Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced (439 Views)

Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by onile0500(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki : I'm Happy that the Trial Has Commenced

Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has said he is glad that his trial before the Code of Conduct Tribunal on asset declaration in 2003 has finally commenced.

Saraki said the proceedings of today has given him confidence that if the trial is conducted fairly he would be vindicated. 

The Senate President noted that even though the prosecution tried to bring in some dramatic narratives,  it was clear that they were merely thrashing around and hoping to titillate the public with salacious tales. He added that he was hopeful however that when the time comes, his lawyers will have the opportunity to present his case.

End.

Signed

Yusuph Olaniyonu

Special Adviser to Senate President on Media and Publicity‎
Re: Saraki : I'm Happy That The Trial Has Commenced by mackhunter77: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
.....if I heareth

(1) (Reply)

If A Cop Is Unnecessarily Beating Down A Citizen Can I Kill That Cop? / 31 Ships Carrying Petroleum, Other Goods To Arrive Lagos Ports / How To Survive The Fuel Scarcity And Electricity Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.