Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East (2113 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by kettykin: 4:40am On Apr 05, 2016
South East Chairman of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Gidado Siddiki, yesterday raised the alarm, alleging that five Fulani herdsmen have been abducted by unknown gunmen in Ngodo, Mbaugwu-Uturu community in Isiukwuato Local Council area of Abia State.

Siddiki, who made the disclosure while briefing newsmen in Awka, the state capital, said the herdsmen were kidnapped in the bush as they grazed their cattle, adding that two persons had earlier been abducted before the abduction of the other three colleagues who went in search of them.

According to the MACBAN chairman, some gangs who claimed to be members of vigilante groups in Ngodo, Mbaugwu-Uturu community, invaded the camp of two Fulani herdsmen and abducted them.

He explained that, following the incident, “their cows scattered in the bush,’ as their colleagues at the general camp initially thought they had missed the road.

He said they lodged complaints at the “Okigwe and Isiukwuato divisional police stations, but they failed to act, as they claimed the area was not within their jurisdiction.

The chairman said the matter was later reported to the military base in Abia.

Meanwhile, President-General, Mbaugwu-Uturu community,Maduike Damian, who confirmed the incident, debunked the allegation of involvement of people in his community.

http://guardian.ng/news/cattle-breeders-allege-abduction-of-five-herdsmen-in-abia/
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by MeAndYou(m): 4:50am On Apr 05, 2016
This is like the case of the hunter being hunted

2 Likes

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by ETHIX(m): 4:51am On Apr 05, 2016
Igbos vs fulani part 2

2 Likes

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by kettykin: 4:55am On Apr 05, 2016
ETHIX:
Igbos vs fulani part 2

If only Nigeria's lopsided and biased military will keep out of this

13 Likes

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Is he trying to give pre justification for their impending attack on the community?

Anyway, I trust my abiriba boys.angry

7 Likes

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by Mrbigman1(m): 5:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Fulani herdsmen get chairman for a WHOLE awka
Mbaka why?

And ezendigbo in a sophistic region is a taboo.

Mbaka why?

15 Likes

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by basisop(m): 5:34am On Apr 05, 2016
They need a reason for another senseless killings. Any attack on innocent community in any Igbo land because of this criminal act by unscrupulous elements in Igbo land would be taken as a declaration of jihad on Ndigbo by Fulani herdsmen. Enough of their nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by udumosam23(m): 5:40am On Apr 05, 2016
No longer funny, if this issue is not addressed now, it will tear Nigeria faster that the Biafra movement.

I don't understand the govt anymore. It appears there's more heat when cattle rearers are killed or missing as compared to other citizens. Several has also been arrested as suspects for killing the Fulanis or their cows, but In cases of where the Fulanis did the killing, the govt will choose to set a committee to investigate, which report we here little about and at the end nothing is done.

Maybe admin should add another rule, no more comments about Fulani herdsmen. cos such comments may likely threaten the peace of one Nigeria, which he is a great fan of. ( no barn me o, na joke o)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Let them be Destroyed IMMIDIATELY.

1 Like

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by Holywizard: 5:51am On Apr 05, 2016
uturu isukwuato guys re always ready to shoot & kill. Any attack on their soil go make dem to kill any hausa man on sight to de extent of killing shoe makers & cloth amenders. dem go kill dem enter okigwe even go garigi

4 Likes

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by cktheluckyman: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2016
We need more of this across the entire south.BTW the entire village youths should be well armed and get ready for any eventualities.The neighbouring communities and IPOB from aba should be deployed if it becomes necessary

1 Like

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by omenka(m): 5:59am On Apr 05, 2016
I just hope this menace of herdsmen and farmers is tackled once and for all so everyone can enjoy the peace they desire.

1 Like

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by SleekMallam: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari needs to up his game and address this issue once and for all. Any further loss of human life and he shall be disgracefully impeached.
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by UnclePati: 6:04am On Apr 05, 2016
what r u waiting for to declare ur Jihad. 1967 is not 2016...we r better equiped and ready for u and ur dick head brothers.

Madness is not one persons Name alone.
right to kill is not exclusive to ur tribe alone.

start the Jihad and see ur kingmen slaughted in the entire south south and south east region

basisop:
Any attack on innocent community in any Igbo land because of this criminal act by unscrupulous elements in Igbo land would be taken as a declaration of jihad on Ndigbo by Fulani herdsmen. Enough of their nonsense.
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by ichukwu48: 6:07am On Apr 05, 2016
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the fulani are biting more than they can chew.

Eventually Wahalla go break in the south and mb and they won't have anyone to help them, excluding hausa.

1 Like

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 05, 2016
UnclePati:
Mumu....
what r u waiting for to declare ur Jihad. 1967 is not 2016...we r better equiped and ready for u and ur dick head brothers.

start the Jihad and see ur kingmen slaughted in the entire south south and south east region too.

foooooooooooooooool

Chief you guys are saying the same thing. The guy is actually making your point.
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by Beremx(f): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2016
I hope there will not be a reprisal attack sha. enough of the bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by ElCount: 6:16am On Apr 05, 2016
Well I no blame them, when your brother is in power and giving you the military backing you need, dem for don kidnap all of una finish including ur cows nonsense!
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by GetUmad: 6:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Where was the MACBAN MADMAN chairman when his people were kidnapping, causing mayhem and wrecking colossal havoc on lives and properties?
he should take a chill pill and watch first before raising alarm. its their turn to learn the real art of "kidnapping"and not that amateur one.

Meanwhile In other news, MTN would start sending this ; To know the nearest filling station in your area selling fuel at the official rate, text "locate" to 676. Terms and conditions apply.
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by caprini1: 6:21am On Apr 05, 2016
No fuel,no light,plenty heat,Fulani ninjas,high cost of food stuffs etc.......Wetin we dey do on churches on Sundays sef?.....Pastors should increase prayer meetings for the above and not the increased intensity I've noticed recently for tithe collections.
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by DerKaiser: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Bro I suggest you declare the source of this information on your OP otherwise this is just an unnecessary instigation that does nobody good and creates unnecessary sentiments.

Not that I do not believe that Abiriba boys are capable of such acts. They are quite ruthless and very feared in Igboland.
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by kettykin: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2016
DerKaiser:
Bro I suggest you declare the source of this information on your OP otherwise this is just an unnecessary instigation that does nobody good and creates unnecessary sentiments.

Not that I do not believe that Abiriba boys are capable of such acts. They are quite ruthless and very feared in Igboland.

http://guardian.ng/news/cattle-breeders-allege-abduction-of-five-herdsmen-in-abia/
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by vikacydevato(m): 6:39am On Apr 05, 2016
The government should look into this issue before it gets out of hand.
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by chiefobdk(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2016
UnclePati:

start the Jihad and see ur kingmen slaughted in the entire south south and south east region

U 're saying d same thing with the guy. read slowly dis time maybe u ll understand
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Lol.... Una no dey tire

#Emptybarrels cool
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by Bawsse(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari do something about this ur boys biko.. They r causing too much problems in ALL geographic zones.

Nd ur silence is even more frightening, like u r a part of this grand scheme.
Re: Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East by chiefobdk(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2016
the Hunter being hunted.
ipob never reason thr matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Cultists Including Herbalist Beheaded, Heads Displayed On Road In Rivers / Cult Wars: Auchi Polytechnic Under Tension (graphic photos) / Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.