Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (59050 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Memyselfu2009:
Government is a Continuous Process if the Past Administration Made better plan we would not be in these Mess

I was thinking that this thread was about an ordinary photograph!
Wetin bring "goffment" inside... *in Fela's voice*
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by B2mario(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2016
GEJ forgive me for crucifying you during 2015 election, i didn't know you were messiah of our time.

I pray for you to come back and I will defend you with all my strength, and blow any mouth that will speak evil against you.

YOU are the best presido ever. Pls if you enter again don't forget to implement the recommendations of the last national confab.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Evidence1000(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Wetin person no go see for nairaland? See how you guys are attacking Bubu. Y'all gat me lafin.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by alaskido(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
GEJ my HERO. May God continue to bless you. We hear that EFCC is coming for you. My brother run very far from Nigeria o. Buhari and his military style of leadership is killing the Nigerian masses.
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2016
B2mario:
GEJ forgive me for crucifying you during 2015 election, i didn't know you were messiah of our time.

I pray for you to come back and I will defend you with all my strength, and blow any mouth that will speak evil against you.

YOU are the best presido ever. Pls if you enter again don't forget to implement the recommendations of the last national confab.
Bros, u spoke my mind, only if Buhari could implement those recommendations, We won't be in this much mess...
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by honvalid(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
My belove jonah we love and we miss u.Naija is currently under suganmu ajala travel.
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by vaca1: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Ineffectual Buffoon

The worst President ever

God punish you
eeya I can feel ur pain. but the pain at the moment is really scorching.
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Origin(f): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Nigerians with very short memories. No fuel and no light under Jona too and then Jonaa and co were still stealing. I cant compare 8 years to 8months. Lets wait and see.

By the way jona sold electricity to private companies and now based on contract we are been held ransome.

Nigerians will seat at their computers to complain (fastest finger first) the people holding you ransome on fuel and electricity live near you. Go and fight for it and stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by busyfishing(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2016
HERO.....

Beer lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by vaca1: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2016
push22a:
[size=38pt]why will any human want to praise Goodluck Jonathan, Goodluck jonathan does not represent any good.

Goodluck jonathan was not fighting for the right cause. He was fighting for ethnic reason.. No good leader, does that.

No goodluck leader appoint from his ethnic group and does not appoint, if Goodluck jonathan is your role model. You dont have a role model.

Goodluck Jonathan was not a good leader.. it was Goodluck Jonathan activities that lead to bomb everywhere. because he was bias to the other ethnic group. starving them to a point of suicide.

Goodluck Jonathan strave the people to a point of committing suicide.
[/size]

http://1.bp..com/-JKEAWgeKtKg/VWWCeBNUUsI/AAAAAAAAHI0/NQxYa6vszfg/s1600/Suicide-Hanging.jpg

http://1.bp..com/-JKEAWgeKtKg/VWWCeBNUUsI/AAAAAAAAHI0/NQxYa6vszfg/s1600/Suicide-Hanging.jpg
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/files.php?file=banners/unn_student_commits_suicide_403059547.jpg
http://1.bp..com/-Af7t5aPWtns/UxEnLA8o1VI/AAAAAAAACgc/ZHE8I-mmLKA/s1600/two-lovers-comit-suicide-together-hanged.jpg
http://informationng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/alalubosa-suicide-161x300.jpg
pls carry these your assertions somewhere else. not needed here.
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by vaca1: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2016
push22a:
[size=28pt]They have a budget in trillion. And Goodluck Jonathan allocated most of the budget with the help of Ngozi iweala to their people of their ethnic backgroup. Leading to mass suicide.

The appointment of government official affect the way budget are allocated. to the various community. Since Goodluck Jonathan was bias in his appointment. Give the key ministries which had large budget to his own people. The contract where done most in his community. Leading to mass suicide. and unemployment.

To better explain to everybody. they have let say $100 billion in the account. what he did was allocate more than 60% of the $100 billion to just 7% of the total land mass where Goodluck Jonathan and Ngozi iweala comes. Leading to mass suicide and unemployment. basically, the rest of 93% of the land mass received less than $40 billion of the money. Leading thousand to commit suicide. because they dont give a shiit about other africa tribe or ethnic group in africa.

Ethnical racism is common in africa. Black on black violent is what you saw under goodluck jonathan. He is not a good leader.

[/size]

we don hear .next
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by officialgeorge(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Mskrisx:

My brother u just wrote my thought. Chaii even ordinary vanilla ice cream is now 150
asin my broda...it was yesterday it really struck me..I spent 8hrs in nnpc witout buying fuel..soldiers were just dere beatin us anyhw...only to get home dey told me nepa came to cut light dat we hv nt seen fr 3days nw..
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by vaca1: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hahahahahaha! The era of reckless governance?

At least there was governance..

Now is absolute anarchy!! grin cheesy

"The era of governance is over, the era of anarchy has just begun"..
kai.you guyz get mouth. I dey hail una. such a commendable comment
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by vaca1: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Memyselfu2009:
Government is a Continuous Process if the Past Administration Made better plan we would not be in these Mess
because the name Nigeria became a country 6 years ago. my guy Nigeria problems started with alll these recycling leaders
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Mskrisx(f): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2016
officialgeorge:
asin my broda...it was yesterday it really struck me..I spent 8hrs in nnpc witout buying fuel..soldiers were just dere beatin us anyhw...only to get home dey told me nepa came to cut light dat we hv nt seen fr 3days nw..

U meant sister? George? Am a girl!
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by ylaa(f): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2016
you are very funny
thanks for making me laf

Chanchit:
GEJ be smiling like person weh no wan inhale mess.
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Chanchit: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2016
ylaa:
you are very funny thanks for making me laf

Ywc.
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by officialgeorge(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Mskrisx:

U meant sister? George? Am a girl!
ohh sowie fine one @dat
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by DrTims(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Let's keep our fingers cross...
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Mskrisx(f): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
officialgeorge:
ohh sowie fine one @dat

*smiles* thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by TheSociopath(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chanchit:
GEJ be smiling like person weh no wan inhale mess.

grin grin
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by de1de1SnrAd: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmmm! A better achievement than ruling a nation. Please look for Mandela pikin and snap foto with am too. SHIOR!
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by babadee1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stop misquoting the bible my friend!

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Matt 7:1&2

odeotito:
"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."
Prov 28:13.

"He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy."
Prov 29:1.

Junketing the world to launder his image while the dirtiest of his rags serve as window and door blinds to welcome him back home when his folly comes full circle. Unless he repents of the evil he did us it will be his lot generationally to be an example to other irresponsible leaders and mankind of God's judgment executed on folks who oppress others in a manner Pharaohic.
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
babadee1:
Stop misquoting the bible my friend!

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Matt 7:1&2

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."
2 Pet 1:20.

"20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God."
1 Jn 3:20-21.

You will do well to post a prayer that your life be governed in the manner Jonathan did govern Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by babadee1(m): 12:44am On Apr 08, 2016
odeotito:

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."
2 Pet 1:20.

"20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God."
1 Jn 3:20-21.

You will do well to post a prayer that your life be governed in the manner Jonathan did govern Nigeria.

Apologies. I misunderstood your post.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2016
babadee1:

Apologies. I misunderstood your post.

You are most welcome Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) / Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.