Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced (1310 Views)

Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by ridwanomooba: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has said he is glad that his trial before the Code of Conduct Tribunal on asset declaration in 2003 has finally commenced.

Saraki said the proceedings of today has given him confidence that if the trial is conducted fairly he would be vindicated.

The Senate President noted that even though the prosecution tried to bring in some dramatic narratives,  it was clear that they were merely thrashing around and hoping to titillate the public with salacious tales. He added that he was hopeful however that when the time comes, his lawyers will have the opportunity to present his case.

End.

Signed

Yusuph Olaniyonu
Special Adviser to Senate President on Media and Publicity
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
I beggi!
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by Victortee1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
ridwanomooba:

Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has said he is glad that his trial before the Code of Conduct Tribunal on asset declaration in 2003 has finally commenced.

Saraki said the proceedings of today has given him confidence that if the trial is conducted fairly he would be vindicated.

The Senate President noted that even though the prosecution tried to bring in some dramatic narratives,  it was clear that they were merely thrashing around and hoping to titillate the public with salacious tales. He added that he was hopeful however that when the time comes, his lawyers will have the opportunity to present his case.

End.

Signed

Yusuph Olaniyonu
Special Adviser to Senate President on Media and Publicity
See R Phsyco! Up senate! Up 8th assembly! We dey watch na
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by phemmyutd(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
You were happy after you failed on a bid for adjournment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nonsense....very soon it would be I am glad that I have been jailed.
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by Ohammadike: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stop lying you shameless thief angry angry angry angry.You are shitting on your agbada tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by seunmsg(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin grin we are all happy that the trial proper has commenced. If only you've not been employing delay tactics through frivolous applications and appeals, we would have passed this present stage by now.

All the same, Nigerians are looking forward to the continuation of the trial tomorrow. We sincerely hope you won't employ another delay tactics when your team is called upon to open your defence. We don't want to see another Olisah Metuh like delay tactics who screamed he's ready to defend himself only to ask for the transfer of his case to another judge when it was time to open his defence.
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by divinehand2003(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Happy kor, happy ni
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wale adenuga were are you this is another pa James in the making
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by ckmayoca: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
If this guy eventually survive this case, he is gonna come out more stronger.
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by Tunami(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
ur case will soon be the case of the tanzanian minister.
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
That is good you shall jubilate in Kuje prison dinning.

Wait o, dinning de prison?
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by superstar1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Who cares whether you are happy or sad?

Did you care whether the masses were happy or sad when you were looking their commonwealth?
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by Fmartin(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
See lies....... Frm d kwara state looter. Idiet!
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by babdap: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Suffering and Smiling senate president
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by surfmegeek: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Thanks for sharing nice post.
mobdroapps and mobdroios
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by surfmegeek: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Download the latest version of GBWhatsapp apk from here gbwhatsapp.net

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Herd Of Cows Seen On Abuja Major Road / 2015 Election: TMG Says It Rejected N2bn Bribe From Jonathan / Boko Haram Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau’s bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.