Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

See Pics Of The 62-yr Old Wheel Barrow Pusher Who Went Back To School In Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Pics Of The 62-yr Old Wheel Barrow Pusher Who Went Back To School In Class (585 Views)

Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / 60-year-old Wheelbarrow Pusher Begins Secondary Education In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of The 62-yr Old Wheel Barrow Pusher Who Went Back To School In Class by stephenduru: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Yesterday the story of a 60-year-old wheel barrow pusher who believes that anything is possible with determination shocked Nigerians after he decided to go back to school as a JSS2 student

Trezzy Blog has now obtained more photos of Adalabu Seribor, fondly called Oyibo - a man who chose to return to secondary school despite his old age. A decision that has left many wondering what he wanted to achieve in school at such age.

“I decided to go to school at this age because I perpetually feel the pain of being an illiterate in this modern world where everything has to do with English and education. I also do not want a situation whereby someone else would interprete or write for me if eventually I am chosen to hold an office in my community,” says 60 year old Adalabu Seribor.

The JSS II student of Izon College, Bomadi- Overside in Bomadi Local Government Area, Delta State, who lost his mother at a tender age said though he was privileged to attend elementary school like some of his peers when he was taken to Ekeremor community in Bayelsa to stay with a relation, he however dropped out when he chose to return back to Bomadi due to the strict regime of his benefactor, a magistrate.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/more-photos-of-60-yr-old-wheel-barrow.html

Re: See Pics Of The 62-yr Old Wheel Barrow Pusher Who Went Back To School In Class by Sunnymatey(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2016
That's a gud one, at least a man needs to pursue his dreams b4 he kick the bucket.
Re: See Pics Of The 62-yr Old Wheel Barrow Pusher Who Went Back To School In Class by thesicilian: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Inspirational, especially to those much younger who think they're too old to go back to school and pursue their dreams.

(1) (Reply)

28days Of Strike With No Hope, A Lot From The Students Arm Will Happen Soon If.. / Need Extra-pocket Money? I need someone to post on Social Media for me /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.