Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (43332 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Hakeem3(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THE WIFE AND THE LAW are unfair, the wife is the most stvpid human iv ever seen in my life, knowing fully well that u cheated, she still went ahead to commit suicide, common sense should had told her that the husband will be held responsible, all this women with fish brain mehnnn!.

Baba take it easy it's just an instance btw where U for don see the woman bfor wey she for b d most stupid
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by bidak(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Firstly the man is to be blame for having sex with someone else wife at their matrimonial bed(at least hotel for better small)
Secondly the woman ,the woman should take the bigger portion of the blame for cheating on her husband, having sex with another man other than her husband (for there matrimonial bed oo she no try at all)
Thirdly the husband how in God names would you pass the night on the same bed with a woman(wife) that you just caught having sex with another man on your matrimonial bed , if she didn't kill herself she could as well kill you not to leak her secret to the whole world
Lastly the law for nt carrying out a proper investigation, at least they should have carried out an autopsy

1 Like

Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by lawflec(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
aaronson:
It's the law because the law is clueless to concrete evidence. That's why the British uses the common law and equity in their court system oblivious to that of the US which Nigeria practices.
Nigeria doesn't use USA legal system... Our criminal law is a carbon copy of Queensland's in Australia... But mostly, we refer to ENGLISH legal jurist and their scholarly writings including their decisions.. America, if u most know, has a porous and almost am incomplete legal system... Nigeria is almost far better than theirs.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Saintgeo: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
the husband. this is because every ugly incident that happens in a relationship should be treated immediately shouldn't wait till morning. he also permitted the man leave without interrogations what if the wife was under a spell or being raped under a gun point. he never wanted to know why his wife was crying etc. in fact the man own plenty
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by valslove8715(f): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
The man, cos he didn't raise any alarm, neither did he ask his wife any question concerning the mishap. What if the said culprit forced himself on the wife? what if she did It under a spell and later realized what happened after the deed had already been done? Am sure if the woman did it intentionally, she wouldn't ve committed suicide. The law was even lenient on him.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by MoNickk(f): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2016
bikefab:
The man's lawyer. He didn't put up a proper defence for his client.
u have sense.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by tottinova: 3:41am On Apr 07, 2016
OmichaelO:
what was the husband tried for? before being sentenced for 20years

IT'S THE LAW IMHO

How is it the law
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Escobapablo(m): 5:02am On Apr 07, 2016
The story is unfair
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by charlsecy(m): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2016
excellentmomma:
Can someone commit suicide quietly while someone is in same room and bed sleeping without the sleeping person waking up...
Yes, someone can.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by emi14: 6:19am On Apr 07, 2016
YelloweWest:
If she committed suicide there must be evidence to prove such except the husband actually killed her which he most likely did.
So I'd say the husband got what he deserved.

Deserve what? That he kept quiet without reacting aggressively.

I blame the law because forensic evidence / autopsy is needed in this regard.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Balloo22(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2016
buhari..... ;Dbuhari.....
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by reservd(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2016
If it was suicide, y arrest d man n jail him? Does som1 suffer if anoda kills his or herself?

1 Like

Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by YelloweWest: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2016
emi14:

Deserve what? That he kept quiet without reacting aggressively.

I blame the law because forensic evidence / autopsy is needed in this regard.
Hmm what are the chances of that? Don't you find his reaction strange?
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Ikem11(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2016
First read this story very well u may understand few things.... First, he caught his wife in bed with another man making love and he just turned back and left. Then the man came back to him and said am "sorry" which to me was a rape. Then after he came inside seeing the woman crying doesn't that prove something to him? What if at that position he found that woman she couldn't talk due to beating or any other? Then next morning he found her dead. Point showing it was really a rape and she took her life due to inability of her husband caring or trying to save her. Who is to blame? 100% the man for being irresponsible and insensitive to his wife.

I rest my case.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by lagosrd: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
to me the man is to nlame because he simply allowed the evidence of murder to escape by forming holy holy . he should have taught the man a lesson hand him over to the police and as well forget about the marriage cos that is the highest level of idiocy i have come acroas in recent times
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by brightnessDmed: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2016
The cooker of the fairytale is to be blamed. He made the woman commit suicide in his imagination and also made sure the law passed shabby judgement. I In fact that guy should be tried.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by OmichaelO: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2016
tottinova:

How is it the law
Lack of Concrete evidence They all have their fair share sha..
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by saxomo6(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2016
Like This...

Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Knetpro(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2016
The law and the husband are to blame.

The law for being unjust. And the husband for doing nothing. He put his wife in a state of suspense. His wife not knowing what her husband had in his mind decided to commit suicide than to face the presumed wrath of the offended man.

So, the husband should suffer the consequence of his inaction! Period!
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by kenneth404: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2016
Queennikky:
Please ooo, this question tire me, lets be sincere whose fault could this be

Just here to read comments
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2016
divinehand2003:
Satan the DEVIL
No not Satan since, he was on holidays when all this happened, ir can't be him
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by de1de1SnrAd: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
It was wrong and dangerous for the husband to have slept in THAT house for THAT day in the first place
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Pastev1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
The gods are note to blame, but the woman is unfair, she is at fault, is better as received her reward. Law is doing injustice to the husband, rather it should be the other man who trespass...
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by josh4D: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
In olamides obody's fault Amen. It has happened it has happened. D law will think d husband took revenge at nite.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by BarrAyombo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident.

It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving.

Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.

After they crawl out of ... cars, the woman says;

“So, you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman.

Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt.

This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

The man replied," I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!

The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle.

My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break.

Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.

The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.

The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

She replies, "Nah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence."
(drunk driver offence)
Adam ate the apple again !

Men will NEVER learn !
Women will Never change!!
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by tope2045(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2016
the man is to be blamed i believe that she could not face him again thats y she did that
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by tope2045(m): 6:11am On Aug 08, 2016
According to source, this beautiful young lady, age 18 who two weeks ago graduated from high school, and could have been the next female president of this country, kill herself a few days ago because her boyfriend left her for another girl (her friend) on July 26.

What do you think of her?

1 Share

Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by ucnwafor(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2016
tope2045:
According to source, this beautiful young lady, age 18 who two weeks ago graduated from high school, and could have been the next female president of this country, kill herself a few days ago because her boyfriend left her for another girl (her friend) on July 26.

What do you think of her?

ogbeni!! Which source abeg

WTF
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by AreaFada2: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2018
THE WIFE AND THE LAW are unfair, the wife is the most stvpid human iv ever seen in my life, knowing fully well that u cheated, she still went ahead to commit suicide, common sense should had told her that the husband will be held responsible, all this women with fish brain mehnnn!.

If indeed she committed suicide without a suicide note in her handwriting, then she's very unfair.

But on the other hand she might have been illiterate, so unable to write. grin cheesy

The woman who brought a man to her own matrimonial bed and killed herself is most at fault. The law if couldn't detect genuine suicide is faulty too.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by mikolo80: 1:17am On Mar 26, 2018
what kind of stoopid judges sentenced man with no evidence
Queennikky:
Please ooo, this question tire me, lets be sincere whose fault could this be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.