Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Title It.... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Title It.... (408 Views)

Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas / Types Of Title On Nairaland / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Title It.... by pcaliphate(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
"I no wan talk too much but I gat to say something". It is titled "Title It".

Time is a fleeting companion, make the best of it while its on your side.
Overwhelmed with your growth, whereas you are just a child.
Trust is exact in its spelling, but how far is it with reality?
Forget ability, it loses its voice at some point in time.
But we get rescued by DIVINE GRACE, dropping the jaws of our imagination.
Priceless are the childhood days, it can't be sold even at the extreme of digits. Some memories lingers in our head, pleading for a comeback.
Temptations are flexible, hiding their devices in the word of unnoticed.
Be careful Sister 24 years old, marriage at the later dawn is marriage unveiled.
When the melody of a played song, bathe and scrub itself in your head, wake your talent up.
Reality is the complex, forget the collections of shops.
Not only does pride stresses the shoulders, it gives an undeserved leave to the brain.
I can't picture her face anymore, I was in primary three when I last saw her.
Forget the borrowed and not meant poetic words, dwindle not your value, so close your legs.
Sorry this is lengthy, inspiration in its finest form is on full night shift.
Try your best to be righteous, distance yourself from wrong.
Enjoyment of life depends on understanding, pray for the gift.
Channel your energy to politics, be a councillor in your ward, don't be way ward.
Big boy fresh is not by loose belt or cheating fingers, its class and intelligence dancing salsa.
Only five more lines from inspiration, for she is going elsewhere.
Four, I have not used a curve four. Maybe if I use it, the screen would break, resulting from fell.
Three, under the mango tree in this season, the fruits are free.
Two, an apprentice shouldn't press phone, the pertinent need to know the application of tools.
One, Live a Good and Better Life................................................................. GOD Bless Us All #Peace.

By Olowo Tosin John....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#emmanuelonmondays / ELEDUMARE By Kayode Joshua / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 22, Your Behind (pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.