Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Odunade Adekola Panics As Two Married Actress Fight Over Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odunade Adekola Panics As Two Married Actress Fight Over Him (1035 Views)

Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunade Adekola Panics As Two Married Actress Fight Over Him by Triton1996(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Over the weekend, a story was making rounds that two actresses, Kemi Afolabi and Seyi Ariyo AKA she baby were fighting each other over star actor, Odunlade Adekola.

This raised a lot of eyebrows in town and it sprung up fresh beef and fierce battle among the stars, especially Odunlade Adekola because it was reported that the issue has caused some rift in his home.

It all started when She baby had a movie shoot recently,and Kemi Afolabi happened to be one of the characters. She ought to come 10 am,but she got to the location 5 pm. She had just three scenes with ,and I was paid fully already for her role. She was angry Kemi already disrupted part of what she intended using her for because she didn’t come as scheduled. But was persuaded by the director to change her role which she finished around 10 pm.

Furthermore, she said “I lent her my clothes in the course of shooting. She now held on to the clothes as a bait,insisting I must pay.................... full story on

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/odunade-adekola-panics-as-two-married-actress-fight-over-him-home-boils-over-allegations/

1 Share

Re: Odunade Adekola Panics As Two Married Actress Fight Over Him by ElrayKhalifah(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
And what has this got to do with Politics section of Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Odunade Adekola Panics As Two Married Actress Fight Over Him by benedictnsi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
ElrayKhalifah:
And what has this got to do with Politics section of Nairaland?

Lol bros you d vex ooo...... Who offend you this morning cheesy abi person slap you for dream grin
Re: Odunade Adekola Panics As Two Married Actress Fight Over Him by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nonsense nonsense That is there problem, the problem at the moment is how to get fuel at the rate of 86 Naira per litre mtswww

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge This Morning / Buhari Could Turn Us To The Next Zimbabwe / How I was Able To Save $156M in cash for Anambra (VIDEO) - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.