Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours (15405 Views)

Insecurity: Be Ahead Of The Attackers - Buhari Orders DSS, Police, Others / Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by Damilare5882(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2016
aka falz the bad man
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by Dottore: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2016
His wish though.

1 Like

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2016
The inhumane treatment meted on this man by the Nigerian army and the subsequent failure of the Nigerian government to condemn publicly Buratai's impetuousness in dispensing such a harsh action against a religious leader of such immense statue will in the future spell doom for Nigeria. What is more powerful than Boko Haram is coming. It's a prophecy.Remember how Boko haram started and what It turned into after the brutal murder of its founder by the Nigerian police? We seem to have failed to learn from the past. The attack on this shia leader was simply a Sunni offensive. No wonder none of our Muslim brothers from the north have condemned the action of the Nigerian army since 99.9% of those in the North are Sunni. We haven't been shown the evidence that they opened fire on Buratai's convoy.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by IYANGBALI: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
feldido:
Falana again?

That guy sha.

But this time I think he's standing for justice
na short man now. Na so short men dey behave
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
when the hunter becomes the hunted
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by Okeycima: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
It is an insult to what Gani stood for if the media and people continue calling this money starve man as Human right activist

2 Likes

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by ekoson95(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
If he is being denied access to medical facilities, then who is treating the right eye and extracting bullets from his body.

1 Like

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by nnokwa042(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2016
whisper88:
G
falana leave northerners to kill each other's instead channel ur energy to Agatu and iPod killings

1 Like

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by lailo: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2016
egalitarian78:
One by one every zombiest will soon join d wailing team. With Falana d draconian mindset of this kakistocratic govt will be better exposed. The killing of unarmed protesters across d country by this govt will be dia greatest undoing in nearest foreseeable future. Nig govt and her Army hierarchy must answer d important question of who gave d order to shoot unarmed citizens from this Shiite to d 5% constituents whereas d Fulani herdsmen are freely showcasing their arms across d nation with impunity. D most painful part is dat all d Right activists have suddenly activated their hibernation modes.
U're deceiving urself,Falana is only doing his job,still interested in d AGF position.No be politics....

1 Like

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by andule: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Felana or who ever you called yourself , you can go to where ever you think the Zazaki is been detained and bring him out. Which book did you want them to brought them to?? a violent leader? it is not your fault sha SAN ?? abeg go sleep .
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by weyabblog: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:
Well, I pray that he rot in custody. Pls don't release him. We have got to stop Iranian influence in this country. The Muslims in this country are overwhelming Sunni. And off course Saudi Arabia are on our side. We don't need Iran, Iraq, Lebanon to be on our side. Nobody can change this simple fact that Nigeria is a country built on Alhul Sunna. We will continue to protect our country from evil Shia ideology and it culture
see real real real and pure undiluted boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by fabre4: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:
Well, I pray that he rot in custody. Pls don't release him. We have got to stop Iranian influence in this country. The Muslims in this country are overwhelming Sunni. And off course Saudi Arabia are on our side. We don't need Iran, Iraq, Lebanon to be on our side. Nobody can change this simple fact that Nigeria is a country built on Alhul Sunna. We will continue to protect our country from evil Shia ideology and it culture

You should be given the same treatment for your islamic terrorism ideology

2 Likes

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by superstar1(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Falana must be high on Colombian Ganja.

He is being kept for security reasons and no court in this world can release him based on that, until the security threat he poses is finally decimated.
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by MrFootball(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:
abeg change 'Nigeria' to 'Northern Nigeria' inside ur post. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Orders you say? who is in charge here
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by Obamina(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Even Satan go dey cry y He no get lawyer like Falana to judge his case as at wen God sent Him to HELL. Mhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuel do come down? its Wednesday already nahhh.
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by eleko1: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Ok,we nor go release am.WHAT IS GUD FOR KANU IS ALSO GUD FOR ZAKY.THEY BOTH CONSTITUTE NUISANCF TO THE SOCIETY. FREE ZAKY AND KANU TOO. SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by ojesymsym: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Are u guys sure this man is still alive? I am yet to hear of anyone who has seen him or visited him since his arrest?
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by ogene007: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:
The Shias in nigeria have the right to practice whatever brand of religion they so choose because this right is guaranteed by the 1999 constitution. Buhari should stop abusing the laws that he swore to uphold because that is an invitation to anarchy. Christianity teaches us to keep to our word how much more when it is an oath. Nobody should be hindered from practicing his religion as long as it does not involve abusing the freedom and right of other people. Nigeria is running a constitutional democracy which guarantees all the fundamental freedoms. We are not subject to Saudi Arabia and by the mercy and grace of the Lord God Almighty, we shall never be. Buhari should as a matter of urgency release the Shia leader and prosecute all those involved in the extrajudicial killing of all the members of the IMN. Anything short of that is an invitation to anarchy. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by kissval1388: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2016
my prophecy!!!!!!!!
A new violent group will rise in Nigeria. these group will be funded by Iran and there Ally's. these are the group that will destroy Nigeria.
mods and nairalanders, pls save these prophecy,. when it happens, let the world know I prophesied it.
it will happen soon cus Nigeria and Saudi Arabia will never release zakzaky.
kissval has spoken.
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by drss(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:
my pipul una see why we dey say one nigeria na scam dis one up dia ^^^ just confessed with his own mouth dat nigeria was founded on alhul sunna sunni islam under d blessings of saudi arabia - meaning nigeria is an islamic con3. check d constitution n una go see say sharia law is superrior to d constitution. boko haram violence, fulani terrorism, killings of Igbos n shiites, abduction of christian female children n forced into islam ar all part of d scrip to turn nigeria into islam by force! d ealier u know one nigeria is scam d better.

