Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Ancestors Failed Us Kushiet People | Bantus Control Most Of Africa | Shame - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Ancestors Failed Us Kushiet People | Bantus Control Most Of Africa | Shame (1251 Views)

Igbo And Yoruba Share The Same Ancestors / 5 Taboos Across Africa That Modernism Failed To Take Away (Pics) / Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ancestors Failed Us Kushiet People | Bantus Control Most Of Africa | Shame by TheEthioAtheist: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Can't believe that our long standing culture, history, racial features aren't majority of Africa. One thing about Bantus is they love spreading everywhere and having as many kids as they can. They have turned more into pests | When Horn Of Africa rises and it will start with Ethiopia than Djibouti after that Eritrea and Somalia. How horrible Bantus in Southern Africa that is pretty sad but that is life.

[img]http://www.face-music.ch/artuganda/bantumigration.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ancestors Failed Us Kushiet People | Bantus Control Most Of Africa | Shame by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is more like it:

We only spared the deserts for you grin grin
Re: My Ancestors Failed Us Kushiet People | Bantus Control Most Of Africa | Shame by Wulfruna(f): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:
Can't believe that our long standing culture, history, racial features aren't majority of Africa. One thing about Bantus is they love spreading everywhere and having as many kids as they can. They have turned more into pests | When Horn Of Africa rises and it will start with Ethiopia than Djibouti after that Eritrea and Somalia. How horrible Bantus in Southern Africa that is pretty sad but that is life.

Incoherent. undecided
Re: My Ancestors Failed Us Kushiet People | Bantus Control Most Of Africa | Shame by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
I am Nigerian... we are simply smarter than you guys. Now go and cry somewhere... grin grin grin

TheEthioAtheist:

(1) (Reply)

Timi Abibu Lagunju: The First Yoruba Muslim From Ede. / # / West Africans Are Not West Africans???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.