Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic (54453 Views)

Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) / Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund / Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by dokJ: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aluu back to negative limelight

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by ibeksonyeka(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
These is three years after four students was killed in dat same goddam community dem still de kill ppl OK kontinu
All these blood una are sharing dere is God ooooo chai chai
Aluu indi aruru ana

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
ko marra, you have been in the news for the wrong reasons always. a community hosts the university of ibadan too.

otokx:

We are the host community of the University of Port Harcourt and a home to thousands of students and staff of the University.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by seangy4konji: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
May god heal you sharp amen but some girl unto say dem fine small if you see the way dem just insult men for street or market or joint

Me go just laugh say for say she sabi who she deh talk to. Both men and women who can't seem to cluse their mouth and run it often get such treatment.

God heal you sha. Henceforth dem no go tell you if dT was your case.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by horrmorr(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
See hw they destroyed this Pretty lady mouth.There is God o
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Wadasco(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
aluu again

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by fortunechy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
dt Aluu community is curse town....wishin her quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by deflover(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
shakara don end....bride price don reduce....see the fine girl before and after

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Rajosh(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
the heart of man is desperately wicked. The kind of wickedness that abound these days makes the devil wonder.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by laprince(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
ALUU.
ALUTA!
What a place?
so sorry lady. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by omozu1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Help her oh God. Please heal her oh Lord. There is nothing too hard for you to do.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Rajosh(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
deflover:
shakara don end....bride price don reduce....see the fine girl before and after
SMH for you. You don't know her and you're happy about her misfortune. Even if she jilted you, now is not the time to celebrate. it can happen to anybody. nobody knows what tomorrow brings in this crazy world.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by shehuolayinka(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Rivers State, second to northeast.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by otokx(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
She may even be a student
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by OnankpaBa(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Psalm 37
Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. ...

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by shegzydave(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reliable reports, this pretty girl was shot last night in Aluu community in Rivers state by unknown gunmen. The cause of the attack is yet to be ascertained -as the victim is currently battling for survival at an undisclosed hospital in the state after being hit in the mouth.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/pretty-girl-shot-in-mouth-by-unknown.html
....A lesson for ladies who insult guys when a guy approaches them
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by keus: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oga abeg hw much b one litre of petrol
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by persius555(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
She needs to go abroad, right away before our crude doctors do a rubbish job on her. What is it with rivers these days?
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by emmymdk: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
I will gladly support Rivers when they take this fight and Wickedness to Fulani Malu Rearers.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by George2016(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
I wish her quick recovery.

Please ladies and gentlemen at PHC, please be vigilant.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Bigcake: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
kenonze:
Gussssshhhh

There is absolutely no justification for this
My dear, the world is wicked. Learn not to step on people's toes even if it is your right, because some people dont just know how to forgive.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Drdonzeez(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
EVILFOREST:
She will need the expertise of a plastic surgeon
A plastic surgeon can't handle this alone.wish her quick recovery.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by dumie(f): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
A lot of people who live in Aluu are students,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Drdonzeez(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
EVILFOREST:
She will need the expertise of a plastic surgeon
A plastic surgeon can't handle this alone.wish her quick recovery.

Oral and maxillofacial surgeons are more important in this scenario.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Raphafire101: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aluu again? Haaaaaa.....what is wrong with this people?

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reliable reports, this pretty girl was shot last night in Aluu community in Rivers state by unknown gunmen. The cause of the attack is yet to be ascertained -as the victim is currently battling for survival at an undisclosed hospital in the state after being hit in the mouth.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/pretty-girl-shot-in-mouth-by-unknown.html

Sacre Bleu!!! Op..
Your sources are not reliable...Immediately I saw this post, I hurriedly called my cousin in Uniport to be careful..
She told me" sis, wonders shall never end, the girl shot herself and d bullet blew up her tongue" there were eye witnesses and they all said it was a mistake....I really pray she pulls through.

My prayer goes out to her.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by otokx(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jadeite:

Sacre Bleu!!! Op..
Your sources are not reliable...Immediately I saw this post, I hurriedly called my cousin in Uniport to be careful..
She told me" sis, wonders shall never end, the girl shot herself and d bullet blew up her tongue" there were eye witnesses and they all said it was a mistake....I really pray she pulls through.

My prayer goes out to her.

Is she a cultist or is she a girlfriend to a cultist? Kindly confirm her status as a Uniport Student, either year 3 or 4.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jesus! The pain she must be going through now is un imaginable. Only tooth ache I know as e be.. God please heal this one sharpedly..
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by goodvision12(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
seyema:
Rivers state is gradually becoming the new North East
oga go sidon.If you dont know what to say shut the hell up.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
wish her speedy recovery
Amen o.And ladies please watch una mouth ,nobi everybody you fit insult o.Warning!
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by azimibraun: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Once upon a time there was a cursed city called Aluu in the south south region of the former Nigeria. In this city kids were killed with no disregard. God the giver of children then cursed the city. Aluu will never knoow peace as long as the sun rises from the east. RIP Aluu 4.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) / Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.