Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat (24118 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bollinger:

This is where you stupidity comes into play. The truth in my comments on the matter itself is not in dispute based on the fact that you completely avoided it. Also, my comments wasn't against anyone having an opinion, but of the realities existing in the everyday lives of the average African woman. See why I said you need a refund of your tuition fees?

You're as stupid as they come, you're just dancing around on one spot. I feel more of pity for you now that I know your grey matter isn't fully developed
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Bollinger(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You're as stupid as they come, you're just dancing around on one spot. I feel more of pity for you now that I know grey matter isn't fully developed

Lol...You realize you don't have to type everything that comes to your head right? Doing that makes you become dull as the years go by. The nairaland way. Avoid the main issue and dance around in circles.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
goingape:
APE man didn't see not.

APE man must be lacking some basic nutrient in banana, no wonder ape man couldn't see the not in that comment.

APE man do apologize with some bunch of banana in his forest.

hope you accept Ape man apology
its well bro.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
niggi4life:
Not all men cheat Miss Caroline Ekanem Danjuma
Because ur husband is a serial womanizer doesn't make all men such.
Been married for 5years and everyday I thank God for giving me a Darling wife who respects me,adore me, pray and play with me and the kids.
So rare to see or find a woman who can make a man laugh out so loud these days, mine does that.
She buys stuffs for me when I don't expect.
No wonder bible says he who finds a wife finds a Good thing and Obtains favour from God Almighty

BTW: I haven't cheated on her all through our marriage years

All men cheat including you. It's just that u have not found a willing partner to succomb to your Male antics of luring innocent girls to bed.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by ClintonDal(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
All single ladies will be telling her to divorce and not accept thrash from Musa. I think all you Nigerian ladies would still act like she has done. The glory attached to marriage by our ladies is something else.
You're advising her to leave. Was it not few months ago that some girls were saying they'd rather cry in a G-wagon than smile in a Keke napep. We seem to know all when the problem isn't ours. Let the woman be biko.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by ClintonDal(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Philpham:

All men cheat including you. It's just that u have not found a willing partner to succomb to your Male antics of luring innocent girls to bed.
And here you go again talking nonsense. I've advised you, learn to love yourself first. Your hate for the male folks is becoming toxic.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
you maself dey see Somorin lols

kingreign:

nice siggy you got, father of all stubborn children in Nairaland. grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by goingape: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
its well bro.
APE man do really feel sorry and it won't happen again!

thanks
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by olsmade(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
What was she hoping to get when she decided to wash her dirty linen in public? How does she know all men cheat? Were they cheating on her or with her? Please speak for the men in your life (family + friends).

And if a guy ignorantly says all women are hoes, they will be the first to start screaming.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Caroline Danjuma...,....all fair and no brains. All men don't cheat(I don't). If you were going to forgive your hubby for screwing around you should have kept it quiet. Fighting his bimbos on social media has made you appear weak and insecure. Some women don't know the meaning of love,marriage and family anymore. It means oneness, togetherness. If you want to stay,stay and love him. Otherwise divorce him and stop talking crap on social media!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by redcliff: 5:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Man see wetin money dey cause. This girl wan die for this her yeye marriage
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by kingreign(m): 5:37am On Apr 07, 2016
angels09:
you maself dey see Somorin lols

i dey see am brother. That his role (omo alaigboron) no be small work.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2016
ClintonDal:

And here you go again talking nonsense. I've advised you, learn to love yourself first. Your hate for the male folks is becoming toxic.

Sharrrap... You follow as man? grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by ClintonDal(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2016
Philpham:

Sharrrap... You follow as man? grin
LOL! Am way better than your best.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by princessomoh(f): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2016
all men cheat is one devilish delusional statement dat has made women settle for far less than is imaginable. Caro can collect AIDS if she wants bt dont spread lies
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by stephnie1(f): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin grin
ZuzuMan:

HOW DID YOU KNOW ? ABI YOU HOLD THE KEY TO HIS *** Wetin Call **?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
MizTyna:

I swear! Dumber than a bimbo sef

how is your daughter?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by MizTyna(f): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
papawemba:

how is your daughter?
Fine,thank you
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 09, 2016
ClintonDal:
LOL! Am way better than your best.

Show ur face na, ugly mo fo wey fill nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs / "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares / TIME Magazine Names Davido Among World Most Influential People In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.