Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community (27019 Views)

White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by saintkel(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
So its no more d fear of Boko boys, na fulani be our nightmare?

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by sweetkerosine: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
those men no get joy oo
they should hold them tite

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by MENELIK1: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba and fear fear.
Go and find out why PMB and Marwa were in Oyo state to see Lam Adesina, then you will know what IPOB touts like you are saying about Yoruba is a lie. You just want to establish cowardice with Yorubas ****

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by drss(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2016
lilzcee:
We gonna chase them all away nonsense angry i rep abia cool
yes o my brother. fulani terrorism will set d final disintergration of nigeria.
if u see how pipul ar planning to exterminate fulani terrorist now u go shock. nobody has monopoly of violence.

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by schoolfeez: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2016
these five men are not missing but they are on invisible mission just watch out and see what will happen next . abia has the highest number of fulanis and boko haram in the whole SE . The virus is there already
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
fulanis are sexy.. hence d hate cheesy
grin cheesy go and rescue them before they are killed
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Cutehector(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2016
ellacute45:
grin cheesy go and rescue them before they are killed
go and shake ur bombom for d kidnappers.. dey will rescue dem
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by skyman200(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Fulani herdsmen welcome to battle in the east, i trust the east nah qualas u people don, t want to stop killing so that just the begining for u.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Chapmax: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Is the Priest they kidnapped released?

4 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by gbeymey(f): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2016
grin Good news

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by kettykin: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
the country has never bn useless! But the pple in it. If the country is useless, the soil would have trown us all inside atlantic Ocean like Tsunami did to Japan due to our Stu**pidity! Nigeria is a great country I tell you but wicked ppl everywhere. That's the analogy my brother.

Of what use is Nigeria to mankind or the world apart from intermittent news of killings, genocide, militancy, terrorism etc. The majority of the wicked people in Nigeria are pushing the country of the cliff aided by their hypocritical brothers

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
go and shake ur bombom for d kidnappers.. dey will rescue dem
Nawty boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by FlyoruB: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba and fear fear.
Akuko. Na common kidnap dey make Una masturbate like this?? cheesy Smh.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/11-herdsmen-killed-in-oyo/
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2016
becuz dey are stateless and nomads..dey live free and die free...if u go to chad and mali u will understand..dey settle anywhere commit crime and vanish without a trace..most of dem look alike and dey move like a pack of wolves..close knit family..dey are extremely violent and lack any sense of forgiveness..
layla129:
These fulani herdsmen are just everywhere. They don't have grasses to feed their cattles in their towns/cities or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2016
ellacute45:
Nawty boy undecided
nawty geh

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Bjergtrolde: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Kcinho:
We've No Hand In Abducted Herdsmen - Abia Community

Leaders of Ngodo, Mbaugwu-Uturu com­munity in Isikwuato Local Government Area of Abia State, have denied any involvement in the alleged ab­duction of five Fulani herds­men by suspected gunmen.

The herdsmen were al­legedly abducted in the bush when their cattle grazed on some farmers’ crops in the community.

The South East Chair­man of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nige­ria (MACBAN), Alhaji Gida­do Siddiki, who told journal­ists in Awka, Anambra State about the kidnap of the herds­men, fingered the local vigilan­tes in the incident.

In a swift reaction, the President-General of Mbaug­wu-Uturu Community, Mr. Maduike Damian, refuted Siddiki’s allegation.

He said: “I am on top of that situation. But that act was not carried out by our people. In fact, we have mobi­lised our youths to assist the police in fishing out the cul­prits. I married from the North and as such, I wouldn’t support any act that will bring us on a collision course with the Fu­lani.

“In fact, the report available to me has it that there are a group of hoodlums living in that bush for about a year now. I was surprised,” Damian said.

A senior Army officer involved in the military’s search for the missing herdsmen told The AUTHORITY that “in my capacity I can’t talk to the press but my commanding officer will get back to you for details. He is currently in a meeting in Ohafia.”

A youth leader in the community, who would not want to be mentioned for security reasons, said they have mobilised to assist security agents to trace the victims.

