Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

For Nairaland Ladies Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Nairaland Ladies Only (3171 Views)

Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) / Good Hearted Ladies Only!! / Ten Questions For Nairaland Daddies: Father-daughter Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nairaland Ladies Only by glowzy: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
For me I put mine in the toilet or the suckaway that is the best place to put it
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Ursino(f): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
I wash all my pads before tying them inside a black and translucent nylon bag. I have heard a lot about some weird things people do with women's used pads. In secondary school then, a fellow student opened up on her role in a cult group. Her mission was to go about picking people's used pad for their god/master. Thank God she confessed and was delivered. So friends, beware! Things are happening. Wash and flush off your blood, then you can dispose the pad properly.

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by glowzy: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
For me I put mine in the toilet or the suckaway that is the best place to put it
I use to flush mine also, but I stopped because the last house i stayed, my pads blocked the sewage system and they had to call a plumber who had to bring out all the pad I ever used since i entered the house, to say the least it was embarrassing and since then I stopped flushing and throwing it in the soakaway is not possible becos the soak aways are all sealed

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by glowzy: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ursino:
I wash all my pads before tying them inside a black and translucent nylon bag. I have heard a lot about some weird things people do with women's used pads. In secondary school then, a fellow student opened up on her role in a cult group. Her mission was to go about picking people's used pad for their god/master. Thank God she confessed and was delivered. So friends, beware! Things are happening. Wash and flush off your blood, then you can dispose the pad properly.
People are really evil
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by glowzy: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ladies stop being shame-shy and share.......Guys keep off...Danger Zone!!!
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
glowzy:
I use to flush mine also, but I stopped because the last house i stayed, my pads blocked the sewage system and they had to call a plumber who had to bring out all the pad I ever used since i entered the house, to say the least it was embarrassing and since then I stopped flushing and throwing it in the soakaway is not possible becos the soak aways are all sealed

You can't also wash out the blood from the pad, if the soakaway is sealed, but for me I flush mine, because I no fit shout ooooooo, because things dey happen oooo
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Some ladies use cottonwood and that is so easy for them and is easy to wash out blood, but what I hate about the cottonwood, the smell is worse than the pad
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Any ritualist who wants to buy mine? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Disgusting people can do whatever they want with my dirt, even eat it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by yvelchstores(f): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
The best thing you can do is this, open the pad up, the part that soaks up blood is easy to flush with no risk of blockage. The exterior which is d net like top and nylon bottom can now be folded into a really tiny piece and disposed. Thank me latter.

4 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by ireneidiva(f): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Wash what? How disgusting. Throw that dirty thing away.

8 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by ireneidiva(f): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2016
glowzy:
How could you even think of flushing it sef
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by glowzy: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2016
Because I was scared of my body fluid getting into the wrong hands and my dear you see all those one you have been flushing
will one day cause problems for your sewage if not now wait for it, nylon can not pass through the sewage canal.
ireneidiva:

How could you even think of flushing it sef
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by ireneidiva(f): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2016
glowzy:
Because I was scared of my body fluid getting into the wrong hands and my dear you see all those one you have been flushing
will one day cause problems for your sewage if not now wait for it, nylon can not pass through the sewage canal.
I'm educated. I can't throw nylon into my toilet ma. Just wrap it up and throw it away. Nobody has time to start opening up all wrapped wastes to look for your used sanitary pad.

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Dyt(f): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2016
I wash mine off
Remove everything sef
Tear it pata pata and throw the nylon away
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by jashar(f): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
yvelchstores:
The best thing you can do is this, open the pad up, the part that soaks up blood is easy to flush with no risk of blockage. The exterior which is d net like top and nylon bottom can now be folded into a really tiny piece and disposed. Thank me latter.
You're correct. It's exactly how I dispose of mine.

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by jashar(f): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneidiva:

I'm educated. I can't throw nylon into my toilet ma. Just wrap it up and throw it away. Nobody has time to start opening up all wrapped wastes to look for your used sanitary pad.

Ahhhhh my sister leave education ooo. True not to throw nylon into the toilet but the part you said that 'nobody has time....'
Na lie oooo. There are evil people in this world.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Homorlayor20(f): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2016
yvelchstores:
dats the best method.

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by glowzy: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2016
From the comment here it seems most ladies take their time to wash off blood from pads before disposing,am I the only I doing it differently by
throwing everything away with the blood AND ALL? (God help me)

3 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by glowzy: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Moderators pls can you move this to front page? we ladies can learn from one another on the right ways to do the needful.

mod lalatisclala we are waiting for you.....front page tins
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by ireneidiva(f): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2016
glowzy:
From the comment here it seems most ladies take their time to wash off blood from pads before disposing,am I the only I doing it differently by
throwing everything away with the blood AND ALL? (God help me)
You are not the only one abeg. Can't do that rubbish. Can't even look at it sef.

3 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by dangotesmummy: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
such practice will block the toilet. When you want to flush it,it'll be difficult to flush
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Spicylate(f): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2016
I had no idea ladies wash pads ooo. What!!! Well, I either burn or I pray before trashing it ( this I have to wait for them aepb people so that scavengers don't expose them for me.)
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2016
No be small thing sad sad
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by sexymoma(f): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
glowzy:
wrong hands kwa.. my sister sontin wey u nor know nor fit kill you ooo... depends on your mindset...
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by glowzy: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
abi oh!!!
sexymoma:
wrong hands kwa.. my sister sontin wey u nor know nor fit kill you ooo... depends on your mindset...
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
glowzy:
burning dem is beta.
Sumtymz, using tissue papper or clothe is beta.
For d tissue, u soak dem for some minute den flush dem. For clothe, u just wash nd dry dem after use. Derz nfin as bad as pickin pple's used pad fr rituals. In my hostel in skul, all those cleaners pick dem, and some ladies stil dump der pads anyhw oo. Lord av mercy!
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneidiva:
Wash what? How disgusting. Throw that dirty thing away.
my dear, its beta to wash ur thing urslf dan fr pple to pick dem nd use fr ritual oo. U can burn dem too
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneidiva:

this is all shades of wrong! Throw wat away? For dis naija wey we dey? If pple can pound babies for ritual, wat den is opening up all wrapped wastes to luk fr sanitary pad? Pls burn instead of throwin away. Just stay wit it fr few minits nd dats all.
Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
such practice will block the toilet. When you want to flush it,it'll be difficult to flush

I support it with water to flush

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by GetUmad: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Have you tried shredding it? Don't ask me how. Thank me later.

On a more serious note, the only safest way is to attach any of the objects you see in the image below with it. Tag it with the pad and no Ritualist will ever touch it.

You're welcome.

Re: For Nairaland Ladies Only by ireneidiva(f): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
this is all shades of wrong! Throw wat away? For dis naija wey we dey? If pple can pound babies for ritual, wat den is opening up all wrapped wastes to luk fr sanitary pad? Pls burn instead of throwin away. Just stay wit it fr few minits nd dats all.
Each to his own. What you believe will happen to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / Married People And Their Sense Of Entitlement! / Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.