Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval (1341 Views)

How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help / My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Goodday guys. About two weeks ago, i was approved by infolinks to display their ads on my blog, www.themchub.com . That was a few days before i re-applied for Adsense after having been rejected late February {that was my first application}. When i applied, i removed the infolink ads so as not to interfere with my Adsense approval. Thursday evening, I got approved by Adsense and started displaying the ads on my blog. however, i combined it with infolinks. By friday evening, i received another message from google adsense that a second review of my blog was done and i was disapproved because i didnt adhere to google webmaster guidelines and adsense policies {probably because i combined it with infolinks}. Yet, i could still display adsense ads on my blog. I deactivated the Adsense ads from the plug ins on my blog and i reapplied that same night. However, one ad still shows on my homepage despite the deactivation i did. I am still awaiting their reply though. Yesterday i was sent an image by my co-owner from our adsense earnings acct. it displayed that an ad was clicked on April 3rd and i had gained some cents.

Thing is, right now, am confused. Was the message of the second review by Adsense a mistake?

Has anyone experienced this when disapproved?

Can you still earn money after being disapproved?

Do you have the ability to show ads when disapproved?

Thanks for your answers in advance
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
No ideas yet from anyone?

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by Caspian22(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Haryomikun
I have been trying to reach you since you got disapproved earlier. I was however banned for sometime.

I think your blog is okay for AdSense, just that you made a mistake. You were not supposed to place the info links ad after applying, because you haven't been fully approved. You just passed the first stage, the second stage is done by a human that works in Google. That's why they disapproved you so fast because they already so those infolinks ad.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by Guests: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Google hates competition, especially infolinks.

You've probably been blacklisted. Send another application, if you don't hear from them, then an appeal

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Caspian22:
Haryomikun
I have been trying to reach you since you got disapproved earlier. I was however banned for sometime.

I think your blog is okay for AdSense, just that you made a mistake. You were not supposed to place the info links ad after applying, because you haven't been fully approved. You just passed the first stage, the second stage is done by a human that works in Google. That's why they disapproved you so fast because they already so those infolinks ad.

Thanks a lot bro... I appreciate the love.
But the part that confuses me is how am still earning despite the fact that I was disapproved

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by Caspian22(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2016
haryomikun:

Thanks a lot bro... I appreciate the love.
But the part that confuses me is how am still earning despite the fact that I was disapproved

Hmmm I don't think it's real. Just wait and see what happens. How about Info links do they pay well??
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Caspian22:

Hmmm I don't think it's real. Just wait and see what happens. How about Info links do they pay well??

Thanks tho.

Info links pay per impression and not per click... They are a good alternative to AdSense tho... I think its $1 for 1000 impressions

So if you have like up to 20k pageviews Nah $20 be that

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by Caspian22(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
haryomikun:

Thanks tho.

Info links pay per impression and not per click... They are a good alternative to AdSense tho... I think its $1 for 1000 impressions

Chair, That's very poor, I don't get up to 5000 PV a month sef. Hmmm, How about your traffic is it okay. And do you use analytics to measure your stat
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Caspian22:

Chair, That's very poor, I don't get up to 5000 PV a month sef. Hmmm, How about your traffic is it okay. And do you use analytics to measure your stat

Trust me mah nigga, apart from AdSense none other is better than info links.. Except u want peanuts

M still trying to gain traffic jare... Am trying all available ways now bro. All the ways am being given are long term roads...

Blog for a year, traffic will come, blah blah blah
They just don't understand... Blogging has changed.

Am gonna use ads tho... That's the best. Thru the ads am gonna try to keep them as returning visitors tho

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by leo1234(m): 1:47am On Apr 07, 2016
haryomikun:

Thanks tho.

How much does AdSense pay per click?
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2016
leo1234:

How much does AdSense pay per click?
It depends on how much the advertisers are willing to pay and where they click the ad from

For example, jumia might wanna pay higher than other advertisers. So if someone clicks from Naija, Nah 0.05 cents be that. If its UK it's surely gonna be higher. Like 0.25 sha. So the location and how much the advertiser is willing to pay matters

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Guests:
Google hates competition, especially infolinks.

You've probably been blacklisted. Send another application, if you don't hear from them, then an appeal
Thanks bro. Have you been disapproved before?

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by Caspian22(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
haryomikun:

Trust me mah nigga, apart from AdSense none other is better than info links.. Except u want peanuts

M still trying to gain traffic jare... Am trying all available ways now bro. All the ways am being given are long term roads...

Blog for a year, traffic will come, blah blah blah
They just don't understand... Blogging has changed.

