Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Additional 10 Units Of Watermelon Farm To Be Allocated. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Additional 10 Units Of Watermelon Farm To Be Allocated. (829 Views)

Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / I Lost N3million In My Farm To The Flood In Ondo State / Photos From My Small Watermelon Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Additional 10 Units Of Watermelon Farm To Be Allocated. by Alpha2k(m): 3:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Apart from the 20 units of pepper farm, additional space for watermelon has been created to accornmodate 10 more farmers interested in watermelon cultivation.
As usual crops would have germinated before allocation to farmers on a 4,000sqm land with a plant population of 2,500. Expected fruit maturity from allocation date is about 75 days.
Expected number of fruits is 2,000 of 3-4.5kg each with a value of N200-N300 each.
Confirmation of quantity of harvest and evacuation are to be done by the farm holder or the appointed representative.
All 10 watermelon units will be collectively insured against natural disaster/theft by a reputable insurance company.
Cost of each unit is N120k.
M. O. U will be signed by both parties and a farmer I. D. Card issued.
Re: Additional 10 Units Of Watermelon Farm To Be Allocated. by Alpha2k(m): 3:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Picture of variety to be planted.
Farm location: Lapeji. 5 mins ride from Lukosi bus stop. Papalanto road, ogun state.
Tel/whatsapp: 09050568071. Mr. Austin.

Re: Additional 10 Units Of Watermelon Farm To Be Allocated. by Alpha2k(m): 3:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Land preparation has commenced.
Re: Additional 10 Units Of Watermelon Farm To Be Allocated. by springtech(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Can you send a mail to me on springtech07@gmail.com.

I actually want you to break this down, as It seems I am interested.

Try to detail what and what is expected of a prospective investor / farmer / farm holder.

I mean detail every kobo needed to be invested or is it a total of N120,000.

For an investor who is based far away from lagos / ogun, how do we ensure that no one swindles / scams anyone.

Thaks for your response or possiblly chat with me on whatsapp. 08025712456
Re: Additional 10 Units Of Watermelon Farm To Be Allocated. by Alpha2k(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
springtech:
Can you send a mail to me on springtech07@gmail.com.

I actually want you to break this down, as It seems I am interested.

Try to detail what and what is expected of a prospective investor / farmer / farm holder.

I mean detail every kobo needed to be invested or is it a total of N120,000.

For an investor who is based far away from lagos / ogun, how do we ensure that no one swindles / scams anyone.

Thaks for your response or possiblly chat with me on whatsapp. 08025712456
Whatsapp noted.
N120k if you will evacuate produce, while N150k if we are doing it with sales.
Each unit will bear a tag of the owner and farm assistants will be on ground. I. D. Card will be issued. M. O. U will be signed and more security & safety measures put in place.

(1) (Reply)

GET YOUR QUICK AND RELIABLE NAFDAC REGISTRATION NUMBER IN JUST 2 MONTHS / Frame Vegetable Oil Filter / Sorted: Thread now closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.