles on my face... unto those people talking , I guess you should run straight to your toilet and laugh out loud... cos they all love your story. and try put smile on them face too... post the rest ...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by mercyymai(f): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello angelss, I'm one of ur fans. Wen I read the story them I don't have access to Okada.com becos of my fone then. But now, I have been trying to get the story from okada for sometimes now but I can't find it. Pls how can u help me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.