Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer (31256 Views)

Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Anita Joseph Rocks A Tight Fitting Dress. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by joyli: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
See vexation everywhere! Shoo oo !!! grin grin grin
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by dare2differ: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
dat angels dude is just depressed I swear... he is even making me more popular.. a very psychotic being. He wrote crap abt me in one thread and later said i'm a cool guy.. very confused being.

Phew. Do u get all these people drooling ova u everyday? grin

Depressed is putting it mildly

Mine is worse. You have no idea. He follows all my monikers grin

That is really sick.

Some ladies might like that but I don't angry
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Zehner(f): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
EbukaLive:

The reason I am asking is. the Sensei Style people also admitted that they are 'selling' the look and not the dress. Please, aunty, is that not fraud. Let us say you are the customer and you expected the exact same 'look' that was advertised using the picture (I don't want to go into the legal implications of using a person's photo without permission, too long) and then you are given a watered down version of this dress that looks like a scarecrow's nightie. Anyway, 'bring her down' is surely sweeter than the truth... Her image is the only thing she has... Let her defend it...
she's wasn't going legal or fighting for her picure. All she wanted people to know was that she didn't get it from them and that's why I said she pained. If she was complaining of them using her picture then that's another ball game. Besides people do it...they were not the first. Go on jumia, E and Style network sef. So what are we not talking about
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by EbukaLive(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Zehner:
she's wasn't going legal or fighting for her picure. All she wanted people to know was that she didn't get it from them and that's why I said she pained. If she was complaining of them using her picture then that's another ball game. Besides people do it...they were not the first. Go on jumia, E and Style network sef. So what are we not talking about

Which ever angle she is coming from, she is sha right. People do it doesn't make it right, people eat people. Should I come and eat you in your room?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
choose your fights carefully don't lemme catcha attempting that coochie.... no apologies from ma end check again....

Cutehector:
dat angels dude is just depressed I swear... he is even making me more popular.. a very psychotic being. He wrote crap abt me in one thread and later said i'm a cool guy.. very confused being.

? grin

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Zehner(f): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
EbukaLive:

Which ever angle she is coming from, she is sha right. People do it doesn't make it right, people eat people. Should I come and eat you in your room?
lmao you go stubborn o. Eat me in my room? Where u for c fuel? Biko come and bring 50 litres along too
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Two inconsequential asshats lubing each other up, what a read cheesy

thought d userids have been banned or you dolts forgot the passwords?

Please don't stop now, post more to display how I have taken over your life.
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by EbukaLive(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Zehner:
lmao you go stubborn o. Eat me in my room? Where u for c fuel? Biko come and bring 50 litres along too

Oya give me address lemme come. I am bringing 100 litres sef. When I start my eating... I no dey hear 'abeg stop' oh
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
dare2differ behave no chills from ma end. your email was interesting hope you enjoyed the rejoinder
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
dare2differ:
Depressed is putting it mildly

Mine is worse. You have no idea. He follows all my monikers grin

That is really sick.

Some ladies might like that but I don't angry
lol now that's stalking, and stalking is a crime punishable by death... just ignore him sha. Wen he is tired, he'd go hang himself
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Evina(f): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh! Okay.

Thanks for the clarification. wink

But shouldn't they ask toolz before using her as advert? What if the outfit isn't the same, seeing as it wasn't made by same designer(which is highly possible)? Wouldn't that be fraudulent?

In this case, the outfit is made by same designer; Virtueclothiers. As clarified by Toolz and Virtueclothiers.

That being said, the "get the celebrity look" phrase has always been used as a subtle marketing/sales strategy. The look could be a particular hairstyle, makeup or dress. I'm not sure that celebrities demand a fee for using their image in this context.

