Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu (46309 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by farem: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
nhop:
Toyin Aimakhu who recently dumped her boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe, said she will remain single or marry a whiteman.

Toyin made this revelation in a recent unscripted video of her TV series ‘KUWTA’.

She said, “married women are trying, may God give me the strength to marry again. I don’t think I can go through it anymore. I will remain single or marry a whiteman,”

On her relationship with Adeniyi Johnson, she said, “I got married to a Yoruba guy but I packed my load away because he loves girls too much.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/will-remain-single-marry-whiteman-toyin-aimakhu/

There are a lot of Chadians and nigeriens who are 'whites' - shekaus brethren in the lord Suit yourself!
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by henrydadon(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:
what is this hoe saying now
After jumping from one guy to another you still looking for white man...Naija girls ehn

na pink man she go see
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Gbam!
Unless we want to marry awon "Flavor" dem!
Abi na Davido?

Or PHYNO? cry

Nigerian women are TOOOOOO MUCH for ANYTHING BLACK abeg!!!! cry
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by cruz419(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided undecidedtank GOD say u sabi say ur bride price don't cheap sote d price for NIRA no fit buy 1 liter of fuel,, na to fyn white man with dollar abi,,all dis milf in our entertainment industry living a bleeped up life!! cry undecided undecided
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by ojimbo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
ohhhhh. you need CHANGE without even verifying the kind of change you want. You think white man is romantic? he will definitely mess up with you bitch
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
basadenet:
No white man will marry somebody like toyin aimaku, so it is better she remain single.
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! The better version of her boyfriend husband sef she go get. Rich ones sef. Whites are not like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by KanwuliaExtra: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
poundsboy:
grin grin grin

Abi you fit introduce PATORANKING to your sister?

I don't know where all these animals come from these days o!

See the one called HARRYSONG? UESELESSSSS GHETTO LYRICS!!! undecided

No beta for OKRO SOUP oooooh! cry cry cry

I PITY NAIJA BABES I SWEAR!!!! cry cry cry

Flavour just DAMAGE 2 BABES at "A ONCE"!!!! cry cry cry
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by toprealman: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
so white men don't like girls too much.....Clinton must be holding back his heavy laugh now.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:

I am not gonna do this...I can't spare my data on a dick
chaiiii

E pain am grin tongue grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
aaahnnahnn.. Anty toyin, you are falling my hand oo, ahhnahnn. Whiteman ke, beta no let ur case turn linda own, if u no dey marry nw.make u just tell us, nw wen u don reach 48, ur eyes go clear.

Lol, abi eri ni, whiteman.
Wetin consign me sef..
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Ossai325(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Foolishness is not more than this @ madam white man marriage
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by SAMBARRY: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin

Abi o.painment grin
poundsboy:
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! The better version of her boyfriend husband sef she go get. Rich ones sef. Whites are not like that
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
My albino bro is still a white Man !
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by hensben(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I didnt like you before but for this i love you is an understatement. grin

Way to go kiss
And yet you guys criticize searching4love. Double standard.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Zzyzxt(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Who will marry dis stinky pussy LovePeddler? cheesy
Na everybody u dey give pass like Fabregas cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good for her if she chooses to marry a white man, black men are very childish and irresponsible , lacking ability to treat women and cheating on them. Male prostitutes like wizkid and davido are good example of childishness at its peak. We can see from LInda ikeji saga.

Advice is, if a woman wants to be happy forget that black men exist, go for white men, they are loving and responsible and ready to support a woman achieve success, black men are morons, full of ego, and lack basic common sense not to mention very dirty people with no personal hygiene, like one I saw today with ringworm all over his head, smelling of unwashed body... Disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
But she is still fine na.. won't they like to marry guys younger Dan dem?
Comment with sense ke. You see someone who doesn't have the ability to stand the test of commitment and all you can spew out is this gibberish you typed up here? Someone who's husband made reconciliatory moves with but spurned him to move in with another married thug. Please reason before you post. Adeniyi Johnson should be happy she left early.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Philpham:
Good for her if she chooses to marry a white man, black men are very childish and irresponsible , lacking ability to treat women and cheating on them. Male prostitutes like wizkid and davido are good example of childishness at its peak. We can see from LInda ikeji saga.

Advice is, if a woman wants to be happy forget that black men exist, go for white men, they are loving and responsible and ready to support a woman achieve success, black men are morons, full of ego, and lack basic common sense not to mention very dirty people with no personal hygiene, like one I saw today with ringworm all over his head, smelling of unwashed body... Disgusting.
and your father is a black man I hope.

1 Like

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by HomeOfMe(f): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
nhop:
Toyin Aimakhu who recently dumped her boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe, said she will remain single or marry a whiteman.

Toyin made this revelation in a recent unscripted video of her TV series ‘KUWTA’.

She said, “married women are trying, may God give me the strength to marry again. I don’t think I can go through it anymore. I will remain single or marry a whiteman,”

On her relationship with Adeniyi Johnson, she said, “I got married to a Yoruba guy but I packed my load away because he loves girls too much.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/will-remain-single-marry-whiteman-toyin-aimakhu/
She dey vex?
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
hensben:
And yet you guys criticize searching4love. Double standard.
I told him to go ahead! Get your facts right.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by DedeNkem: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
As if she knew every white man is good in relationship. Dumb b*itch!
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nekkysop(f): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
marsoden:
Abeg, who she be?

Lolz
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by zomby(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
@whiteman
Bush girl!
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Sunkyphil(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
olosho osi angry
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by curvilicious: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Comot 4 road mai pass abeg
because she knows her time her time is going gradually she come dey use whitey dey pretend mak pple no ask her as dem dey ask aunt Linda. Which whitey wan marry u? angry
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by holluphemydavid(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls hw can I edit my nairaland user name, tanks in anticipation
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by fortunechy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
like who cares??
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by shamecurls(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chai!

The end is near

Olosho wan marry white man again..m.m.m

Sigh.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by AdeniyiA(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
here comes another spinster for life...
But wait o, upon all d fūck she has received so none could develop in her belly?? ? i hope she alright
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by ocloud81(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Toyin my sincere advise to you is that you go back to the school of marital affairs perhaps you could learn better then re-marry. Because i do not think your idea to marry a white man will be your solution instead i see it as your doom. A word is enough for the wise! [/b] [/color]
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Abi you fit introduce PATORANKING to your sister?

I don't know where all these animals come from these days o!

See the one called HARRYSONG? UESELESSSSS GHETTO LYRICS!!! undecided

No beta for OKRO SOUP oooooh! cry cry cry

I PITY NAIJA BABES I SWEAR!!!! cry cry cry

Flavour just DAMAGE 2 BABES at "A ONCE"!!!! cry cry cry
grin grin grin I really do pity naija babes honestly. Many sh.its wey dem dey swallow, white girls no go fit smell am sef not to talk of swallowing it. I blame the mentality of seeing marriage as a "huge" achievement in life over so many things (including great honest wealth). This kind mentality and the "similars" Na hin no make naija dey grow I swear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.