Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,361 members, 7,868,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? (644 Views)

Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? / Can You Imagine How Some Slay Queen Go About Begging Online / Can You Imagine? Tyson Fury Is Claiming Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Do you know that among the things that contributes to nairaland being so interesting is the readers comments floating below any post.
The funny humorous comments, the bashing and some many educated ones.
What about the piece of advice and counselling comments that was written just to advice someone who needs some solution to his or her problems.
Nairaland has become a nice and interesting forum site just simply because of readers comments.

Now, how will you see nairaland without readers comments?

Let hear from you.

( please ignore my grammatical blunders)
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by dollyjoy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
There can never be a "nairaland" without "comment"!!
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
There can never be a "nairaland" without "comment"!!
I know, but just imagine " nairaland" without "comment" .
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by divinehand2003(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
It would have been dumb
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
This one na Neco Gce question.
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by cruzita(f): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I know, but just imagine " nairaland" without "comment" .
even in the imagination ,there can never be a nairaland without comment.lol
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by juniorportland(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
I for no get opportunity to dey sip kunu
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by firstking01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
This kind thread sef, to derailam just dey sweet megrin
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by yarimo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
With out comments nairaland is dead
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by Obichi98(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
True talks bros,then why nairaland oga no dey even appreciate those with highest comment,abi na chop alone ebi ?
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Obichi98:
True talks bros,then why nairaland oga no dey even appreciate those with highest comment,abi na chop alone ebi ?
hahahaha
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
IT WILL BE BORING
Re: How Would You Imagine Nairaland Without Readers Comments? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
IT WILL BE BORING
exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Breathtaking Pictures / What The Hell Is Going On Here? (Photo) / Ten(10) Types Of Friends You Must Avoid/delete In Order To Make Progress In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.