Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community (27034 Views)

White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by lukman885(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
I see... many of you re celebrating... when the herdsmen retaliate peoples will start wailing..... 9ja. Lord save us!
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Tunami(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
emmalexabl:

If those jobless armies should succeed in rescuing those terrorists(which is very unlikely though).,then I suggest they be deployed immediately to zambisa forest because they would be very useful in rescuing our dear chibok girls with their special skills..
i wish your suggestions matters in this normadic govt it would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by ossyprince: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2016
I trust my state.....dem no dey take rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by 4C2215131: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
A classic case of tit for tat maybe?
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Baroba(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Someone need to teach Fulani's how to make hay and ranch farming, nomadic herding of livestock has no place in the 21st century..

Marist Brother s Uturu Okigwe was my Alma mater, the place is full of lovely lush green vegetation all year round, am not surprised ndi Fulani are very active there..

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
kettykin:

A senior Army officer involved in the military’s search for the missing herdsmen told The AUTHORITY that “in my capacity I can’t talk to the press but my commanding officer will get back to you for details. He is currently in a meeting in Ohafia

I really don't know what to say of Nigeria's military, so their business is now to search for missing herdsmen and shoot at unarmed protesters and arrest youths protesting herdsmen destruction of their farmlands. I cringe for such a useless country.
Will this your ranting & careless choice of words make the country usefully?
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by prophetfire: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2016
I will buy 5 cartons of Orijin for those Abia abductors if I see them. If they abduct more, they get more. This is how it should be since our govt is stoupid and silly. 5 kposaaa for Abia people.

3 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Rucheen:
Just five and they are crying.
And the five are not even dead.Whey they have killed hundreds all over naija.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Lilimax(f): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Chapmax:
Is the Priest they kidnapped released?
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Hyper007(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2016
cryThese are the same herdsmen dat were wrecking havoc every where and were killing people just because of some diseased cows and now only five were abducted not even killed and FG is here making noise, abeg make dem no vex me oo angry

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Chrixtopha(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
I trust Abia state nau , no be this efulefu Imo and Enugu state folks that are crying like ladies hit by menstrual pains over some fuccking nomads .

Here in Rivers State they simply varnish without a trace.
Do anything but do it silently . cool

Where I come from fulani respects themselves because each time they misbehave it will take them another year to set foot on that land.

my dear, am from Imo State oh,our problem is that their brother is our Governor nau...'''Okoroawusa''.....if you talk, you are gone...'

2 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
It seems abia has fertile grasslands that the fulani militias are salivating at. The fulani should hold their urge for Buhari has ordered CBN to release enough forex to import sophisticated grass for them.

IS it so bad that e now import grass, when so many communities in abia state dont clear their bushes, very soon nigeria will be importing refuse from other countries. angry
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by kozmokaz(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

Next site of fulani massacre: Uturu Abia State
bros am sure u av not been to uturu...
cux if u av , u won't b saying this

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2016
garfield16:
Some shrine in Abia will be receiving human body parts right about now! Every day for thief, they didn't hear, they then strayed into the den of money ritualists! Didn't they see picture of Theodore Orji in the paper? I forgot dem no dey dey read paper, only BBC Hausa!!

You must be a journalist..
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2016
Baroba:
Someone need to teach Fulani's how to make hay and ranch farming, nomadic herding of livestock has no place in the 21st century..

Marist Brother s Uturu Okigwe was my Alma mater, the place is full of lovely lush green vegetation all year round, am not surprised ndi Fulani are very active there..

Yes afterall man does not live by cow meat alone, isi ewu never finish. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Lilimax(f): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg, they should release the Fulani Herdsmen asap. Authorities concerned should mediate into this matter and resolve it amicably.
I wouldn't want a situation some Aba/Ngwa boys will resort to Kidnapping as it used to be shocked
It wasn't good stories those period at all. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba and fear fear.
How is the statement linked to Yoruba ?When will your brain start working properly?
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by amunkita(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2016
How re we sure they were truly kidnapped

I suspect a plot by Buhari to divert attention from the biafran struggle..
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by domnwan(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2016
I trust my Abia brothers,Ngwa people are also good butchers.... the herdsmen are gone forever.... in 2weeks time,their activities will not be noticed in Abia State
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by MrEverest(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2016
This news just made my day! Am I happy? Your guess is as good as mine! Come to think of it, is the Nigerian army for the fulanis alone? Hundreds were killed at Agatu by these blood sucking demons yet they did nothing but immediately they heard that fulani herdsmen were kidnapped, they swung into action, is that not double standard? Every region of Nigeria, especially the south & middle belt should know what to do to protect themselves against death & destruction. The Army should go & get those fulani terrorists that massacred Agatu people, they are human beings & they are Nigerians!!

