Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East (2114 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by BabaOneChance: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2016
I jas hope they did not abduct za cows too, kwos they're more imfortant than za feeful? undecided
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by sweetilicious(f): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2016
I just don't understand how this country will develop when Fulani herdsmen invade people's homeland and destroy their crops all cause they believe it it their occupation.Farmers will suffer and plant in their crops, hoping and praying for it to germinate so that they can cultivate to feed their people,some Fulani herdsmen will migrate for some miles just to feed their cows with it claiming it is their occupation and right.It is called taking what does not belong to you forcefully. This is so not acceptable. Nigeria can't be one if all these cows won't be kept in one place and provided with feed too.These type of thing makes me crave for BIAFRA the more.
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by vayne(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2016
HehHehehe,these fulanis are joking with igboland,by the time we are through with em eh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Teacher Arrested For Stealing And Eating Pupils Meals At School / Ugandan Police Officer Kills A Moneylender After He Saw The Amount He Had To Pay / Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.