Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Can You Pray That Your Life Should Be Run The Way Pmb Is Running Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Pray That Your Life Should Be Run The Way Pmb Is Running Nigeria? (605 Views)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Pray That Your Life Should Be Run The Way Pmb Is Running Nigeria? by Adekdammy: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2016
It's as if the president or better still those in power doesn't even know what the masses are going through.

No light, no fuel, the economy is not making sense, naira has refused to GBERA (Appreciate), our president is now competing with Ajala travels all over the world, same thing they blamed the previous government of, hypocrisy where hath thou? Imagine buying fuel from the filling station for 200 naira per litre plus the time you will have to waste before buying and someone will tell me I am impatient with this government and I keep wondering, that you are loyal to this government doesn't mean you have to support every of their wrong moves.

This government is so consistent with lies that we don't even know what to believe again, even pdp who is supposed to be a better opposition sef no dey make sense at all with Ali Modu sheriff as their chairman, well there matter is for another day.

By the way, sometimes last year, before election, oga Fashola said, having power is not a rocket science now our Barrister Babatunde Fashola, minister of works, housing and power, how come i only get an average power of say 50 minutes in a week? Abi power don turn planet science ni? With the heat wave , no light, ko da o, the rate at which one hears babies ringing tones at night due to heat plus no fuel to power generator , all I can say is make una Fear God.

Just watchout, another dasuki gate or leak from our source said will soon come out again just to divert our attention from how they are running the economy down, mind you, am in support of war against corruption but enough of this media trials, let those saddle with catching of thieves catch thieves and you that are elected to make the economy work, please work.

If a man takes years to rehearse how to be crazy, when will he now perform it live on stage?

As many people who are supporting this government, can you pray that your lives should be run the way buhari is running Nigeria?

Well, it's not too late for them to get it right, stop blaming the previous govt for our woes, they were voted out because you promised us change and not chains.

O God of creation
Guide our leaders right
and if they refuse your guidance, deal with them in your wrath, amen.

Have a blessed day, maranatha.. He cometh soon.

1 Like

Re: Can You Pray That Your Life Should Be Run The Way Pmb Is Running Nigeria? by ckmayoca: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2016
No body can pray his family be run like Nigeria is being run from the creation of nigeria not now alone.
Re: Can You Pray That Your Life Should Be Run The Way Pmb Is Running Nigeria? by alkines(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
dats if i wven tink about dat kinda prayer....when prayers like "MAY GOD SUPRISE MY ENEMIES AS LEICESTER SURPRISE EVERYBODY FOR EPL"..
Re: Can You Pray That Your Life Should Be Run The Way Pmb Is Running Nigeria? by Adekdammy: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2016
ckmayoca:
No body can pray his family be run like Nigeria is being run from the creation of nigeria not now alone.

but a similar prayer point was raised during the last administration

1 Like

Re: Can You Pray That Your Life Should Be Run The Way Pmb Is Running Nigeria? by ckmayoca: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Adekdammy:

but a similar prayer point was raised during the last administration

Who ever that wishes for the life of his or her family be like the way the country is governed frm the start may say yes. All the parties n leaders are flop.
Re: Can You Pray That Your Life Should Be Run The Way Pmb Is Running Nigeria? by 0nyegame(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2016
God forbid, never i reject it.

Comedy nation, senseless leaders and visionless politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Ifeanyi Uba Releases Latest Update On Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / Shame Nigeria Needs Help To Pay For Fuel Imports / SCANDAL | Buhari Using Boko Haram Funds To Fight Political Enemies – US, UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.