Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) (5242 Views)

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Nigerians are jus too gullible for my liking.
They are so much concerned about their immediate condition. And careless about the etiology of their chronic predicaments.
Take it or leave it, Jonathan government was a curse to the nation Nigeria. I couldn't imagine how much was stolen by his team players. But because the effect had not begun to show before he was voted out of office, people still praise him till date.
This case could be likened to a promiscuous man, who was flirting around with everything under the skirt, EATING OTHER PEOPLE'S YAM, and in the process, contracted HIV/AIDS, but not known to anyone. This INEFFECTUAL BUFFON, later infected his beautiful wife with HIV/AIDS. And because of his waywardness, his wife divorced him. And there's a good man in town, who had track record of doing good. This good man chose to marry the woman. And shortly after the marriage, the woman began to fall sick, showing diverse manifestations: weakness (liken to weak security), drastic weight loss (like the unprecedented naira fall against foreign currencies), chronic headaches ( threats to national security), chronic cardiovascular diseases ( liken to fuel shortage). Unfortunately, the former husband and his blind supporters jumped to the street (the media) telling how sick the woman that just left him was. That if the woman had remained with him, her condition wouldn't have been that bad. It would take people who have enough protein in their brain to know that the former husband was the one behind her woes.
Nigerians, wake up! The previous administrations had weakened our nation. It would take awhile before this present administration could salvage her.
Let's pray for healing for this woman, Nigeria. Divine healing is all our once beautiful woman, Nigeria needs. As things are, only God can heal our land. HIV/AIDS is incurable! What she needs is prayer, not trading of blames!

7 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by sammyj: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2016
No mind the clueless wailing wailers! !

7 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Silvofitz:
They are so much concerned about their immediate condition. And careless about the etiology of their chronic predicaments.
Take it or leave it, Jonathan government was a curse to the nation Nigeria. I couldn't imagine how much was stolen by his team players. But because the effect had not begun to show before he was voted out of office, people still praise him till date.
This case could be liking to a promiscuous man, who was flirting around with everything under the skirt, EATING OTHER PEOPLE'S YAM, and in the process, contracted HIV/AIDS, but not known to anyone. This INEFFECTUAL BUFFON, later infected his beautiful wife with HIV/AIDS. And because of his waywardness, his wife divorced him. And there's a good man in town, who had track record of doing good. This good man chose to marry the woman. And shortly after the marriage, the woman began to fall sick, showing diverse manifestations: weakness (liken to weak security), drastic weight loss (like the unprecedented naira fall against foreign currencies), chronic headaches ( threats to national security), chronic cardiovascular diseases ( liken to fuel shortage). Unfortunately, the former husband and his blind supporters jumped to the street (the media) telling how sick the woman that just left him was. That if the woman had remained with him, her condition wouldn't have been that bad. It would take people who have enough protein in their brain to know that the former husband was the one behind her woes.
Nigerians, wake up! The previous administrations had weakened our nation. It would take awhile before this present administration could salvage her.
Let's pray for healing for this woman, Nigeria. Divine healing is all our once beautiful woman, Nigeria needs. As things are, only God can heal our land. HIV/AIDS is incurable! What she needs is prayer, not trading of blames!
A 13yr old who just got MB to browse

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Whatever makes you sleep well at night! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by ojnnaco(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Who dash u MB? who you EPP? Who charge your phone for you? I pity ur little brain for concorting such rubbish .?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Luckylife(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2016
What she needs is prayer not trading on blames. Stick that to the skull of all zombies including you that shot yourself in the head with that last statement. To increase you IQ, we also good and favourable policies that give the citizens sense of belonging. If GEJ were to be the president now things will not be this worst, let truth be told except you are zombies. What PDP inherited during military rules (Abacha loots) is worst what APC inherited but instead of reviving the economy they are killing it for lack of good policies and rule of law. May God give the zombies even small sense to understand the truth and stop the blame game . Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Naija9090: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Silvofitz:
[s]Nigerians are jus too gullible for my liking.
This case could be likened to a promiscuous man, who was flirting around with everything under the skirt, EATING OTHER PEOPLE'S YAM, and in the process, contracted HIV/AIDS, but not known to anyone. This INEFFECTUAL BUFFON, later infected his beautiful wife with HIV/AIDS. And because of his waywardness, his wife divorced him. And there's a good man in town, who had track record of doing good. This good man chose to marry the woman. And shortly after the marriage, the woman began to fall sick, showing diverse manifestations: weakness (liken to weak security), drastic weight loss (like the unprecedented naira fall against foreign currencies), chronic headaches ( threats to national security), chronic cardiovascular diseases ( liken to fuel shortage). Unfortunately, the former husband and his blind supporters jumped to the street (the media) telling how sick the woman that just left him was. That if the woman had remained with him, her condition wouldn't have been that bad. It would take people who have enough protein in their brain to know that the former husband was the one behind her woes.
Let's pray for healing for this woman, Nigeria. Divine healing is all our once beautiful woman, Nigeria needs. As things are, only God can heal our land. HIV/AIDS is incurable! What she needs is prayer, not trading of blames![/s]

