Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,802 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery (40805 Views)

'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by tevinsolt: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nihilist:

The jacket in question was made and sold by Kanye West

it's Kanye the guy's a fool and an attention seeker, he's on the news for saying dumbb sh1ts all the time.......more than half the time, most people think he's an idiot.
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by habsydiamond(m): 7:03am On Apr 07, 2016
vikkytan49:

What are you saying bro?
Go back to my post, and look very well..
my question is where is the jacket picture? Shikena
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by cardoctor(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
tevinsolt:

I would have to disagree with you here, Spain was the rule of Queen Isabella and was aligned to Rome, Capital city of Catholicism. hence why they sought to convert native Americans to Christianity on their second voyage back to the new world. the moors which were not exaclty black like everyone like most Africans like to portray invaded southern of Spain, Portugal and Italy. Never even got to France, meaning they didn't set foot in Britannia

Yoruba nyggah from Kwara, good to see that ya knowledge of history is getting there now.

Just keep reading - enlightenment is power.
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
pleiades45 and sukkot

I've done my research and I'm back with damning proofs that St. George's flag wasn't used for slavery and the empire voyage of Great Britain. They used the Union Jack throughout the adventure. Not that I care about any flag(s)...I'm an Ijebu-Yoruba nyggah and no flag on this planet represents my identity. grin

Exhibit 1: Flags of all the colonies ruled by British Empire...notice that the common flag is the Union Jack. The only flag missing on this list is the colonial American flag.

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
pleiades45 and sukkot

Exhibit 2: picture of the British Empire warship. The Union Jack again.

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by SirShymexx: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
pleiades45 and sukkot

Exhibit 4: "The Union Flag was used by the Kingdom of England from 1606 to 1707. In 1634, King Charles I restricted its use to the royal ships. After the Acts of Union 1707, the flag gained a regularised status as "the ensign armorial of the Kingdom of Great Britain", the newly created state. and became afterwards the flag of the Kindom of Great Britain (till 1801)."

1 Like

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by SirShymexx: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
pleiades45 and sukkot

Exhibit 5: The only surviving Union Jack flag from the Battle of Trafalgar.

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by SirShymexx: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
pleiades45 and sukkot

Exhibit 6: The hoisting of the British Empire flag in Australia.

[img]http://www.basfeijen.nl/system/pic/britishaustralia.jpg[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) / Uju Stella Shares Sultry Swimsuit Photo / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.