Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year (17293 Views)

Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo / Our War Against Boko Haram Will Start Tomorrow - Tunji Ajibade / Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by ThisisBuhari: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2015

...As president bags national honour of Benin Republic

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured that the Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) of the Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC) will defeat the Boko Haram insurgency by the end of this year.

Buhari gave this assurance yesterday in Cotonou, the capital of Benin Republic, at a gala lunch held in his honour by the President Boni Yayi.

President Buhari was on a one-day visit to Cotonou as the special guest of honour at the 55th Independence National Day of Benin Republic.

He commended Yayi for increasing the number of Benin troops to 800 for the Multinational Joint Task Force, describing it as a great sacrifice.

“And I assure you that we will defeat Boko Haram by the end of this year”, President Buhari told his host.

He said he was completely overwhelmed by the honour of inviting him for the independence anniversary and by bestowing the national honor of the Republic of Benin on him. The president noted that even when he was a military head of state, Nigeria had always learnt to live peacefully with neighbouring countries.

He said: “I am impressed by your concern and critical approaches by increasing your contributions to the multinational task force of the Lake Chad Commission. This is a great sacrifice on the part of the Benin Republic.

“Even in my first coming into office under a different arrangement, we have learnt to live in peace with our neighbors. Within the week I was sworn in, I went to Niger, Chad. I was supposed to go to Cameroon but I was summoned by the G7 leaders to brief them about the security situation in Nigeria concerning Boko Haram which declared allegiance to ISIS which gives it international dimension”.

Buhari noted that he was impressed by the display of personnel and equipment earlier yesterday at the military parade during the independence anniversary of Benin Republic, saying it convinced him about the country’s commitment to security.

Earlier, Yayi had pledged that Benin Republic would send about 800 troops to the Multinational Joint Task Force as part of its contributions to the fight against terrorism.

Yayi asked President Buhari not to think that he was alone in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgency, assuring him of his (Yayi’) government’s support.

Assuring that his country would collaborate with Nigeria in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgency, Yayi stated: “Your Excellency, I am by your side. You are not alone. We are ready to send about 800 men.”

Yayi described the Republic of Benin as the 37th state of Nigeria and Buhari as a man of integrity.
He also emphasised that President Buhari was genuinely concerned about the integration of the subregion.

The hosting president also stressed the need for the customs services of both countries to meet and discuss issues on economy.

He said: “You are a man of integrity. The integration of the subregion is your concern. Your coming here brings our two countries together. Our customs services should meet about economy. Benin is the 37th state of Nigeria.”
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/21494-buhari-boko-haram-will-end-this-year

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by olamibobo(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2015
ONE MONTH has now turned to ONE YEAR. Bunch of Jokers.

FTC:Dedicated to Introvert Professor of FTC.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by makzeze: 5:55am On Aug 02, 2015
My president, carry on. Insha Allah they will be defeated. Haters will not like this news.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by otokx(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Story story, it is just not possible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2015
That could be possible, We know you're their grand patron, You will soon call them to order. All these bombings are just smoke-screen to hood wink people into believing that Buhari is not one of them. It's all a plan, after a while, he will then stage a come back (like the staged attack on him in kaduna), and the gullible zombies will believe he has defeated them.

"An attack on bokoharam is an attack on the North"... Buhari.

"I will continue to show openly my support for the spread of Sharia all over Nigeria"...Buhari.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Buharifan: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2015
A man loved by his people and neighbours, but hated by the TANoids, just like the two posters above me.

32 Likes

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by momentum85(m): 6:01am On Aug 02, 2015
I pray so!
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2015
Action shuold be louder

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Luyeanka(f): 6:01am On Aug 02, 2015
In case of FP rapture...

Aha! FP rapture took place at exactly 7:19am. If you're reading this, you've been left behind.

Sadly, I don't comment on Boko Haram. Happy Sunday to y'all.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2015
It's no new thing that we are in I Will Administration, but on a serious note, what happen to that campaign promise that stated "If I'm Voted Into Office I Will Crush Boko Haram In Two Months?? It's now a known fact that Buhari don't have any blue-print, he was just high on solution when making those promises..

