Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything (26641 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Says She Is Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr Eazi / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Xodiq(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg wetin Cuppy dey talk sef, Money no be everything abi oya go try poverty.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by alexikem(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
True money aint everything
if money is nt everytin let her marry me
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Eseosa20(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
True money isnt everything. Only the rich knows that. The poor can neva understand that. Lord bless my hustle so i can boldly say MONEY ISNT EVERYTHING.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by kherlly(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shez right

Anyway

People wont hear her out coz of her family background

NB

My

Boo

Is plus

One today

Happy birthday baby boo of life... Wullnp
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by barnabas91: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
seyema:
True but jus give me some of your money 1st
grin Ole
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by barnabas91: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
WebSurfer:
DJ CUPPY ABI WETIN BE YOUR NAME, BIKO, MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING, BORROW ME 1 MILLION NAIRA YOU ARE NOT USING. TO BE PAID BACK O.
grin
surely she wil have money she is not using, just stocked in the bank
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by barnabas91: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
BedLam:
That true. Because you can only say that when you have enough of it. Do I need to start computing figures of how many Nigerians have died because they couldn't afford hospital bill ? Money is life!
thats true
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by spadar4u(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Money is everything when you don't have it. but when you have it you realize that with all your cash your spouse will still cheat and your daughters will still f up. ask refiner she refused me because of money.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by bigerboy200: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't want everything jare...I just want money
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by charlesucheh(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
IF money is not everything, Let her come let's exchange status!!! So I'll bearing Otedola!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
DJ CUPPY is in love with a guy that's not so rich financially, and some fellows who are in the know about it are trying to discouraged her about the affair.
She is trying to pass a message across to them and also reminding them about her age.
No time to waste, trying to get societal approval.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Cultured(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Only the poor and covetous will disagree to her postulation, which is by extension a conventional wisdom. Money still remain just a means to an end, it's never an end itself.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by hyperflex(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Only people who have it r allowed to say such.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol

See eeh, make we talk true.... Money might not be everything but with money you can always get "anything" which is still "everything" (except LIFE)

Haven't you heard

That "any FINANCIAL NEED that will make a RICH MAN to CRY....... must have killed a POOR MAN many years ago....

it's true that" money doesn't buy Happiness but I would rather Cry inside a Ferrari or a Lamborghini

#shikina
just the way steve jobs 'cried in ferrari' or u prefere to cry of eating tuwo?
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by helphelp: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
It's easier to make such statements, when money is in abundance.

Tell that to those that really live under a dollar a day(CBN rate ooo)
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Dainikel(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yea money isn't everything, it is more than everything(extract from a nollywood movie)..lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Osgilliat(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Here is a piece of what Steve job said about wealth on his sick bed.

"I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others' eyes, my life is an epitome of success.

However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.

At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer ...

Now I know, when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to last our lifetime, we should pursue other matters that are unrelated to wealth ...

Should be something that is more important:

Perhaps relationships, perhaps art, perhaps a dream from younger days

Non-stop pursuing of wealth will only turn a person into a twisted being, just like me.

God gave us the senses to let us feel the love in everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by wealth.

The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me. What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love.

That's the true riches which will follow you, accompany you, giving you strength and light to go on.

Love can travel a thousand miles. Life has no limit. Go where you want to go. Reach the height you want to reach. It is all in your heart and in your hands.

What is the most expensive bed in the world?

Sick bed ...

You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you.

Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost — Life.

When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading — Book of Healthy Life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by halfricanadian(f): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol

See eeh, make we talk true.... Money might not be everything but with money you can always get "anything" which is still "everything" (except LIFE)

Haven't you heard

That "any FINANCIAL NEED that will make a RICH MAN to CRY....... must have killed a POOR MAN many years ago....

it's true that" money doesn't buy Happiness but I would rather Cry inside a Ferrari or a Lamborghini

#shikina

Dats u

I rada b happy and poor

Dan b sad nd rich

undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by benedictnsi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dats u
I rada b happy and poor
Dan b sad nd rich
undecided
Dats you too...... I have spoken, and that's final cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by flokii: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
see this Cuppy sha..

I can't blame her tho.. when money dey to buy cream, soap, bags etc.

make she ask Nairaland hustlers wey full romaceland/dating & meet-up zone... she go know what's up
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by cybriz82(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
No go talk am for where those agbero wey dey sleep under brigde ooo.money no b everytin n yet wizkid get mouth to talk to her aunty linda anyhow...money no b everytin n yet ur papa till dey hustle.dangote still dey hustle,bill gate till dey huustle n u say money no b everytin.#smh
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Getikebusy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
na this kin talk dey make Nigerians vex
Who she help?
gerrara hia shiii!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by delishpot: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
True but money is something. A very important something at that
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by adekS1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Truly money is nt everytin... But d other side to it is dat only pple dat belv ds enslave money n money looks for dem. Or u Neva ask cases where oju ti n ti owo (mini money z being disgrace)
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by ibraheemlamar(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
I love you cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Favolly(f): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
To be fair, it's true that money isn't entirely everything...

However, I can see why people will get upset especially in these times-are-hard moments and most especially when it's coming from someone who has always known wealth and has never known any other type of lifestyle as point of reference that would warrant her to tweet what she tweeted. I mean, in a country where a generality of the people live below the poverty line, poverty is waging a brutal war and crushing heads and then someone whose family is wealthier than 85% of Nigerians put together just ups and says money is not everything...

That said, she is well within her rights to air her opinions on any matter, silver spoon or no silver spoon. And frankly speaking, who better to say ‘Money isn't everything' than someone who has lots of it to spend and play with? I mean, if a rich kid can tell y'all money is not everything, then you should be able to conclude that something is actually missing or wrong.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Mom007(f): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
What is this one saying? Spoiled little rich kids that will come and be forming humility! #yimmu
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by hibroym(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion.DJ Cuppy hav a reason 4 making such statement,So let her be.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Madam mecheonu, you don't know what you're saying. Mosquito Don bite this one self?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by udeme67(m): 12:49am On Apr 06, 2016
tell her to give all her money to. charity home
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Otunbagbolagade(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2016
You have a point chic.
Re: DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Money is like water, you never miss it till its gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Yul Edochie Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.