5 Likes

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by dTruth101: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Now IPODs and WAILERS are having orgasms over terror on innocent Fulanis l hope you will not cry when the Fulanis come for you.

The debt must surely be paid!
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by AMI3(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2016
dTruth101:
Now IPODs and WAILERS are having orgasms over terror on innocent Fulanis l hope you will not cry when the Fulanis come for you.

WHO IS THIS? ARE YOU IN THIS CON3?

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2016
drss:
yes o my brother. fulani terrorism will set d final disintergration of nigeria.
if u see how pipul ar planning to exterminate fulani terrorist now u go shock. nobody has monopoly of violence.
and for the dullard that called himself president of Nigeria, thunder will fire him, i just bought fuel 175 angry

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by MrEverest(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2016
Mekwen:
And the five are not even dead.Whey they have killed hundreds all over naija.
We Southerners & the Middle Belt are the most stvpid people I have seen! These Fulani terrorists have killed thousands & raped scores of women nationwide yet not even one of them has ever been arrested!! The army swung into action when five of them were allegedly kidnapped in Abia, last time the youths protested in Enugu about 76 of them were also arrested by the army & later made to bail themselves with a staggering 200,000 naira each! The injustice in Nigeria alone is enough to make me despise this Godforsaken country. Buhari should continue in his bigotry but a time of reckoning is coming. Bravo to those brave men of Uturu for being proactive.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Justycxx(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2016
nigeria's disintegration is scripted, fulani herdsmen are playing their role perfectly
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by ENEONWO(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
I trust Abia state nau , no be this efulefu Imo and Enugu state folks that are crying like ladies hit by menstrual pains over some fuccking nomads .

Here in Rivers State they simply varnish without a trace.
Do anything but do it silently . cool

Where I come from fulani respects themselves because each time they misbehave it will take them another year to set foot on that land.

My friend, you should note that the people of Ugwuleshi in Awgu LGA of Enugu State who were arrested last month for allegedly killing the cows of Fulani herdsmen share common boundary with the Abia community were the herdsmen were allegedly abducted. You know what i mean na! By the way, in Rivers State were i reside, Fulani people move there cows everywhere: roads, schools, farms, without getting even a warning.The other day they blocked the Choba/Uniport axis of the East-West Road for almost 45 minutes, causing heavy traffic congestion.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by Yujin(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2016
dTruth101:

In your hypocritical mind you could not see where it was written that their cattle had eaten some farmers crops. Fulani herdsmen will not last a week if they do any similar thing they've been doing in the MB. Ndigbo are a big ethnic group and sourcing weapons are very easy among us. Where will the herdsmen run to? We know their existing camps already and will comb the other forests for more. They have no where to hide. I've been saying it that the Nigerian Army do not protect any group except the fulanis. Ask yourself this question. Are the Nigerian soldiers peopled by fulanis only? NO! That means that those guys are doing somethings that other people have been neglecting. Play the game just like them but reserving few surprising cards for the last. It beats me how men can sleep with their eyes close knowing that invaders are lurking around their communities having molested their people before. I can never bear it. They can come over for a reprisal on our ancestral lands. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by macaranta(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Fulani should take it easy....Abians not smiling.

1 Like

Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by habsydiamond(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Very Good o. Dem deserve am ooo. Why dem no kidnap 60 of them. Why will someone rearing cattles be carrying Gun when u no be militant. Na God go save us oooo.
Re: Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community by ozoemenaca: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2016
In as much as I don't support them being kidnapped, but you would recall that they first kidnapped two Igbo women and Igbo guys are trying to show them that they have been on ground as far as this business is concerned. It serves them right anyway, at least they would know that is not any place that you go and mess up. Now you would soon hear Buhari break his silence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos / 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London / Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.