Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated (8247 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS] / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by shamecurls(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Chascop:

which odds?

for rigging election for PMB abi

Do you have proofs to back-up your accusations?
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2016
akthedream:

Nope......for sending Gej back to Otueke...lol

I laugh at you. And by bagging awards here and there, .

being recognized by the world leaders.

you better wake up cos it's 7:56am
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by saintkel(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2016
akthedream:
So nothing for Jonathan the so called 'Hero'?...Na wa o.
So all d awards Jona wn never do u?. By d way Jega bin nominated should be credited to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2016
He's a Zooian.... So he won't win it smiley
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by saintkel(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Sasuwa:
Where is Gej my hero?
wen u go change ur profile pix
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Mayflowa(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Because he is black, he won't get it but that was a good one for his credentials

But he was nominated even as black. I think black I no longer fair to white. We discriminate against ourselves more than white discriminate against us
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2016
ijaw1stson:

https://www.chathamhouse.org/chatham-house-prize/2016-nominees
jega almajiri
aboki barawo shege banza ubanka u are their 2 fill position
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2016
shamecurls:

Do you have proofs to back-up your accusations?

That's one of your assignments. Prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by gretblue: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Chascop:

which odds?

Just the same way he rigged election for GEJ in 2011. Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock.
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Where is the name of the hero of democracy, Jona?
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Stylz69(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Professor Attahiru Muhammadu Jega is nominated for his professionalism, determination and integrity as chairman of Nigeria’s electoral commission, which, in 2015, ensured the conduct of Nigeria’s most credible election since the country’s return to civilian rule in 1999.
Really? Very credible! !!!

Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Timoleon(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2016
chocolateme:
lol.. The funniest thing about this FTC thing is that when you open that thread, you will see that no one has commented and posted anything yet and the then, with heart beating fast and hopes skyrocketing you would quickly rush to buy land only to post it and see that you are the 10th or 20th person in line. It's ok dear, you will get there this week.

lol...frankly, wen i opened, there were 3 people ahead, but i already got used to spacebooking i just did dat unconsciously. nice u can see d humor in all of it though...do av a nice day.
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Mayflowa:

But he was nominated even as black. I think black I no longer fair to white. We discriminate against ourselves more than white discriminate against us

That is the truth, if you like spill it.

By the way, John Kerry is the man
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by gretblue: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Chascop:

which odds?

Just the similar way under aged were allowed to vote in Otueke.

Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2016
gretblue:

Just the same way he rigged election for GEJ in 2011. Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock.

hmmm. This country nawa
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by shamecurls(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Chascop post=44448562][/quote]

Hmmm...

I hope the PDP working committee can lay there hands on these evidences. But come to think of it, every party has a rep at a polling unit and how did all these happen? Story for the gods tho!
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by wokomabest(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Jega! Credible election.hmmm
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Gkemz: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2016
The criterion for this award is not well defined. For someone like Jega to appear on the list of the awardees raises question on the credibility of this award.
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by chukzyblingz(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Nominated for conducting the most incredible election in the history of Nigeria. An election that has the highest level of reruns and cancellations
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by great664(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Because he is black, he won't get it but that was a good one for his credentials
was he suppose to be there be there in the first place? Which Credible election? The one that Kano APC alone have 1.4 Billion vote without a single VOID vote? Can it be possible with the level of intelligence of that region? or is the result they released for Rivers or Enugu. Honestly ponder on that and see that election in Nigeria was same since 1999 just a change of interest...

For ur Info I don't give a fukc. about APC or PDP, soon the Youth will RISE and carry out a REVOLUTION that will wipe out the present politician and fix the nation.

To me he deserve jail. or was it not the same credible election that the tribunal and supreme court are saying NO and YES? Another class to be wipe in the Revolution.
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Ofcourse he will be nominated. After all he helped them put Ajala the traveller in power

Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by vislabraye(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Bugatie:

But his blackness never stopped his nomination in the first place.

No mind people.
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by ijaw1stson: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2016
ibe123:
jega almajiri
aboki barawo shege banza ubanka u are their 2 fill position
lol funny dude
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by tartar9(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2016
notice how the recognizable awards never notices gej
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by chocolateme(f): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Timoleon:

lol...frankly, wen i opened, there were 3 people ahead, but i already got used to spacebooking i just did dat unconsciously. nice u can see d humor in all of it though...do av a nice day.
my dear do have a nice day too ok?
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by gretblue: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2016
tartar9:
notice how the recognizable awards never notices gej
This isn't City Award.
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
saintkel:
So all d awards Jona wn never do u?. By d way Jega bin nominated should be credited to GEJ
Which award.
Re: Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chascop:

I laugh at you. And by bagging awards here and there, .

being recognized by the world leaders.

you better wake up cos it's 7:56am
Laugh at your head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" / 'Defectors From APC Are Angry Buhari Is Not Sharing Money' – Yekini Nabena / FG Guarantees 540mw Kano-Qua Iboe Power Plant Power Purchase Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.