Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic (54483 Views)

Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) / Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund / Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by level10: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Story story
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
stubbornman:
you school @U.P?
no
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by chrisgodwin: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
omg people are wicked...
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Cutemi(f): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=44423887]According to reliable reports, this pretty girl was shot last night in Aluu community in Rivers state by unknown gunmen. The cause of the attack is yet to be ascertained -as the victim is currently battling for survival at an undisclosed hospital in the state after being hit in the mouth.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/pretty-girl-shot-in-mouth-by-unknown.html[/quote

She was mistakenly shot by her bf while they where playing.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by fuckpoverty(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
O GOD have mercy,whu knws wat she has done,nt withstanding no amount of crime shuld warrant such punishment
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Blakenails(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2016
Lord anything that will put me in this condition should just kill me straight up what a waste of beauty.. Its a pity
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by kayalla(f): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Jesus. wetin she talk?

God help her to get well fast ooo. i don tire
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by silvia211(f): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2016
Wishing her speedy recovery #what a wicked world
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by fbmen: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Shai so pityful...may God hlp her...o
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by themanderon: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2016
what in the world is happening in rivers state? its fast becoming a warzone lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by SHOCK7(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2016
bibiking7:
Damn. She is pretty. I hope facial reconstruction surgery can fix this.
Do you know how much she's gonna pay 4 dat, & I don't think it's done in Nigeria!
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by SHOCK7(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2016
AmAlbert:
Maybe she dey talk, whether she go close mouth small...

Sorry my sister,, I no sure say after now you go even DEY talk again

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
you are a bloody nincompoop!
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by SHOCK7(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked shocked
how are you doing osedvgirl?
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
SHOCK7:

how are you doing osedvgirl?
Am cool wink
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by AmAlbert(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
SHOCK7:

you are a bloody nincompoop!

Thank you sir, NA the new name wey you wan dey call me be that?
The Name make sense sha
E sound like Yugoslavia

Shebi you see wetin Okposi Weed dey cause, come make we sip dogonyaro and kulikuli together so that you go get yourself...

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by otokx(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2016
The story making the rounds here in Uniport is that poor girl smoked so much weed and decided to take a selfie with a gun but that is untrue.
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by SHOCK7(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
osedvgirl:
Am cool wink
I sent u a Pm hope you don't mind!
Re: Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic by Happywoman(f): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2016
modelmike7:
Aluu again?! BUT, Why is this ALUU community synonymous with 'WICKEDNESS'??

Aluu is to pH what ekosodin is to Benin
Imo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help / Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.