1 Like

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by gbens2000(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2016
andule:
Felana or who ever you called yourself , you can go to where ever you think the Zazaki is been detained and bring him out. Which book did you want them to brought them to?? a violent leader? it is not your fault sha SAN ?? abeg go sleep .
result of spending more time at fuel stations than schools and we expect the nation to move forward. undecided
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by gbens2000(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:
u are a big disappointment to wat Nigeria stands for,I only pity my fellow ppl dat voted 2015,nw its getting clearer their plans for this country.
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by neocortex: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:

You are plain coward, your fellow Wahabist who are brave enough are in syria fighting Assad
on behalf of Saudi monarchy,
when are you going to join them ?
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by swagzofroyalty(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by tuk2ato(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2016
How are the likes of you different from Boko Haram in your ideology, so because Nigeria has a majority Sunni muslims means that the Nigerian Army should kill and maim other religious sects? Your Boko Haram brothers started out with the same idealogy that anybody that doesnt embrace their islamic principles is an infidel, and deserves to die.
Nasman:
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by neocortex: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2016
weyabblog:
see real real real and pure undiluted boko haram

I thought I was the only who spotted the terrorist,
what is left for him is to go join boko haram or ISIS.
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by 100Cents: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:

Narrowmindedness.

So all your enemies should be killed ?
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by skywalker495(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:
Bigot! angry
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:

You bastards giving the animal likes and the bastard himself that made this smelly comment will soon be killed by our men in uniform. Nigeria founded by which animal kingdom?, or do you mean the Nigeria that our grandfathers like Nnamdi Azikiwe and Awolowo struggled to bring into statehood.

God punish you and your fellow Chadians and Nigeriens claming Nigeria.
Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by zendy: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Nasman:

I'm an Igbo Christian. I don't know what Sunni or Shia means nor do I know anything about the Islamic religion. I don't give a ratsa$$ if a person worships a Mango tree as their religion. What I care about is that the fundamental rights of nobody is infringed on. How can a civilised country be killing its own people? Are the Army and Police paid to shoot unarmed people? How can a person be be attacked,shot, arrested and detained for 3 months with no charge? And people say we are in a democracy? With barely a year in office, Buharis human rights record is getting to be as bad as when he was a Military dictator. Shia killings, IPOB shootings, Niger-Deltas murders. All done by the uniformed armed forces. Later someone will come to tell me to believe in 'one Nigeria'.
Tufia! O buru ogwu, o ma ere

1 Like

Re: Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours by muhamadnur: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2016
byrron:

You all are the same!

All the religious riots and killings of non Muslims that has being going on in the northern part of Nigeria right from the day Adam was evacuated from Eden was a colabo between you all (Sunni & Shia), same killing instinct but different methodology.

Your Saudi Arabia that is on your side is one of the places in the world were the devil himself is a citizen.
Saudi Arabia has one of the worst human rights records in the world as the country routinely imprisons and executes dozens of people labelled as "enemies of the kingdom".

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-arabia-five-worst-human-rights-abuses-reign-king-abdullah-1484889
go f*ck yourself b1tch, if following the sharia law as a muslim, is violating human right then your a D1ck head, we have sharia law seens before all this so called era of civilisation brought by the west, whether you like it or not saudi is the only true face of islam followed by many sunni nation, iranian influence in nigeria is no more, get that in your mucus storage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop / Jonathan Accredited Using Old Manual System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.