Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" (8242 Views)

"Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Fashola: “my Kids Are Also Suffering From Heat Rashes”, Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Eketem: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2016
A few days ago Super and Power Minster Babatunde Raji Fashola claimed his kids were suffering the power failure and heat and covered in heat rashes.

Trust Nigerians to dig up pictures of his son " suffering "

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Adekamkpe23: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2016
What's wrong with his son? Is he crippled...what's wrong with his legs? .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by andresia(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2016
uduak2016:

k-leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by izuch(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Omo baba olowo! The dude popsie get excess cash, he doesn't have to work. what you see him doing there is his job description, flexing!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2016
andresia:

k-leg

K-leg is very common in y0ruba men due to having very low testosterone which translates to weak legs and inability to participate in sports...that's why they rarely play sports. To the contrary Igbos are more bowlegged due to having very high testosterone which translates to strong legs and ability to dominate in sports. I have never seen a y0ruba man with bowlegs...never! Bowlegs is one of the biggest aphrodisiac in women...turn them on.

I just explaining findings done by Dr. Frankenstein...not by me before you bigot ban me.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by chriskosherbal(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmmm heat rashes ke.
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by OrIandoOwoh(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2016
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Buhari is a goddam bastard! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2016
lols
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by laviecontinue: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
angry angry angry angry Rashes my foot angry
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by SleekAboki: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2016
A true son of the father with sex workers. The son too is drilling borehole with 73 million Naira.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by OlujobaSamuel: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

K-leg is very common in y0ruba men due to having very low testosterone which translates to weak legs and inability to participate in sports...that's why they rarely play sports. To the contrary Igbos are more bowlegged due to having very high testosterone which translates to strong legs and ability to dominate in sports. I have never seen a y0ruba man with bowlegs...never! Bowlegs is one of the biggest aphrodisiac in women...turn them on.

I just explaining findings done by Dr. Frankenstein...not by me before you bigot ban me.
I bet you are not serious about this. if you are, then it's not true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by willyede(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
WOW... this is how to supply light to the human body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Movic1(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

Opposite is the case here bro cheesy cheesy

Yam leg is very common in igbo women due to having very low testosterone which translates to fat legs and inability to participate in sports...that's why they rarely play sports. To the contrary yorubas are more straight legged due to having very high testosterone which translates to strong legs and ability to dominate in sports. I have never seen a yoruba woman with yam leg...never! .
straight legs is one of the biggest aphrodisiac in men...turn them on.

Must we tribalize everything

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I bet you are not serious about this. if you are, then it's not true.

Actually it's true and well documented. Go outside now...randomly find 5 Y0ruba men and 5 Igbo men, look at their legs and see for yourself. Or take a picture your legs and post iit here....just by looking at it, I can tell whether you are Yoruba or Igbo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Movic1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

Actually it's true and well documented. Go outside now...randomly find 5 Y0ruba men and 5 Igbo men, look at their legs and see for yourself. Or take a picture your legs and post iit here....just by looking at it, I can tell whether you are Yoruba or Igbo.

bro! the igbomen i see wearing boxers ard my street almost everyday, did dy av yoruba gene or what! Coz they are K-legged

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by OlujobaSamuel: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

lol, I should post my legs pix, ok ooo. There is none in my family home with either k or bow leg, but I know lots of Yoruba with bow legs and igbo with k legs.
pls, kindly post the authority to your fact.
are you also saying Kenyans, Ethiopians and the likes are not strong?
your statement also said NO YORUBA, NO IGBO. pls that's wrong choice of words in any argument you can't backup. PEACE

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Movic1:

bro! the igbomen i see wearing boxers ard my street almost everyday, did dy av yoruba gene or what! Coz they are K-legged
Nope impossible...against nature. If Igbo men have k-legs then they won't be able to dominate sports. Majority of Igbos have bowlegs, big muscled legs and big arms, all evidence of high testosterone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

lol, I should post my legs pix, ok ooo. There is none in my family home with either k or bow leg, but I know lots of Yoruba with bow legs and igbo with k legs.
pls, kindly post the authority to your fact.
are you also saying Kenyans, Ethiopians and the likes are not strong?
your statement also said NO YORUBA, NO IGBO. pls that's wrong choice of words in any argument you can't backup. PEACE

The only supposedly yoruba man I know that is bowlegged, has strong jawlines and big arms like Igbo men is Obasanjo. Ironically the father of of Obasanjo is allegedly an Igbo man from Onitsha...makes sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by luvinhubby(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by OlujobaSamuel: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

The only supposedly yoruba man I know that is bowlegged, strong jawlines and has big arms like Igbo men is Obasanjo. Ironically the father of of Obasanjo is allegedly an Igbo man...makes sense!
am sorry for engaging you. should have known. it won't happen again. no vex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Movic1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

Nope impossible...against nature. If Igbo men have k-legs then they won't be able to dominate sports. Majority of Igbos have bowlegs, fat muscled legs and big arms, all evidence of high testosterone.

lol! something i see everyday ok continue!
Wah abt d yam leg

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by flowfury(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

Nope impossible...against nature. If Igbo men have k-legs then they won't be able to dominate sports. Majority of Igbos have bowlegs, big muscled legs and big arms, all evidence of high testosterone.

Hw old are u guys?
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
flowfury:

Hw old are u guys?

Go and ask Dr. Frankenstein how old is he for extensively researching this. FYI Dr. Frankenstein is 78 yrs old. This is an educational subject not insolence.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by flowfury(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fashola's son is swagless... And who is d chick in d photos? Pretty sure she z nt his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fashola.

Minister of super nd power!!! LOL grin

NOTIN PESIN NO GO HEAR
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by iflywithbuhari(f): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Very Ugly boy. I am sure that the girl with no hometraining in the pic is igbo. It is hightime we igbos start copying the Arabs, by doing HONOR K*****G on spoilt igbo girls who for money, will open their legs for any Hegoat around
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by khadaffi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
uduak2016:

U suppose know say na K-leg na
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by CACAWA(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

lol
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by abumeinben(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

grin
grin
grin
grin

Do go wia bulletproof vest for mentions and quotes. Cos as e be so ehn, You don die grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by hardcorevin(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
new2020:

Hahahahaha..dem sabi ban eeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" by 0955eb027(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
This thread has been transformed into analysis of legs. The guy that started it though, nawa for you o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Humanitarian Affairs Side Event In New York (Photos) / New Reforms Aided Crackdown On Drug Lords – NDLEA / JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.