Coming from yoruba as usual with their propaganda...stay off SS and SE. I won't warn you again!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by asEdeyHOT: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Onye HIV

Kedu

I thought you claim to be Yoruba

Naija9090:

Coming from yoruba as usual with their propaganda...stay off SS and SE. I won't warn you again!

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Naija9090: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Onye HIV

Kedu

I thought you claim to be Yoruba

Me...yoruba? I'll commit suicide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Realist2: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Op, you can only deceive some gullible ones like your likes, now let me ask these questions, your honest answers should realy tell that your saint Buhari is confused :
1. Was GEJ responsible for Buhari,s 6 months searching for 'men of integrity ' only to make the likes of Lar Mohammed, Amaechi ,Fayemi , Fashiola ministers,who novice in those ministries ?.
2. The 2016 budget of fraud, prepared and presented ( at eleventh hour of 2015) by your supposed good man Buhari, was GEJ??
3. Did GEJ introduced the Forex policy that skyrocketed the prices of everything ?.
4. Did GEJ asked Buhari to sanctimoniously remove fuel subsidy, without adequate measures on ground ?. In Lar's voice, ''Fg saves #100billion monthly from subsidy removal '', i ask werris d moni?
5.Is GEJ that advises Buhari to be globe-trotting ?,over $27million gone on that,.mehn!, that money can transform osun state economy.
6. Did GEJ told Buhari take our dirty linen /problems to the West?, to scare investors '' Nigerians are corrupt'' only Buhari is a saint.
7. I,m sure GEJ is responsible for Buhari,s '' i know it all attitude '' not taking inputs from his allies, because he don't trust them?.
8. This is April, 2016 budget hasn't been passed, abi na 2017 him wan implement am?.
I have advice for Buhari ,if only he will heed....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Godfullsam(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Truth is bitter

Wailing wailers be like, what is this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by omowolewa: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2016
When are we leaving this man to move on
Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by spafu(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2016
Zombie o, zombie (Zombie o, zombie) Zombie o, zombie (Zombie o, zombie) Zombie no go go, unless you tell am to go (Zombie) Zombie no go stop, unless you tell am to stop (Zombie) Zombie no go turn, unless you tell am to turn (Zombie) Zombie no go think, unless you tell am to think (Zombie) Tell am to go straight A joro, jara, joro No break, no job, no sense A joro, jara, joro Tell am to go kill A joro, jara, joro No break, no job, no sense A joro, jara, joro Tell am to go quench A joro, jara, joro No break, no job, no sense A joro, jara, joro Go and kill! (Joro, jaro, joro) Go and die! (Joro, jaro, joro) Go and quench! (Joro, jaro, joro) Put am for reverse! (Joro, jaro, joro) Joro, jara, joro, zombie wey na one way Joro, jara, joro, zombie wey na one way Joro, jara, joro, zombie wey na one way Joro, jara, joro Attention! (Zombie) Quick march! Slow march! (Zombie) Left turn! Right turn! (Zombie) About turn! Double up! (Zombie) Salute! Open your hat! (Zombie) Stand at ease! Fall in! (Zombie) Fall out! Fall down! (Zombie) Get ready! Halt! Order! Dismiss!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by SAMBARRY: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2016
grin

I have something to show you guys don't tell anyone o grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
This is why the senate must pass that social media bill.... Some people are just mad

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by SAMBARRY: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Uncle grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by fulanimafia: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin

I have something to show you guys don't tell anyone o grin

After 'navigating' the APC to snatch the Presidency from Jonathan, I hope baba is not trying to snatch something else o. Obj is a seasoned casanova wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by ogba20: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Silvofitz:
we all know where you belong, Zombie group, ur sets of person will accuse examiner or lecturer when you fail forgetting that you didn't prepare for the exam.Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by SAMBARRY: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
fulanimafia:

After 'navigating' the APC to snatch the Presidency from Jonathan, I hope baba is not trying to snatch something else o. Obj is a seasoned casanova wink
I don't know o grin

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
ogba20:
we all know where you belong, Zombie group, ur sets of person will accuse examiner or lecturer when you fail forgetting that you didn't prepare for the exam.Zombies.
Marasmic victims like this would hardly comprehend this allegory.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Bugatie(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Trash, Mods please take this nonsense down.