In A Taste Of Time, An Administration Built On Lies & Propaganda Will Be Blown Away.. #wearewatching

Happy Sunday Peeps!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by eleko1: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2015
No doubt bout dat.Their days are numbered.Ye wailers oda miserable/bad luck saTANist tongue tongue

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by PassingShot(m): 6:18am On Aug 02, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:
That could be possible, We know you're their grand patron, You will soon call them to order. All these bombing are just smoke-screen to hood wink people into believing that Buhari is not one of them. It's all a plan, after a while, he will then stage a come back (like the staged attack on him in kaduna), and the gullible zombies will believe he has defeated them.

"An attack on bokoharam is an attack on the North"... Buhari.

"I will continue to show openly my support for the spread of Sharia all over Nigeria"...Buhari.
[/s]
Get over the fact that Jonathan lost an election fairly and squarely. The man himself has gotten over it and doing everything possible to be spare being probed and disgraced.

33 Likes

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by fromnigeria(m): 6:18am On Aug 02, 2015
He has spoken!!
And so shall it be.

Fellow Nigerians, Lets support our president. Whether you like him or not. It is the only way we can win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by SeverusSnape(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Get over the fact that Jonathan lost an election fairly and squarely. The man himself has gotten over it and doing everything possible to be spare being probed and disgraced.
Shut up you wanking zombie...anytime some one confronts you zombies with facts, you will start masturbating on Jonathan's issue. You know what I said is the truth.

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2015
When you tell them the naked truth, they will be like "It's like you've not gotten over Jonathan's defeat".

Very lame come back. The main culprit is none other than the defender zombie PassingShot.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Icon4s(m): 6:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Ah he has come again.

Does he know that we have less than 5months to d end of the year.

This man doesnt know what he is fighting against. War against terrorism does nt end in months.

O he thinks he can use d negotiation tactics. Now that there are several factions of BH as u are busy negtiating with one faction another is still carrying out bombing.

God bless Nigeria and free us from those monsters a particular religion and disgrunted region created and fed.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by kodded(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2015
undecided

but when we reach january his supporters will say he was mis-quoted

yeye dey smell
undecided

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by ki02020(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Baba I pray GOD Will help you achieve such target o..am very sure this one that you promise now PDP and tanoids are holding on to it wishing and praying things should not work out that way so that they can critisice you....but am bery sure God is greater than them

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by kodded(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
When you tell them the naked truth, they will be like "It's like you've not gotten over Jonathan's defeat".

Very lame come back. The main culprit is none other than the defender zombie PassingShot.
undecided

my brother by the time we enter january next year his followers will say he was mis-quoted

undecided

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2015
kodded:
undecided

my brother by the time we enter january next year his followers will say he was mis-quoted

undecided
Don't mind the wankers. Buhari IS their god.
That's why they are zombies....They don't have a mind of their own.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by temitemi1(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2015
It was I will end boko haram in two months, its now boko haram will end this year grin grin... Confused president!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by oismail(m): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Benin is the 37th State in Nigeria - Yayi

Our economy determines theirs

#GoodMorning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by RollingStones(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2015
This guy Buhari is a demented FOOL.

First you promised your gullible supporters that you will defeat Boko Haram within two months if voted into power.

Two months has gone and you failed woefully.

Now you promise them by the end of this year.

Simply let them know that you are incapable of defeating BH than giving them unending MOUTH ACTION.

#I_Hate_Mouth_Action.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Buharifan:
A man loved by his people and neighbours, but hated by the TANoids, just like the two posters above me.

We are done with empty promises.

We need to be seeing actions, not words and promises again....

2 months to one year.. Aren't you ashamed?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by vislabraye(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2015
We want more than words, we want action.

It's so funny how 2 monthschave changed to "before the end of the year"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by ShowYourCertificate: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2015
I pray it ends. The killings are getting out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Can't You Shut Up?

All your campaign promises are yet to be fulfilled and you are still making new ones. This "I Will" government don tire me sef.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by caprini1: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the wankers. Buhari IS their god.
That's why they are zombies....They don't have a mind of their own.
What these guys don't understand ,is that it is a win win situation for Tanoids....He stops BH,good,he no stop BH he goes..shikenna!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by SMREXY(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2015
May God assist us in this fight against terrorism... Let's work together, together we can achieve our aims without much difficulty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2015
stop promises, elections are over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Frm 2months to 1 year... o boy eh.. ds baba worse ... however I wish u sir wat u wish ursef...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
so everyone dat criticizes buhari supports GEJ?

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Budget: N/assembly Rejects N189bn, Insists On N143bn / Buhari’s Vision For Maritime Is Massive Job Creation – Saraki / PDP Mourn Nwabia, Commiserates With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.