Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Know A Mad Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Know A Mad Man. (456 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Mad Man. by mcgaius: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
He comes to you to beg for a liter of fuel. And you oblige him (even though you know he is a staunch APC/Buhari supporter) because you're a Christian.

He gets home, fuel his generator (i better pass my neighbour) and power his Techno phone

He immediately come online and post;

"IstandWithBuhari"

"Give Buhari time to clear up the mess of 16yrs PDP misrule"

"GEJ Administration is responsible for the present fuel scarcity in the country"

Tell me; is he not mad?

~ Dollars Victory

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Mad Man. by expressglory: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
He is not mad..he is simply telling the truth.Problems of 16yrs cant be resolved in 10months.Fuel scarcity cant be forever...Buhari will not fail...if that is your silent wish.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Reno Omokri's Tweet Comparing Govs And Prostitutes. / FG Bans Ministers, Others From Flying First Class / See Photos Of People Scooping Fuel After A Tanker Had An Accident This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.