Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko (17344 Views)

How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu / Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko / Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by praise007: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2016
idupaul:
He thought he went to beg secretly but didn't realise that Fayose called the press for evidence..when Fayose called him his boy why didn't he protest on tv

Can't you know how to read well again ni?
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2016
[size=18pt]2 IDIOTS...[/size]
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by chidekings(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2016
peace meeting gone sour
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by martin123: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Aluko is a disgrace... Just wondering how the wife and children will be feeling right now!!! like in Game of Thrones.... Shame!!! Shame!!!Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Aluko may be right. In the said interview Fayose did most of the talking. The part that got me laughing was when he said "Aluko remains my boy, my son". Aluko that has grey hair on his head already is Fayose's son. Continu

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Bjergtrolde: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Hab24:
Which one should we believe now?

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-didnt-reconcile-with-fayose-aluko/

Definitely not Aluko.
The guy has flip flopped so many times that he may as well work in a circus.
I would not want him giving evidence in my favour. APC can have him. grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by mayweather2020: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
I am sure u must be a drug Addict..

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Raphaelmary(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
*******yawns*********if dem reconcile or no reconcile, hw en go tek reduce queue for filling station? Morning peeps
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Goke7: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Ekiti state house of comedians. grin

To all my brothers in ekiti, I hail o
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by hmuhammad(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
how old are you? We're you born yesterday? Or you just want to comment

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Polar3: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Kyase:
cry see your ugly face why you no add am for the post, now I no be FTC. Make I go read am........
So fayoshit wan make friends by force ne?
if ya brain dey function u supposed know say na strategy na.
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Jorussia(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
correct man,since more than 80% of his supporters are from the south east.

10 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by gretblue: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
My brother don't be deceived.Fayose is only known for negative antics.Ask anyone in Ekiti what has Fayose brought to them since he came to power close to 2yrs.Absolutely nothing,Willie has contributed in no small way to development of Anambra with almost the same period Fayose has spent in power.Willie has many finished and unfinished projects credited to his name,Willie pays workers salary as at when due.Go to Ekiti, over 4 months salary now,Fayose has not paid. I do visit Anambra virtually every month.From Awka,Nnobi,Nnewi,Uga,Ekwulobia,Osha,Umueze,Ihiala,Aguata and other areas.Don't be deceived with Fayose ranting on media.
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by onatisi(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2016
The whole summary of it all is that this man was beaten in his game by fayose.
Fayose has shown him that he fayose is one of the top masters of the game called politics in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by adeyinkaadebami1(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Mr. Aluko you're a betrayer ,after you hve beged governor fayose nd ekiti people not to be annoyed,what's d meaning of dis trash is comming out of ur mouth.if u dnt no what to say, you better keep shout of ur mouth.
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Kyase(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Polar3:

if ya brain dey function u supposed know say na strategy na.
Get out joor I dey vex die
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by eitsei(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2016
mayweather2020:
I am sure u must be a drug Addict..
I thought Fayose is your hero in the southwest
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Otapipia: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2016
Lusola15:
A man without shame the only thing that can come out of your mouth is lies. No one will take you serious again

Fayoses boy
If you were vigilant enough, you would have noticed that what happened during the alleged peace meeting was a charade. You could see that Aluko was fidgeting and obviously not in tune with what was alleged. It is right that he has come out to confirm what some of us knew transpired.
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by tonio2wo: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2016
Kyase:

cry see your ugly face why you no add am for the post, now I no be FTC.
Make I go read am........

So fayoshit wan make friends by force ne?
Dem point gun to aluko head to admit by force?
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Bgorgeous: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Nonsense ignoramus who are u talking to? Your children l guess
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Otapipia: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2016
onatisi:
The whole summary of it all is that this man was beaten in his game by fayose.
Fayose has shown him that he fayose is one of the top masters of the game called politics in Nigeria.
On the contrary, Fayose has just dug another pit for himself. Aluko has come out to set the records straight for some of us who already suspected the alleged peace deal to be stage managed.
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by AntiWailer: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Stupid old man.

So why can't he tell interviewer that it was just a PDP stake holder's meeting.
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by sammhi(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2016
ziccoit:

Did you read the post at all? Go back and read the post, then modify your comment.
Is like you are even worse than Aluko and Fayose put togeda..
How can you take such a man like Aluko serious?
whateva the case , that is his business.... no need to defend them..bunch of people without any iota of shame...Aluko is Fayose and vice versa..show me your friend.. and I will tell you who you are...
Fayose is a loud mouth... but sure he won't tolerate such level of bad mouthing or opposition if he (Fayose) was the president.
He would use both legal and illegal means to remove such governor.
pls don't defend Aluko or Fayose ...they are not worth it
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by vickylinco(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2016
I know before
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by senatorbayor(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2016
otokx:

He said he was under duress, his wife had been abducted or temporally missing.

So you believe Aluko.
Was any gun pointed at him and did he reported the alleged abduction of his wife to any authorities.

Was he under duress to smile at the camera and even make speeches after the porpoted truce with the press men.

He actually went for reconciliation but never believed Fayose in his antics will come with press crew.
He has furthered proved that his reasoning are controlled by his stomach and greed.m
Shame on him and his boss

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by habsydiamond(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2016
My fellow Ekiti People how market oooo. Hope all ya well ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by dermmy(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Mad men...
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by olajigaolamide: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Who are we going to belief ?
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by proxillin(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Aluke, the Fayose slayer.
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by Kimoni: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
So many guys roaming free who should really be in Kirikiri Maximum prison...

3/4 of the political class belong to this group.
Re: I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko by gbishman: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2016
It is shocking how some men who claim to be parents, politicians can be so selfish with utmost disregard for their family name, integrity and esteem.
Just imagine how callous this Aluko is, not putting the name and pride of his family before self, what he fails to realise is that this will not only hunt him in the future but that of his children.
It will always be referenced that these are the children of that disloyal, non-steadfast and untruthful man.
That enough can tarnish a childs dream of becoming a successful man.
As the bible says the sins of the father will visit generations yet unborn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Aisha Buhari Hosts Officials Of National Association Of Lady Pharmacists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.