Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Fellow Yoruba Brothers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Yoruba Brothers (2586 Views)

Abdul Mumuni Abiola: "If I'm Assassinated, Hold My Brothers Responsible" / Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) / AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2016
naijaboy756:
I hate people that still blame GEJ almost a year he left. Ikpeazu of Abia took over from the worst governor in Nigeria Orji. Imagine him spending 1 year calling Orji,Orji,Orji... Instead, he is building roads everywhere. Are you not ashamed? I thought you had something reasonable to say!

you should be the one ashamed of yourself.

why have you let ethnicity and religion blind you to this extent?

instead of you to criticise the present government for delaying passing the 2016 budget so the executive arm can go to work, you jump up and down the internet shouting Buhari.

there is no gainsaying the fact if the past administration had made the efforts to lift this nation from the mud we won't have to be starting from the scratch.

just imagine if PDP had made rapid progress in developing this country, would we still be talking of importing refined fuel when countries that don't even have crude have more refineries that we do.

there is no way we won't blame the last administration or the ones before it.

I'm sure that you are anxious that we forget in a hurry Jonathan's ruinous 6years of locust and devastation. we can't and we won't.

it's barely a year of this administration's tenure and you and your ilk are already foaming at the mouth.
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by ElCount: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ioannes:
I will respond because of the need to keep educating young impressionable people like you who follow a bandwagon of naysayers.

ask those who know and they will let you in on the massive and gigantic rot left behind by the past administration.

are things tough in Nigeria right now, definitely!

are they going to get better? we are hopeful.

my question to you before you open more senseless trends is this,

why do you expect a government that is yet to implement a single budget to have outperformed its predecessor and fixed all the mess that clueless one of otuoke left behind?

do you even know that more 90% of the hardships being currently faced by Nigerians are perpetrated by Nigerians against themselves? in other words, na we dey do ourselves.

is buhari government perfect? definitely not.

do we need to criticize this government? by all means.

but let's be a little bit intellectual about it.

fuel scarcity is biting hard and as we struggle everyday to get fuel for whatever purpose we need it for, let's remember that had gej fixed the oil sector instead of leaving it in the hands of a cabal and telling us that his hands are tied, we wouldn't be witnessing this today.

let's not expect the president to fix within less than a year what his predecessor couldn't or wouldn't fix in the 6years that he was there.

the promises Buhari made to us before we voted for him will expire on the 29th of May, 2019.

You are a certified zombie and you deserve an oscar award for it. Buhari has spent one year globe trotting and blaming everybody but himself. May I remind you that Obama inherited something similar but he never spent precious time blaming the Bush administration he immediately went to work and today you can see something different in US.

Again the clueless one of Otueke was obviously not perfect but his administration was far better than this
He left about 5000MW of electricity for ur change demon and today that value is closer to zero
Under the administration of the clueless one we rarely had fuel scarcity even with the cabals your change demon eliminated both the cabals and the fuel today we have neither and can't really say which is worse
Under the clueless one the economy was better and at least had a direction that's not the case today. And of course you know the price of commodities today.
NO MAKE ME VEX O, ITS BEEN ONLY ONE YEAR AND THERE SEEMS TO BE NO HOPE IN SIGHT Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
ElCount:

You are a certified zombie and you deserve an oscar award for it. Buhari has spent one year globe trotting and blaming everybody but himself. May I remind you that Obama inherited something similar but he never spent precious time blaming the Bush administration he immediately went to work and today you can see something different in US.

Again the clueless one of Otueke was obviously not perfect but his administration was far better than this
He left about 5000MW of electricity for ur change demon and today that value is closer to zero
Under the administration of the clueless one we rarely had fuel scarcity even with the cabals your change demon eliminated both the cabals and the fuel today we have neither and can't really say which is worse
Under the clueless one the economy was better and at least had a direction that's not the case today. And of course you know the price of commodities today.
NO MAKE ME VEX O, ITS BEEN ONLY ONE YEAR AND THERE SEEMS TO BE NO HOPE IN SIGHT Mtcheeeew

if you like vex nack your head for olumo rock.

in response to " he left 5000MW of electricity blah blah blah" read up:

http://newsrescue.com/2011-cant-improve-power-four-years-useless-dont-waste-vote-another-four-jonathan/#axzz43m2Uo895

http://naijagists.com/again-jonathan-failed-to-fulfill-power-stability-promise-to-nigerians/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182309-nigerias-power-generation-drops-to-2800mw.html
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ioannes:

well people will always visit the hospital if they are sick. that there are people there isn't Buhari's fault again, or am I missing something?

my dear, there are many problems facing Nigeria and to expect the president to wave a and get everything solved even before the approval of his first budget is very unrealistic.

Nigerians need to understand that Nigeria isn't going to be fixed by Buhari.

the best he can do within 4years is to set our feet firmly on the right path.