Am gonna use ads tho... That's the best. Thru the ads am gonna try to keep them as returning visitors tho

Shebi you said $1 per 1000 PV, That's very small nah. If I can get an ad network that'll give me $100 per month then am okay. My AdSense approval was also rejected last month, but I'll reapply in 2 weeks time.

My traffic is equally nothing to write home about o.. But I'm just focused on improving. We'll get there someday.
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Caspian22:

Shebi you said $1 per 1000 PV, That's very small nah. If I can get an ad network that'll give me $100 per month then am okay. My AdSense approval was also rejected last month, but I'll reapply in 2 weeks time.

My traffic is equally nothing to write home about o.. But I'm just focused on improving. We'll get there someday.
AdSense is also $1 per 1000pv

The only thing that makes Adsense better is the per click ish. Info links doesn't pay per click

Me sef ah dey find ways to improve traffic massively. I need it. I prefer traffic to adsense I swear.

I have learnt some tips now from experience tho. LinkedIn and twitter are the worst ways of getting traffic. Facebook and search engines still reign.

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by leo1234(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
haryomikun:

The only thing that makes Adsense better is the per click ish. Info links doesn't pay per click

Me sef ah dey find ways to improve traffic massively. I need it. I prefer traffic to adsense I swear.

I have learnt some tips now from experience tho. LinkedIn and twitter are the worst ways of getting traffic. Facebook and search engines still reign.
Facebook is the best. My SEO is still doing press up
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
leo1234:

Facebook is the best. My SEO is still doing press up
How do you maximise your traffic from FB??

I have five Facebook accts, a page with 1,500 likes and a group of 20k yet a traffic of lower than 100 comes from fb

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by leo1234(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
haryomikun:

How do you maximise your traffic from FB??

I have five Facebook accts, a page with 1,500 likes and a group of 20k yet a traffic of lower than 100 comes from fb
On the average, traffic to my new blog is still less than 100 per day. But I have gotten over 100 views on a single post through facebook. Everything depends on the Content of your Write up and your audience. If you write on what they want you will surely have views.
Where do most of your traffics come from?
Please check my new blog and make your recommendations. www.okmedics.com
Drop yours for viewing.
Thanks.
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
leo1234:

On the average, traffic to my new blog is still less than 100 per day. But I have gotten over 100 views on a single post through facebook. Everything depends on the Content of your Write up and your audience. If you write on what they want you will surely have views.
Where do most of your traffics come from?
Please check my new blog and make your recommendations. www.okmedics.com
Drop yours for viewing.
Thanks.

Cool site bro.

1. Get an about us, privacy policy and contact us page

2. Probably get a design template for your blog or web designer. It looks okay but it can look better than that. Am not saying that's necessary tho.

3. For your home page on mobile, make the posts on the landing page more than the current ones u re having. More like 10 posts on home page

Before u apply for AdSense ensure the number of posts in your categories are uniform. Like 20 in job, 23 in news, 25 in health... Numbers close together tho

My signature contains the link to my site. You can do ur review

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by leo1234(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
haryomikun:

Cool site bro.

1. Get an about us, privacy policy and contact us page

2. Probably get a design template for your blog or web designer. It looks okay but it can look better than that. Am not saying that's necessary tho.

3. For your home page on mobile, make the posts on the landing page more than the current ones u re having. More like 10 posts on home page

Before u apply for AdSense ensure the number of posts in your categories are uniform. Like 20 in job, 23 in news, 25 in health... Numbers close together tho

My signature contains the link to my site. You can do ur review

Thank you very much.
Your site is cool but add there is not in English.
How will you get clicks when most of your audience understand English.
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 12:50am On Apr 08, 2016
leo1234:

Thank you very much.
Your site is cool but add there is not in English.
How will you get clicks when most of your audience understand English.
Ehen... It is English o bro... Lemme go check though

www.themchub.com
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by Booyakasha(f): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
why not use infolinks since you choose them in the first place?
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Booyakasha:
why not use infolinks since you choose them in the first place?
Info links was never my main point. AdSense was... My co-owner just applied to info links for fun and boom!! We got it
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by Caspian22(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
haryomikun:

Guy use Google+..
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by Obatechnologies(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
i can get ur site fully approved with non hosted adsense in 3days 08068862164
Re: Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval by haryomikun(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Caspian22:

Guy use Google+..

How can I maximise my traffic from Google+ bro

Gimme ur number

www.themchub.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) / Advertise To 20,000 Active Whatsapp Numbers Of Business Owners For Free / Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.