Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu (46476 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by KanwuliaExtra: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2016
poundsboy:
She just dey fresh dey go. What of ms Evelyn oputu nko?? Marriage is just overrated in Nigeria abeg

Very OVERRRTATED!!!
But if you don't get married, you will never understand.

That is the irony! grin
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Coldfeets: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2016
AreaFada2:

You don't know white people at all.

I was educated alongside white people. Long years of studies that required working closely together. Majority from middle & upper class in an "Ivy league" school. And I work with them too. Not some lower class whites.

Even they are no different. Their lies are rather rock solid though.

They lie, cheat, shy away from group assignments while focussing on individual ones, abusive domestically and do other things too. The better organised society makes little lies for small benefits unnecessary. The law works in their society and they know certain actions have consequences if laws are violated.

Kate Henshaw was running her mouth like diarrhoea a few years ago, when still married to that Nuttal man. Trumpeting how much better white men are than blacks. She's divorced from Oyinbo now & currently shaking her black behind to black guys at parties all over the place.

Oyinbo are very complex, can hide their true nature and feeling very well and very diplomatic, bordering on hypocrisy. It takes time to understand them. Unlike black guys that are explosive, open and cannot hide anger.

After being with Asian, black & white girls, I know what I am talking about.

I wish her luck.

You are right.

The greatest hypocrites can be found amongst white people!
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by bukqar(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
haha with this your cloudy face,if u like no marry u r on ur own,the ugly babe dey open her mouth dey talk trash u no dey shame.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2016
if getting married to a white ass will keep ur relevance alive in the world of celebrity, then go for if after all, there are many unmarried albinos here in naija they are white men too. get hooked with any of them.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by olajigaolamide: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Aimakhu is not serious
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by tottinova: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2016
nhop:
Toyin Aimakhu who recently dumped her boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe, said she will remain single or marry a whiteman.

Toyin made this revelation in a recent unscripted video of her TV series ‘KUWTA’.

She said, “married women are trying, may God give me the strength to marry again. I don’t think I can go through it anymore. I will remain single or marry a whiteman,”

On her relationship with Adeniyi Johnson, she said, “I got married to a Yoruba guy but I packed my load away because he loves girls too much.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/will-remain-single-marry-whiteman-toyin-aimakhu/

Correction

If I don't marry a white man, then i'll remain single
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Kakamorufu(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2016
kingarizona1:
angryStill searching for White folks After DJANGO's warning,"All these Black Folks, I suggest you stay away from these White Folks
you sharp
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by sweetkerosine: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2016
is only NFCS that cares
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by hitz: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Otunbagbolagade:
When a product is rejected by the first and second consumer then that product is faulty and should be sent back to the manufacturer.

Comment of the day!
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by alaskido(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2016
All these Celebrities self. I think she needs to have her brain re-examined or taken to Yaba left. grin grin
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Aunty ode...if the problem is with you, staying single will be better cos whether you marry white, green or red, you will still have problems. Fix yourself first.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by seangy4konji: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2016
I know the guys that has been knacking this girl seriously since 2001 at drovans hotel and Oluyole estate and environs before she move go lasgidi late 2000s

Do the Maths and tell me how many prick go don enter there not to talk of when she was an upcoming actress?u fit imagine 15 yeRs ago??

Yes she still thinks she is brand new and got no sense?

Men deh try oo cos na condemned tube.
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by lindyway06: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2016
I guess you now know what our mothers went through, endurance and tolerance is the best in marriage and would have like her to consider that, but is too late to cry when the heads is cut off
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by lindyway06: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2016
I guess you now know what our mothers went through, endurance and tolerance is the best in marriage and would have like her to consider that, but is too late to cry when the heads is cut of
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by ylaa(f): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2016
your life
your business
your headache
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Arckeen: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Dis one no get any sense !
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by sikirat2020: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2016
who cares
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by horpilow(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
bright007:
Aunty Toyin...you are now third hand not even second hand....

So get your Mr right quickly before your pussy starts hissing and your bobby start pointing south south.
Hissing and South-South... got me laffin grin
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by onila(f): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2016
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
I will never understand why those who want or will date/marry outside their race, always feel the need to advertise it....like for real who cares and who asked you? Abegi go and marry who you want, you don't see the reverse being the case ...or is she trying to tell us that white men don't cheat or they are better than Nigerian men ? Which is quite weird as they do cheat and even more than Nigerian and she has never been one . oya #fcktheblogz
smiley
Re: I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu by Bimpe29: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Toyin, you're still fast asleep. Better wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) / Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker / Why Wike Stopped Wizkid's Concert In Port-harcourt From Liberation Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.