Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (47092 Views)

Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll / Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Takeit2017(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-T8XoxCXNpQE/WaEyTkQBH7I/AAAAAAAD0RY/L0DpoFofipsmYgAD7OF4y9k-b2odAebqgCEwYBhgL/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Who Wants to Be A Millionaire Host, Frank Edoho shut down a Twitter user who alleged he beat his ex-wife.It all started when Frank tweeted about being afraid for Floyd Mayweather because Conor Mcgregor's training is more intense .

The Twitter user then called him ''over sabi'' saying no one has access to any of the training camps.In response, Frank said there is a tv series based on their preparation and he guesses GoTV doesn''t have it .
See their heated exchange below

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3G2NBYUTdfM/WaE0LFEUJUI/AAAAAAAD0Rg/T76TVhEwo4QAFX4sqzVWe2_VJ8Z_b6C5ACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-W4kUId7aHGM/WaEwGtM-5FI/AAAAAAAD0Q8/CjIAVE9KLScflMcWUeVFk6eIBRQ9XwIVwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-VlIyLTgovpI/WaEzunWkchI/AAAAAAAD0Rc/GOkOUdxKTVUnIfu-oiIYEUXWkEJORzR6gCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

MORE @:https://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/between-frank-edoho-and-twitter-user.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by cicc2010(f): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2017
make I pack here first..,....

bros you be winch, tot I was first to comment

5 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by fk001(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2017
What did he mean by let October come first?

2 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by rossyc(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2017
People sef..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2017
Lol ! I gbadun this local e-fight because E go sweet pass the main fight sef(McGregor and Mayweather)

17 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Frank Edoho, it's best you ignore some comments. Some people inherited hate same way genes are inherited from parents.

Obviously the guy uses GOTV. grin The comment @ I guess GOTV doesn't have it, pained him.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Young03(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2017
Why e no go pain the guy
just see wetin frank tell him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by emeijeh(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2017
fk001:
He was trying to match Frank's comment, to connect the dots

2 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by softwerk(f): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2017
Trolls everywhere angry

The guy shares similar traits with lefulefu, Fadiga24 and the other guy ProudtobeaMUMU grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by buygala(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2017
'People who know me can vouch that I can't hurt any lady... Ask all the ladies I have ever worked with "

Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am undecided

I won't be surprised if a number of ladies actually come forward and say Frank went all Mayweather on them... Including some who will even add that Frank tried to rape them

And then an NGO on women's rights will take over the whole thing and escalate it to unbelievable proportions... Nigerians will now add online fuel to the Fiasco... . Then Even Biafra and Arewa will dissociate themselves from Frank.... Shekau will personally come online and disapprove of such "to say the least.. Shocking conduct"

By then it won't matter whether Frank is later found to be innocent.....Nigerians never totally believe one is innocent of anything once he has been accused of it for some time. sad

The Buhari rat Scandal is dying down... Maybe the Edoho rape-and-punch scandal will keep Nigerians occupied for a few months at least smiley

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by 01mcfadden(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Lol.
If you like forget who you are, the whole world will not.

8 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by hebenezher(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2017
h
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by lonelydora: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Frank, silence is golden...So says a saying.

See savagery on GOTV

14 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by yeyeboi(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by RobinHez(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2017
Some lesson i learnt this past week...

"never look for a person's breaking point... You'll surely find it"

sad

10 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by clefstone(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2017
The thing pain Frank. The shader got no chill a'all

2 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by millionboi(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2017
Old news
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by seanswitch(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Someone cannot just tweet in peace again

9 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by itiswellandwell: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Nice one frank

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Some people are just so so so useless and uncultured. What has brought his past life to this even to the facts that he was calling him a jobless man? Am sure the small change from what frank guy made from MTN wwbm show can change yhe troll family live forever . very useless idiots everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Ladyjumong(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Good for them.

For cheap plots of land at New Heaven Enugu with valid documents

call :08-10-58-66-47-3*
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by enemyofprogress: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
fk001:
that is when the quit notice given to Igbo will take effect

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2017
When you follow someone you hate on social media then it's no more hate, it's envy.

4 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by nduboss(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
grin
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Adeyemi235(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Dis one weak me

5 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by toxxnoni(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Check my signature
Click this link for more information on our services
https://www.nairaland.com/toxxnoni
www.Facebook.com/astrogeotech
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by burkingx(f): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
softwerk:
Trolls everywhere angry

The guy shares similar traits with lefulefu, Fadiga24 and the other guy ProudtobeaMUMU grin
And lefulefu is a troll to you?.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by GeneralOjukwu: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Silence is always the best response as a public figure.

He fueled the flames with his responses....The anonymous person fighting has absolutely nothing to lose, zero image.

BUT, Frank Edohor shouldn't have kept quiet if he wasn't beating his wife when the initial accusations were made.

You SPEAK OUT once and then adopt SILENCE as a strategy subsequently.

You respond with a short statement " I DIDN'T BEAT MY WIFE"...refuse to answer any follow-up questions, never mention it again.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby / Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.