Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Faan Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faan Recruitment (2327 Views)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2018/2019 - How To Apply / FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 – Apply For Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria / FAAN Recruitment 2017 – Click Here To Apply Www.faan.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faan Recruitment by mujaya1(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Wat hapn to federal airport authority recruitment las year 2015 we had that othat states have started recciving there letter of appointment with d help of there senators' we want to confirn about d situation pls FAAN
Re: Faan Recruitment by networkrecharg: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
yes oooh
na senators tins
Re: Faan Recruitment by Mubskid(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
You are a student and Yet to Have Your own brand new LAPTOP to Enable You in doing Assignments & for PROJECT work Join HELPING HANDS INT'L, with Just N6600 Only. Invite Your friends to Join and collect Yours. You also Smile Home with nothing less than $1000 Cash to spend. This will help You help You save some cost. its Not Difficult, You've friends Tell them to Join. I'll Guide You Through It. Beep up me through my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Healthplus Written Test Invite / Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. / How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.