Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? (1572 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / Check Out This Movie Trailer "JUGUNU" (Yoruba version of "Drunken Master") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by chocolateme(f): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Me love it, sees it over and over and over again.. "Have you seen this man Francis"? Lol grin

Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
I can't wait to see this movie! I'm madly in love with preview
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by chocolateme(f): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
very interesting, I saw it at the film house, just bought it days back, it's out on the original cd
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by kachi19: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Lol its in HD on movie sites... You should waste no time now and download it. Its the Sexiest and Craziest SuperHero movie ever!!
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
chocolateme:
very interesting, I saw it at the film house, just bought it days back, it's out on the original cd
Nne, if i should tell you my story...you go pity me sef. I downloaded the movie from my normal movie site, but the audio was very poor so i decided to buy. The guy selling the stuff promised me heaven and earth that the picture quality is okay and that i will really enjoy the movie. I got home with excitement hoping to enjoy myself for the night, only to see that the one i downloaded was way better. I took the movie back to him the following day and collected another copy...the same thing. I was so angry, but decided to exchange it with "gods of Egypt"

I really cannot wait to see this movie and to cap it all...i use metrodigital at home and they always always show the preview
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
kachi19:

Lol its in HD on movie sites... You should waste no time now and download it. Its the Sexiest and Craziest SuperHero movie ever!!
Please, can you help me with any? I could kill for this movie o grin cheesy
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by Israelsaidu(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ave watched it a hundred time plus it's on my phone....its an awesome movie....Ryan reynold killed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by udatso: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Please, can you help me with any? I could kill for this movie o grin cheesy

Download from torrent kickass uploaded a better Quality last week
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by CallmeKola(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oh! Deadpool!!! One of the few movies of 2016 I keep watching over and over again. You'd appreciate it more if you're knowledgeable about the fictional universes.
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by itstpia8: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ryan Reynolds was great in The Proposal, havent watched this one yet.
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by newguy1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
The comedy part is what tripped me but d xracter just keep reminding me of wolverine. All in all Ryan killed d Xracter 7/10
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by itstpia8: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
why is he raising his butt in this picture?
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by bufness(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bleep yea lol, better that that darn zack synder superman vs batman, or that shitty gods of egypt
Re: Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? by profmallory(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nope... too vulgar for my liking

(1) (Reply)

TSTV, Biggest Scam Of 2017 / Free-to-Air Service: Share your experience. / Best Medical Drama Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.