Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? (1600 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Opening The Back Cover Of Tecno L8 Lite / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by scarycuteface(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
The wearable technology movement has continued to gain speed over the years leaving many customers with options for home use, bring your own device, and even exercise.
Being able to reap the benefits of wearable technology at home or in the workplace has changed the shape of how we access customer information or track our fitness and well-being.
The latest company to introduce this device is
TECNO MOBILE . The Tecno T-band is the first smart wristband from TECNO and is bundled with
Camon C9 which is only available for free for those who earlier pre-ordered the Tecno Camon C9.
The T-Band works with the app; It can be downloaded from Google playstore, but if you have the Camon C9, this app should come pre-installed on your device. You will be required to create an account on the app to start using the T-Band.
After this, you can connect the T-Band to your smartphone by holding the T-Band button for 10 seconds via Bluetooth.
Once connected to your device, you can now track your sleep patterns, number of steps taken per day, receive notifications on the T-Band and even set an alarm.
Features of the Tecno Smart handband
As Pedometer
The smart band helps to monitor the number of steps you have taken over a specific period of time. To know the number of steps taken at a particular time, open the T-Band App and pull down the screen in the “Sports” interface, this will synchronize your device with the T-Band and the number will be displayed on the screen.
As Sleep Monitor
To track your sleep, you must wear your T-Band as you sleep. To track how you slept, just sync your device with the T-Band the next morning by pulling down the screen on the “Sleep” interface.
It helps to locate your device
The T-band can help locate your device whenever you misplace it. This can only work if the misplaced device is 10 meters away. To locate such device press the T-band for Just 3 seconds and the device will ring out wherever it is.
Alarm Clock and Sedimentary Reminder
The T-Band can also be used as an alarm. This will happen through a slight vibration that is bound to wake you up. To set an alarm, simply go to the “My” section of the app, and select “Alarm clock”. Sedimentary reminder simply reminds you to get up and stretch after sitting for too long. To turn this feature on, just go to “My” section and select “Reminder”.
As remote controller for Camera
The T-band also serves as snapshot button for your device but so far only android phones running the latest android 6.0 marshmallow are compatible with the camera functions
Call and SMS Notification
The T-Band gives notifications for incoming calls and SMS by vibrating and blinking. To turn this on, simply go to “My” section and select “Preferences”.
How to charge the smart band
To charge the T-Band, connect the charging dock to the T-band, ensure that the charging ports are correctly fitted. Then connect the charging dock to the USB adapter, connected to power source.
If everything is fitted well, the LED blinks to indicate that it is charging and when it is full, the LED shows a green light without blinking. The charging dock connected to the T-Band.
Cons
It does not have a screen
Accuracy is still an issue with the T-band. At times it fails to execute a command
It can’t be used to receive calls.
This is a feature by TECNO.

Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by Behankey(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is accessory is useful.
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by shiftback: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
can the band be gotten separately? and will it work with other devices?
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by Freelancerx: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
shiftback:
can the band be gotten separately? and will it work with other devices?
I think it can work with most of the new releases, you just have to download the app but what I'm not sure yet is if it can work with old Tecno phones
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by Techm8: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Just like the Mi band from Xiaomi.
Nice
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by shiftback: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Freelancerx:
I think it can work with most of the new releases, you just have to download the app but what I'm not sure yet is if it can work with old Tecno phones
Alright, so is it sold separately?
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by Freelancerx: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
shiftback:

Alright, so is it sold separately?
Comes with the Camon C9 but it should be sold separately now
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by shiftback: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Freelancerx:
Comes with the Camon C9 but it should be sold separately now
Alright, will look for it wen next I enter computer village
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by Behankey(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Techm8:
Just like the Mi band from Xiaomi.
Nice
Didn't even know the Xiaomi has a band , all these mobile phones brands aren't relenting , but I like the features of this T-band.
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by dasphinx1(m): 1:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by dasphinx1(m): 1:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Behankey:
Didn't even know the Xiaomi has a band , all these mobile phones brands aren't relenting , but I like the features of this T-band.

Xiaomi does not only have a band, the company has a mass a choir wink
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by Behankey(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2016
dasphinx1:

Xiaomi does not only have a band, the company has a mass a choir wink
Lmao. Indeed
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by omoalajah(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
The band serves purposes like sleep monitor and i heard security too incase of theft
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by datyorubaboy: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
More as a fashion aaccesory to me
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by missslimzy(f): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
datyorubaboy:
Its more than just a fashion accessory
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by OFides: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2016
#FitFam and exercise buffs will find this T-band great to use.
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by BintaE(f): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Some of us are trying very hard to gain some weight, no matter how little... undecided
So for now, we've taken a break from all these gbogbo exercise sturves cry

But this TECNO people be trying sha
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by kmos1(f): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2016
I did see the T band with my C9
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by scarycuteface(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
datyorubaboy:
Well, it's more than that. It's use goes more than just using it as a bracelet.
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by omoalajah(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yeah its more than that
scarycuteface:
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by datyorubaboy: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yes really trying o
BintaE:
Some of us are trying very hard to gain some weight, no matter how little... undecided
So for now, we've taken a break from all these gbogbo exercise sturves cry

But this TECNO people be trying sha
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by missslimzy(f): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
YEs ke . Fashionable and functional
scarycuteface:
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by scarycuteface(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
missslimzy:
YEs ke . Fashionable and functional
You know this. It's an accessory worth having.
Re: What's The Use Of Tecno T-band Accessory? by Abdstrakt(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
OFides:
#FitFam and exercise buffs will find this T-band great to use.
Yea, fitness junkies like us will find this very handy. grin

(1) (Reply)

The New Blackberry Keyone, Full Specifications And Price / Mi MIX Full Specs Review - The Future Of Smartphones Is Here / Your Advice Is Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.