Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy (1589 Views)

Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello geeks, I'm about to acquire a new phone, and my choice has been among the below listed high end phones as i require something with bigger screen, enhanced features, good battery life etc. However before i make my final decision i hereby seek the advice of phone expert in the house.
1)Iphone 6s plus
2)Samsung galaxy s6 edge+
3)Samsung galaxy s7 edge.

I'm a novice to IOS as i presently use a samsung s4. Thanks, as i await your kind response!
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by Code45: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Choose between S7 and S6edge ➕.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by Lexusgs430: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
paul234:
Hello geeks, I'm about to acquire a new phone, and my choice has been among the below listed high end phones as i require something with bigger screen, enhanced features, good battery life etc. However before i make my final decision i hereby seek the advice of phone expert in the house.
1)Iphone 6s plus

I'm a novice to IOS as i presently use a samsung s4. Thanks, as i await your kind response!

You realise both choices run seperate ecosystems?
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by Lexusgs430: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
paul234:
1)Iphone 6s plus

If you love a closed system - Apple
If you love an open system - Android
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thanks, more contribution still needed.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by bongolistik(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Go for Samsung S6 Edge +
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by andrenaline(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
paul234:
1)Iphone 6s plus

you are using s4 that am about to buy and yet you want enhanced features and good battery ??,as some one who is using infinix hot x507 what advice will you give a person who is about to buy used s4 judging that you've used the phone before
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by daphid25(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Team Android
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
andrenaline:
you are using s4 that am about to buy and yet you want enhanced features and good battery ??,as some one who is using infinix hot x507 what advice will you give a person who is about to buy used s4 judging that you've used the phone before
Sequel to my own s4 as i got it new though, It is a very good phone, average battery life (but got a zerolemon extended battery which last me 48hrs+ if fully charge), user friendly, good features e.g air gestures, motions view, smart screen, voice control etc.

Read more about its specifications, reviews here http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9500_galaxy_s4-5125.php

However, i intend selling this one am using, so if you're interested quote me...it still pretty clean and working perfectly, am selling simply cus i wanna upgrade lik i stated above.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by andrenaline(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2016
paul234:

Sequel to my own s4 as i got it new though, It is a very good phone, average battery life (but got a zerolemon extended battery which last me 48hrs+ if fully charge), user friendly, good features e.g air gestures, motions view, smart screen, voice control etc.

Read more about its specifications, reviews here http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9500_galaxy_s4-5125.php

However, i intend selling this one am using, so if you're interested quote me...it still pretty clean and working perfectly, am selling simply cus i wanna upgrade lik i stated above.
your location
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2016
andrenaline:
your location
Presently in Ibadan, Nigeria smiley
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by andrenaline(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2016
paul234:

Presently in Ibadan, Nigeria smiley
am in rivers state
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
smiley
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by augster(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Samsung S7 Edge.. We have on Jumia, #231,700.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
andrenaline:
am in rivers state
If you're very much interested, call/chat!
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You realise both choices run seperate ecosystems?
Yes i do, so advise with reasons.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Please, do advise with reasons.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by andrenaline(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2016
paul234:

If you're very much interested, call/chat me up on 070-thirty four-two fifty-two sixty.
how am I suppose to get it since you are far away
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
paul234:

Yes i do, so advise with reasons.

If I had 250k spare and needed a phone, I would buy the S7 EDGE.
If I wanted to be reasonable, I would opt for the S6 EDGE.
My reasons only selecting Android, is the ability to fully own and control all aspects of my device.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by deeplow: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
iphone 6s for sale, gold, brand new, 64gb

Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
andrenaline:
how am I suppose to get it since you are far away
Like i earlier reiterated, if you're interested contact me first... Then we could talk things out.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If I had 250k spare and needed a phone, I would buy the S7 EDGE.
If I wanted to be reasonable, I would opt for the S6 EDGE.
My reasons only selecting Android, is the ability to fully own and control all aspects of my device.
Thanks bro, God bless you.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
deeplow:
iphone 6s for sale, gold, brand new, 64gb
Price, location & contact?
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by deeplow: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2016
paul234:
Price, location & contact?

180 Lagos 08036952826
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by andrenaline(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
paul234:

Like i earlier reiterated, if you're interested contact me first... Then we could talk things out.
am in interested so how do I get it
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by andrenaline(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Can I see pictures of the phone
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by Treyknowles(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2016
paul234:

Hi,where And How Much Did You Get The Extended Battery? And The Mah.Tnx
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by paul234(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Treyknowles:
Hi,where And How Much Did You Get The Extended Battery? And The Mah.Tnx
It's 7500mah, search ebay or amazon to get the current price.
Re: HELP! Advise Needed On Which Phone To Pick/buy by Xhaka(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Let your pocket decide for you.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? / Whatsapp Is Not Connecting Since Morning / How Can I Track My Samsung Note 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.