Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer (31254 Views)

Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Anita Joseph Rocks A Tight Fitting Dress. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Daminaj1(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Toolz and a fashion retailer Sensei Style are currently going at it on Instagram over the right to use her picture to market a dress.

-Now the problem is this. The dress was not specially made for Toolz so the fashion retailer has the right to sell them.
-They never took credit for the design
- Fans are supporting the retailer asking them to sell "ON"

But another problem is this

Do they have a right to use Toolz photo without her permission even if she is wearing a mass produced dress (Toolz woldn't like that description)?

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/04/drama-as-toolz-and-fashion-retailer.html

3 Shares

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Daminaj1(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
More arguments below and it gets crazier on [size=22pt] >>>>[/size] http://www.daminaj.com/2016/04/drama-as-toolz-and-fashion-retailer.html

2 Shares

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by gossipatrol(f): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Drama

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
That dress will buy like how much liter of fuel

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Daminaj1(f): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Eyekandi:
That dress will buy like how much liter of fuel

lol....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
such exhibition of absuridty tho' undecided....

Why stress it? When it's crystal clear who deserves the credit for the dress made.. Besides that, it's a simple dress, nothing special. lipsrsealed

Nxt pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by CaroLyner(f): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
mtchew
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Boldwinner(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
How does this help the life of a Nigerian?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by DrChukzy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Click LIKE if you support Toolz. Click SHARE if you support The Retailer/Fans.

4 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by joliyp(f): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
lubblish.......next

3 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by viqueta(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
please how does this BRINGBACKOURFUEL ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Nelkoko: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lets get 1 for bubu

7 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by adren(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
No one is even talking about olajumoke again.. She don go be that abi

Any poo makes fp now..

But I had to rush on to book my flight..

Please vote for me.. As secretary general of Space bookers association of nairaland (Nairaland)..

Here's my 5 point agenda..

*i will reduce fuel to #10/ post
*i will give all the girls on NL free wifi to surf nairaland
*i will ban whoever bans you
*i will unseat and challenge seun osewa..
*i will slap tonto decay, snake, olajumoke out of lalasticlala's sense

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Extrazee: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nawa for dis people.
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by ireneony(f): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
The fat pig should be happy they are using her as model grin

21 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by olagamalin(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Must everything be tagged "fight".... Nothing more than exchange of complaints and clarifications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by amunkita(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
The thing wey dey vex me be say the cloth nah 4k...

So all these celeb cloth no go even fit buy 20 liters of fuel nd they re making 33,000 litres of PMS noise..

Labbish!!! Pours more water into my garri nd microwaves it inorder to make it rise 500%..

9 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
so everything na news now ba

be like una no know say people blood dey hot this days undecided
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by dare2differ: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
ireneony:
The fat pig should be happy they are using her as model grin
Says the skeleton grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by dynamite11: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guess she didn't want the whole world to know she got a dress of 4000. Lol

43 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Zehner(f): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kikiki.....make I do tafia.....she's probably vexed because their price is somewhat cheap "4k" as a celeb concerned. undecided Toolz ko.....Equipment ni

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by showblack(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
D thing dey pain Toolz coz d price na 4k

13 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by iamGabson(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dis end time celebs sef...
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Daminaj1(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
olagamalin:
Must everything be tagged "fight".... Nothing more than exchange of complaints and clarifications.

English Master. See point 2,,,lol... No attempt to "fight you o" just clarifying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Evina(f): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
ToolZ be feeling bad that people now know she wears dresses that cost 4k ONLY lipsrsealed

No need to be ashamed, you are a woman of virtue cheesy #virtueclothiers. wink

5 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by EbukaLive(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerians sha... English is not even our major problem. Communication is. We don't just know how to communicate appropriately...

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by helphelp: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na the price dey vex Toolz...4k pere

4 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by pretydiva(f): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
E pain her say dem dey sell her almighty dress 4 just 4k cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Modsenemy(f): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nonsense on FP

Lasticlala or whoever put Dis poo on FP Shld show me the fight undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by cold(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
dynamite11:
Guess she didn't want the whole world to know she got a dress of 4000. Lol
My thoughts exactly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by EbukaLive(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Zehner:
Kikiki.....make I do tafia.....she's probably vexed because their price is somewhat cheap "4k" as a celeb concerned. undecided Toolz ko.....Equipment ni

Please fine girl. Did you read the article and the snapshots?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Simon Lalong Receives Efe, BBNaija Winner (Photos) / D'banj, His Wife Lineo & Swanky Jerry At The Global Citizen Festival / The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.