Nigeria's problem is very deep and very fundamental. and it will take successive administrations for us to get it right.

unfortunately the previous administrations fumbled the ball for the past 16years, hence we have to start again from the scratch as it were.

no magic wand ? then i wonder his business there. promising heaven in hell
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by enlightenedmind: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
if anyone tries any rubbish in this country it wont even be funny. Allow APC to finish their 4 yrs. if they r useless we will boot them out. All these talk of impeachment rubbish u think nigerians will seat down n allow pdp to rule them again? dream on... directly or indirectly any rikity game u pple want to play wont work. all we know is we do not want anyone under d umbrella of pdp in our presidency ever again. Whether from senate house, impeachment, voting whatever. directly or indirectly we do not want it. All PDP knows is how to institutionalize corrupt processes. They do not know how to ever do things the right way.

If anyone, or group or state creates a problem for Buhari and Osibanjo it will just lead to war. PDP is meant to shut their mouths and crawl under a rock. When this present govt has finished their circus concert in 2019, the youths of this country are taking over. we are not impeaching Buhari. He is actually doing a good job to be fair. Nigerians are just wailing because the loot is no more coming in as usual. Life is no more as easy. And rather than get up and be useful, they scream impeachment. Because u pple gave Buhari the money to buy fuel for you pple. Mswtwee.
Acting like spoilt babies.
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by kayusely: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
I bring you greetings from the current sorry state of our dear country. It is a well known fact that we played a massive role as steered by our own(Tinubu) to bring this present government to power. We did this partly because we felt GEJ was incompetent and because we had a platform that made one of our own to be vice( and ultimately president incase anything happens. Yaradua comes to mind). I have been thinking and I'm lost in between hiding under the shame of what I voted for and to scream so as to save my dear country and what the future holds for my kids. We don't need a prophet to tell us we voted in ERROR. We placed soo much hope on a man who doesn't have good past leadership records or even a certificate. We voted for him out of what we percieved him to be. We are all suffering it now. We cannot keep on answering Zombies. Zombies smile in suffering. I suggest we do something and urgent too. Can we impeach him so that our son can take over? The irony is that the career of our bright stars such as Fashola,Adeosun, Osinbajo etc have been stained by extended clueless-ness of PMB. We can still save our race and what we stand for. I rest my case!
You're not a yoruba person. A yoruba person will not harbour evil plans or thoughts against a fellow human being. I strogly believe you're IGBO.
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by plaetton: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ioannes:
I will respond because of the need to keep educating young impressionable people like you who follow a bandwagon of naysayers.

ask those who know and they will let you in on the massive and gigantic rot left behind by the past administration.

are things tough in Nigeria right now, definitely!

are they going to get better? we are hopeful.

my question to you before you open more senseless trends is this,

why do you expect a government that is yet to implement a single budget to have outperformed its predecessor and fixed all the mess that clueless one of otuoke left behind?

do you even know that more 90% of the hardships being currently faced by Nigerians are perpetrated by Nigerians against themselves? in other words, na we dey do ourselves.

is buhari government perfect? definitely not.

do we need to criticize this government? by all means.

but let's be a little bit intellectual about it.

fuel scarcity is biting hard and as we struggle everyday to get fuel for whatever purpose we need it for, let's remember that had gej fixed the oil sector instead of leaving it in the hands of a cabal and telling us that his hands are tied, we wouldn't be witnessing this today.

let's not expect the president to fix within less than a year what his predecessor couldn't or wouldn't fix in the 6years that he was there.

the promises Buhari made to us before we voted for him will expire on the 29th of May, 2019.

Kindly elaborate or list the massive and gigantic rot left by the last administration.

You guys have singing this song like a broken record for far too long.

It's time you elaborate on the so-called rot left behind by the previous government.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by antispexish(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
I bring you greetings from the current sorry state of our dear country. It is a well known fact that we played a massive role as steered by our own(Tinubu) to bring this present government to power. We did this partly because we felt GEJ was incompetent and because we had a platform that made one of our own to be vice( and ultimately president incase anything happens. Yaradua comes to mind). I have been thinking and I'm lost in between hiding under the shame of what I voted for and to scream so as to save my dear country and what the future holds for my kids. We don't need a prophet to tell us we voted in ERROR. We placed soo much hope on a man who doesn't have good past leadership records or even a certificate. We voted for him out of what we percieved him to be. We are all suffering it now. We cannot keep on answering Zombies. Zombies smile in suffering. I suggest we do something and urgent too. Can we impeach him so that our son can take over? The irony is that the career of our bright stars such as Fashola,Adeosun, Osinbajo etc have been stained by extended clueless-ness of PMB. We can still save our race and what we stand for. I rest my case!

abeg, who be we!?