However, something as direct as using a celebrity's selling point (money making feature E.g skin color, weight etc) to sell a product whilst giving the impression that the celebrity uses such product to achieve their look, is an act of misrepresentation ! The celebrity can then make whatever "gbege" as s/he deems fit by law.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by dare2differ: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lol now that's stalking, and stalking is a crime punishable by death... just ignore him sha. Wen he is tired, he'd go hang himself
grin grin grin grin grin

I will ignore him and when I have his time, I will serve it to him hot grin
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Mayflowa(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Zehner:
cheesy cheesy the idea is look good, it doesn't matter how much you wear.

yeah. You nailed it. Look good just as you wink. I prefer you take care of your skin, health and what you eat to buying adornment worth tens of thousands.
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Cutehector(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
dare2differ:
grin grin grin grin grin

wink i'v got ur back..
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Zehner(f): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mayflowa:

yeah. You nailed it. Look good just as you wink. I prefer you take care of your skin, health and what you eat to buying adornment worth tens of thousands.
thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
dare2differ:
grin grin grin grin grin

you should be barefoot, pregnant and cooking in the kitchen instead of writing long epistle on the internet grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Zehner(f): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
EbukaLive:

Oya give me address lemme come. I am bringing 100 litres sef. When I start my eating... I no dey hear 'abeg stop' oh
666, hells gate. Devils avenue.
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by dare2differ: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
wink i'v got ur back..
grin grin grin

I will call on you when I am ready
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
dare2differ:
grin grin grin

I will call on you when I am ready
alryt.. cheers smiley
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Evina:

In this case, the outfit is made by same designer; Virtueclothiers. As clarified by Toolz and Virtueclothiers.

That being said, the "get the celebrity look" phrase has always been used as a subtle marketing/sales strategy. The look could be a particular hairstyle, makeup or dress. I'm not sure that celebrities demand a fee for using their image in this context.

However, something as direct as using a celebrity's selling point (money making feature E.g skin color, weight etc) to sell a product whilst giving the impression that the celebrity uses such product to achieve their look, is an act of misrepresentation ! The celebrity can then make whatever "gbege" as s/he deems fit by law.
Okay.

Thanks again.
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by EbukaLive(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Zehner:
666, hells gate. Devils avenue.

No shaking. We dey come...
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Zehner(f): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
EbukaLive:

No shaking. We dey come...
issokai. We dey wait grin
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by EbukaLive(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Zehner:
issokai. We dey wait grin
Na you go run last last oh...
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Zehner(f): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
EbukaLive:

Na you go run last last oh...
we shy c
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by slyrone(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Eyekandi:
That dress will buy like how much liter of fuel
as of today 5litres pere

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Evina(f): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Okay.

Thanks again.

wink
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by olagamalin(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Daminaj1:

English Master. See point 2,,,lol... No attempt to "fight you o" just clarifying.
I'm so honoured...you went to the trouble of looking up a definition and then munching it....you are far too kind. However, My point wasn't so much directed as to the grammatical meaning ....I'm more concerned with the sensational nature of the topic and more importantly, the context of the so called "fight". The Retailer was courteous enough to provide a reasonable explanation.....and toolz restrained herself not to throw an invective (unlike what we've been seeing recently on social media). Thanks again
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Daminaj1(f): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
olagamalin:
I'm so honoured...you went to the trouble of looking up a definition and then munching it....you are far too kind. However, My point wasn't so much directed as to the grammatical meaning ....I'm more concerned with the sensational nature of the topic and more importantly, the context of the so called "fight". The Retailer was courteous enough to provide a reasonable explanation.....and toolz restrained herself not to throw an invective (unlike what we've been seeing recently on social media). Thanks again

Ha. I see....dear..... However, I just wanted to clarify that I used the word fight with awareness that it doesn;t have to be physical but then I get you. Courtesy However, does not negate the fact that this was a fight. Not in the sense in which it is primarily used but what happened was a fight.

PS: It is rare to see people disagree with your point without throwing insults. You are the first I have seen in a long white!!! Do have a great evening or day (depending on where you are _ #Peace
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
joliyp:
lubblish.......next

easy now, this ur vex no be here or don't tell me the petrol isue is affecting you too... grin grin grin
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Mom007(f): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Eyekandi:
That dress will buy like how much liter of fuel
my sister you don't want to know..., trust me!
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by divalizzy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ladies shaaaa

Plenty wahala for trivialities....

Mshtchewwwww
Re: Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
ireneony:
The fat pig should be happy they are using her as model grin

#Lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary / Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) / Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.