Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything (26643 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Ramanto(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2016
but she knows money is something
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin Cuppy make we swap places na abeg... Money na my efritin o
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2016
No matter how evil money is, don't think being broke is holy! cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by benedictnsi(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2016
omoharry:
than cry riding OKADA.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol.... Lollzxxx..... I reject grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by hedonistic: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2016
It's only easy to say when you have it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Iyaju(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol

See eeh, make we talk true.... Money might not be everything but with money you can always get "anything" which is still "everything" (except LIFE)

Haven't you heard

That "any FINANCIAL NEED that will make a RICH MAN to CRY....... must have killed a POOR MAN many years ago....

it's true that" money doesn't buy Happiness but I would rather Cry inside a Ferrari or a Lamborghini

#shikina
Bros na true you yarn jare.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Lilimax(f): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
DICKtator:
You think if your father wasntv Otedollar ,anyone would listen to you?
Or you would be recognised as a DJ,even abroad?

Wee you kipkwayet?

grin grin grin grin
Are you saying she's not a good DJ? undecided
All I know is that she is diligent and does her work well ; this speaks for her and not necessarily because her father is rich.

Afterall we have a lot of people that have made it in their respective professions as a result of hard work and diligence and not necessarily as a result of connections. smiley

Btw, she is a wife material o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by henrydadon(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
this one that has never experience poverty and real hunger before to is talking.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by stubbornman(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
She already has enough money to think of such....if she switch roles with me for one week she go delete that yeye thing wey she write

see the bed wey she lie down self ...mtchew!!!
*folds my Aladdin bed*

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by freecocoa(f): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Because you have it eh kwa?

But money is not everything sha, still on still, I'd rather have it cos without it, you can get almost nothing.

What am I saying sef? Money is almost everything.

Instead of poverty, I will just overdose on tramadol, yes, that's how serious the issue is.

Money has way too much importance, to live without it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by oostin: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yeah right, easy for you to say when you are a billionaire's daughter.

Try trading places with iya Risi who's trying to put her kids through school by selling bole at the roadside at Obalende then you'll understand the power of money. Even the Holy Bible says that money answereth all things.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by repogirl(f): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Money might not be everything but it is still very necessary. angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by henrydadon(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
NobleAngell:
I laugh in Spanish. The older you've gotten the more u've realize abi? If u had grown in abject poverty, I don't think you will ever say that. Money is important o. Money is not everything but money is the reason we know about the Otedolas.
without the money her father has..person go sabi am...or if she grew up in poverty and she woke up one day and say "daddy i want to be a DJ" the kind slap way go land her face ehh..but because her father know he has money and she is set for life..that why he is allowing her do the disk jockey stuff.. grin grin..a typical average nigerian girl cant wake up one day and say i want to be a dj

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by pinkpearl17(f): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lilimax:
All I know is that she is diligent and does her work well ; this speaks for her and not necessarily because her father is rich.

Afterall we have a lot of people that have made it in their respective professions as a result of hard work and diligence and not necessarily as a result of connections. smiley

I put it to you that there are far better female Djs in Nigeria who do not have the opportunity to move their careers. The presidential dinner she was invited as a Dj, do you think it would have happened if her last name was not Otedola? Being abroad to expand her career, is it not as a result of her influential father? What hard work? With Ac, private jets, enough money at your disposal to pursue your dreams?

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by ijebu2020: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dnt mind these spoilt kids theres nothing they will not say on social media..she never knew how far since she got a rich father ehnnn someone should tell me how did her father became rich infact....anybody with what her father has been doing years ago to become rich should tell me plss...too many overnight rich guys in Naija
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Tamzblaze(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Before she made such a comment...then something must have dealt with her badly which money has no power to negotiate with e.g maybe an undisclosed health challenge she's facing...no one knows
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by oostin: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lilimax:

Why you dey squat ontop shit wey no be your oown, are you her PR manager??!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by NobleAngell(f): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
henrydadon:
without the money her father has..person go sabi am...or if she grew up in poverty and she woke up one day and say "daddy i want to be a DJ" the kind slap way go land her face ehh..but because her father know he has money and she is set for life..that why he is allowing her do the disk jockey stuff.. grin grin..a typical average nigerian girl cant wake up one day and say i want to be a dj
Abeg see me see this girl o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Marriage in her mind, use your dad's money to get what you want.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by ettaetta(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dats true, but when you have money 90percent of live problems is solved
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by tansho(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Receive slap. I don't want to know if you're Otedola's daughter
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Gizer: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
I no blame u.. In PEJ voice..
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Rockyfancino(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lilimax:

No near her o. She's for my older brother.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
yes ofcourse, coming from a gal whose dad own his side. go to creeks of Lagos and say that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Lilimax(f): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
oostin:

Why you dey squat ontop shit wey no be your oown, are you her PR manager??!!!
embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by babzlim(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Come my area, put on my shoes for just a yr, trust me no body go tell you say okoko far.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by macaranta(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
She's in a very comfortable position to be saying that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cuppy! No vex me this afternoon o!..if only u know what lack of money is puting me through!
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by smallyaro: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]I completely agree with what she said, she may not get all what she needs for example now(true love) and even peace of mind, so it is better to get money someone can control not the one that will be controlling some, becus in money that controls someone, peace of mind and many things needed in life may not be there. I rest my case
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by LuveU2(f): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
BedLam:
That true. Because you can only say that when you have enough of it. Do I need to start computing figures of how many Nigerians have died because they couldn't afford hospital bill ? Money is life!
SMH
If money was life, rich people shouldnt be dying.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Jok3r(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
Billionaire’s Daughter DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything…Twitter Nigeria Totally Disagrees

Billionaire daughter and music artiste, DJ Cuppy, whose father is Femi Otedola has finally realized that Money isn't money...and she wants the world to know so.
So she took to her twitter page hours ago and wrote
“Money Really Isn’t Everything… The Older I’ve Gotten The More I’ve Realised”
Her fans on Twitter didn’t seem to get down with the vibe, but were quick to laugh at her philosophical post.
See reactions below

t: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/billionaires-daughter-dj-cuppy-says.html

op. pls if she tinks money isn't everything let her com gimme a blank cheque lemme fil d figures I need dat looks lik d 11 digits of my fone number frm dere I cn use some to com pay her bride price.....
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
She is right to an extent. Money is not everything but it will solve many things.
A friend from a rich family once made such statements before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Pictured) / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Photos From Blossom Chukwujekwu's Birthday Party By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.