What do you think "we " should have done in 2015 election, vote for I-buffoon abi!

If you tell "we" that one, he will tell you he prefers to suffer with hope, than to suffer without hope.
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by NewNigeriaMind: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
naijaboy756:

Not holding brief for the government, but to determine if you voted in error, you need to wait for this regime to implement its own budgets. The current regime is less than a year and you already expect it to solve the problems created over 16 years of pdp rule.

i didnt vote magicians in and i just want to remind you this regime is not made up of magicians
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
wolfslair:

no magic wand ? then i wonder his business there. promising heaven in hell

he did promise change and not magic. don't forget that.

it is unreasonable to expect a man to fix the problems in Nigeria within a year while waiting for his first budget that the previous administration that executed fully at least 4budgets couldn't or wouldn't fix.
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
plaetton:

Kindly elaborate or list the massive and gigantic rot left by the last administration.

You guys have singing this song like a broken record for far too long.

It's time you elaborate on the so-called rot left behind by the previous government.

I will elaborate and list and enumerate as you've demanded only on one condition;

you prove to me that you were born on the 29th of May, 2015 or you reside somewhere in the North Pole or the Antarctica.

this way I can conclude that you didn't know or have access to information about the past administration. (even though a quick check on Google would save you this public show of ignorance)

otherwise, I will just simply tag you as a remnant of GEJ's sycophantic supporters.
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by plaetton: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ioannes:

I will elaborate and list and enumerate as you've demanded only on one condition;

you prove to me that you were born on the 29th of May, 2015 or you reside somewhere in the North Pole or the Antarctica.

this way I can conclude that you didn't know or have access to information about the past administration. (even though a quick check on Google would save you this public show of ignorance)

otherwise, I will just simply tag you as a remnant of GEJ's sycophantic supporters.

Lol.

That seems to me like a brilliant copout.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

That seems to me like a brilliant copout.
cheesy

nope. not a copout.

there's no point stressing myself to type what you already know or what you can easily get on Google.
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by plaetton: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ioannes:

nope. not a copout.

there's no point stressing myself to type what you already know or what you can easily get on Google.

Facts and perceptions are two different things.

Facts are stubborn things.
They always come home to roost.
grin

So, kindly indulge us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
plaetton:

Facts and perceptions are two different things.
Facts are stubborn things. They always come home to roost. grin
So, kindly indulge us.
kindly visit Google.
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by 2sexycom(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
ycat:
So what do you want, cookies?
You just gave yourself away by using the name of your governors as examples. Yoruba will never pull your governors names like that since we don't know their names, neither do we care what goes on in your region. You guys are just too obsessed with us. So how are you going to live without us, with this level of obsession? Of all the problems you have , you still think about us 80% of the time, scary! No matter how much you try, you will never be Yoruba.
I don't like responding to people like you cos just one line will make you call the mods on my asss. You ilks are the problem of this country. You being tribal bigot rather then being logical and objective. *spits*
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by plaetton: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ioannes:

kindly visit Google.
Ha ha ha.

See what I just told you ? grin

Opinions, innuendos and perceptions are aplenty and always wishy washy.

But FACTS, those stubborn little things, are few, but sturdy.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by ycat: 2:11am On Apr 09, 2016
You better check my moniker well, I'm not one of you crying to the mods, so respond to me and I'll give you back twice. Your dumb ass can face the wall and rant all you want cos you got busted. Iddiot, I don't know when you become logical to want to lecture anyone on it.
2sexycom:
I don't like responding to people like you cos just one line will make you call the mods on my asss. You ilks are the problem of this country. You being tribal bigot rather then being logical and objective. *spits*
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by 2sexycom(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2016
ycat:
You better check my moniker well, I'm not one of you crying to the mods, so respond to me and I'll give you back twice. Your dumb ass can face the wall and rant all you want cos you got busted. Iddiot, I don't know when you become logical to want to lecture anyone on it.
undecided enjoy
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by SegunAdewole: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
chiefobdk:

the yoruba want the president dead so there son ll take over

I dey laugh make Abookies catch osinbade for that seat. we yoruba go hear wehnn! If Buhari die, hausa/fulani no go gree, yoruba sef no go gree. SS/SE go dey laugh for corner. The country will go up in flames. Everybody go answer him papa name.
Re: Fellow Yoruba Brothers by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Op omo IGBO

Frustrated IPOB old man

Jobless man

Why are u claiming to be Yoruba when u are a proper omo nna

Are u ashamed of ur ethnicity?

I think you should concentrate on ur job search and a cure for your STDs instead of this fraud

So when when of your people begin get small sense, una go begin call am omo Igbo.

Odi egwu o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigeria I Handed Over To Buhari Was The Biggest Economy In Africa – jonathan / Kogi In Disarray, I Weep For My Dear State. / As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.