Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. (29498 Views)

Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture / Nadia Buari Stuns In Stylish Slit Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by Jalubarika(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
She wanted to Dance kobolonshorlor by Mc Galaxy.
Isorait
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
this woman is never tired of flaunting her outfits? some celebrities disgust me with d way they flaunt da unflauntables. what da heck is in what she wore? i xpected that by now rita should be flaunting her husband like tonto is doing.
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by preselect(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
pls someone tell this babe that i want her love angry

#BringBackOurGirlsBuhari

Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by phemmyemmanuel: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
I like her so much
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by bridgy2011(f): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cute
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by winilove(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sexy baby kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by freecocoa(f): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Growing up back then in secondary school, she was the celebrity I wanted to be dressing like when I grew up. grin

Very beautiful woman with wonderful dress sense.

Keep being happy.
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by limitless777(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
tongue love for kitty kat grows the more.

grin
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by IamAtribalist: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
cool She fine but her head too big. cool
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by shadrach77: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2016
When will she marry ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2016
saintkel:
Op what do u think of my profile pix. Nonsense

Nonsense?

Anyway I think you have a pot belly, one you're desperately hiding.
That's all I think about your profile picture. smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2016
She looks nice smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 06, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
this woman is never tired of flaunting her outfits? some celebrities disgust me with d way they flaunt da unflauntables. what da heck is in what she wore? i xpected that by now rita should be flaunting her husband like tonto is doing.

Marriage is not every Nigerian female's dream. Sorry.
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2016
evegran:

Marriage is not every Nigerian female's dream. Sorry.
i do hope its ur dream o cos someday i gotta hook up with u and together we shall rule amelika and israel.
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by saintkel(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2016
evegran:

Nonsense?

Anyway I think you have a pot belly, one you're desperately hiding.
That's all I think about your profile picture. smiley
and what's bad abt pot belly?.
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by karrengold(f): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2016
beautiful outfit on a beautiful woman
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by sweetkerosine: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2016
ma lady
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by mekybabe1: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2016
When a woman is this happy, know that she got better credit Alert grin
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2016
saintkel:
and what's bad abt pot belly?.

It's disgusting. It makes one look unfit and lazy AF!
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by saintkel(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
evegran:

It's disgusting. It makes one look unfit and lazy AF!
alrite
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by haul: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
Pretty lady. .she is a fashion mogul

I don't think you know what mogul means, you freak just churn out vocabularies like they are petrol prices.

I don't think she own a fashion home or brand not to talk of making mega money from her fashion name/brand that can qualify her as a mogul.
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by ireneony(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
haul:

I don't think you know what mogul means, you freak just churn out vocabularies like they are petrol prices.

I don't think she own a fashion home or brand not to talk of making mega money from her fashion name/brand that can qualify her as a mogul.
but I see her that way.
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by haul: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
but I see her that way.
But your view contradicts reality if truly you an advocate of truth.
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by ireneony(f): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
haul:

But your view contradicts reality if truly you an advocate of truth.
ok! She is a fashionista cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. by haul: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
ok! She is a fashionista cheesy
That sound more like it you freak grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Davido Hints About Dropping Deekay From HKN Music, On Twitter / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.