Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her (1262 Views)

Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her by Carpenter247: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Waje who is deeply hurt by the comment took to her Instagram page to address the insulting someone just to gain attention

Read below

Love covers a multitude of sin yet it's so difficult for us,we have become a people so invested in bringing others down, laughing silently at misfortunes. Define wickedness....... What happened to us?what happened to when paying a compliment didn't mean weakness, what happened to respect and understanding boundaries, I put up a pic of my mum to celebrate her and someone said she's as ugly as you.
Are we so desperate for attention that we light the fire that Will grill our souls to death, social media is now the place to show hate and some laugh and say its entertainment? Don't forget! you sow yam na yam you go reap. Who is fooling WHO. Don't let The devil use you to shine. Love !

http://naijalodge.com/2016/04/waje-replies-fan-said-mom-ugly/

Re: Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her by chocolateme(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her by Airforce1(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
some fans sef

1 Like

Re: Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her by goldbim(f): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2016
This is what I call CLASS!!!no need of saying she'll pull down his career.. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Op op op, how many times I call you?

Do me a favour please grin

Gerrarahia mehn..

hahan, you can lie for africa. Picture or I refuse to be lied to this early morning abeg..
Re: Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2016
This Waje girl is extremely ugly but that doesn't give anyone the right to insult her mum.
Re: Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2016
our celebrity sef no dey gree accept insult again oo
Re: Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her by Larrey(f): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2016
The Fan went too far to abuse someone's mother
Re: Waje Replies Fan Who Said Her Mom Is As Ugly As Her by Masterclass32: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2016
All these standing fans sef.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Comedy Actor Mr Ibu Having Wild Fun Allover Europe / Check Out A Nollywood Actress Preparing Nigerian Jollof Rice! (photos) / Africa's Male Barbie 'bobrisky' Reveals He Is Madly Crushing On Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.