In his narration, Siddiki had claimed that two herdsmen were first abducted before three others were “kidnapped by a gang of vigilantes.”

Siddiki said: “Some gangs who claimed to be vigilantes in Ngodo, Mbaugwu-Uturu community, Abia State, invaded the camp of two Fulani herdsmen and abducted them. Their cows, as a result, were scattered in the bush. Initially, when they didn’t return to the camp the following morning, their colleagues at a general camp thought that they missed their way. So, three persons went to search for them. Sadly, three of them were equally abducted by the same gang as they went without weapons.”

According to him, “we went to Okigwe Divisional Police Station, Imo State, to report the matter but they said that that area is not under their jurisdiction. So, we went to Isikwuato Police Division, they also declined having jurisdiction there. We had no option than to report to the military in Abia State.”

http://authorityngr.com/2016/04/We-ve-no-hand-in-abducted-herdsmen--Abia-community/

Next site of fulani massacre: Uturu Abia State
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by AfroKnight: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Abia state is known for kidnapping. Especially that dangerous Aba.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by tan2: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2016
It is time all this killing and kidnapping stop. Somebody is gaining from it at the top that is why they are soft on this issue especially the fulani stuff. It is just getting out of hand.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Flyingngel(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2016
I don't know if this their president can't tell them not to take there cow near any farmland, so that these nonsense will stop. Instead of issuing unnecessary press release when the indigene attack them. Obey the law of any land that you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by layla129(f): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2016
embarassed
PrinceEvolution:
becuz dey are stateless and nomads..dey live free and die free...if u go to chad and mali u will understand..dey settle anywhere commit crime and vanish without a trace..most of dem look alike and dey move like a pack of wolves..close knit family..dey are extremely violent and lack any sense of forgiveness..
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Stolen: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

Igbo is not confined to one local government area like idomas in Aguta, mbanu!

We are divided into over 9 states in Nigeria.

Just our protest got international coverage, any nonsense will certainly bring down the Zoo, becos it will be fire for fire.

We dont care to know if fulani produce President. We will do the necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by BabaOneChance: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2016
You're rejoicing that you kidnapped my workers bat you forget that me, my pamily and my beautipul cows are frotected by za invisible Nigerian kwonstitushon. Touch us and za military will affear in ya kwomunity and kwuase disaster. Shegeya damburuba! angry
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2016
kettykin:

A senior Army officer involved in the military’s search for the missing herdsmen told The AUTHORITY that “in my capacity I can’t talk to the press but my commanding officer will get back to you for details. He is currently in a meeting in Ohafia

I really don't know what to say of Nigeria's military, so their business is now to search for missing herdsmen and shoot at unarmed protesters and arrest youths protesting herdsmen destruction of their farmlands. I cringe for such a useless country.
As in eh, the news just weak me.

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by emmalexabl(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

I guess you mean next community where fulanis will be massacred.....bc those villagers no dey take chances at all.
Strangers are not welcomed !!

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Some shrine in Abia will be receiving human body parts right about now! Every day for thief, they didn't hear, they then strayed into the den of money ritualists! Didn't they see picture of Theodore Orji in the paper? I forgot dem no dey dey read paper, only BBC Hausa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by emmalexabl(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2016
Tunami:
so the NA are searching for terrorists that were kidnapped? We are indeed living in a zoo.

If those jobless armies should succeed in rescuing those terrorists(which is very unlikely though).,then I suggest they be deployed immediately to zambisa forest because they would be very useful in rescuing our dear chibok girls with their special skills..

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Stolen: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2016
emmalexabl:

I guess you mean next community where fulanis will be massacred.....bc those villagers no dey take chances at all.
Strangers are not welcomed !!

Leave the mofo! Very few people know that igbos are actually barbarians. This is who we really are, forget christianity, our ancestors eat humans and celebrate with the heads of enemies put on open display.

Without British and US, fulani get level? Can dey win a war? Can dey hold power? Can dey even win election?

Truth is Ndiigbo are tired of Nigeria and will no longer tolerate excesses.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Coming Back From Church In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) / House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.