Cc: Seun, Mynd, Lalasticlala
Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Izecson3D(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Shey dem no dey do test before marriage ni? Lol

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by 1shortblackboy: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
OP and u think Nigeria didn't already have HIV before Jonathan's adminisration. It had to be jonathan that infected Nigeria and not Yar' adua or Obasanjo or Abdulsalami or Abacha or Babangida it couldn't have been the years of military dictatorship it had to be Jonathan. Keep drinking propaganda as water. As for me I don't drink propaganda. Commot for my front

3 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
A 13yr old who just got MB to browse
I'm sure you didn't even understand the allegory.
Just mention Goodluck Jonathan, PDP, Some regions in Nigeria, and you would see some ignoramuses throwing some barrage of misdirected vitriol.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Silvofitz:

I'm sure you didn't even understand the allegory.
Just mention Goodluck Jonathan, PDP, Some regions in Nigeria, and you would see some ignoramuses throwing some barrage of misdirected vitriol.
go away from my mentions

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by RedEagle: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2016
This is rubbish.

Did Nigeria get independence in 2011?

Did the issues of Power Supply, poor refining capacity, dead railway systems etc start under Jonathan?

Did the poor planning of National Projects such as Ajaokuta start with Jonathan?

This "GEJ ruined Nigeria" is a very ignorant Narrative, caused by poor knowledge of Nigeria's history, unwillingness to have your own mind and an overdose of very poor propaganda.

GEJ didn't perform greatly but our systemic issues predate him.

Buhari has also made his own errors such as the price modulation fiasco that lead to the current scarcity we have.

Why can't you read? Must you come here and arrogantly spread ignorance?

Must our biased media make up your mind for you?

Find your own reasons to hate or like GEJ/PMB?

Also study how nations develop. The post by the OP was too ignorant and shallow for my liking.

This kind of thinking is why we are here.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2016
1shortblackboy:
OP and u think Nigeria didn't already have HIV before Jonathan's adminisration. It had to be jonathan that infected Nigeria and not Yar' adua or Obasanjo or Abdulsalami or Abacha or Babangida it couldn't have been the years of military dictatorship it had to be Jonathan. Keep drinking propaganda as water. As for me I don't drink propaganda. Commot for my front
Some of you are so brainwashed that you cannot read between the lines. You need some level of IQ to understands some of the postings on Nairaland. Unfortunately, some of you are in the habit of opening your stinking buccal cavity before consulting your hitherto empty gumption.
In the allegory, I pointed it out that the previous ADMINISTRATIONS, and not just Goodluck Jonathan's alone, had weakened the nation before the present administration. But expectedly, some of you are so naive to distinguish between singular and plural. I only made copious reference to Jonathan's because of the massive corruption that characterized his government. And if you don't see anything wrong in the huge money siphoned by Allison Madueke, Sambo Dasuki, et al, I may have to doubt if you're from a sane community.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
RedEagle:
This is rubbish.

Did Nigeria get independence in 2011?

Did the issues of Power Supply, poor refining capacity, dead railway systems etc start under Jonathan?

Did the poor planning of National Projects such as Ajaokuta start with Jonathan?

This "GEJ ruined Nigeria" is a very ignorant Narrative, caused by poor knowledge of Nigeria's history, unwillingness to have your own mind and an overdose of very poor propaganda.

GEJ didn't perform greatly but our systemic issues predate him.

Buhari has also made his own errors such as the price modulation fiasco that lead to the current scarcity we have.

Why can't you read? Must you come here and arrogantly spread ignorance?

Must our biased media make up your mind for you?

Find your own reasons to hate or like GEJ/PMB?

Also study how nations develop. The post by the OP was too ignorant and shallow for my liking.

This kind of thinking is why we are here.
By the time you read the allegory again, and you see the word, ADMINISTRATIONS, plural, you would see your foolishness.
Read it again, with your mental cap on.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
go away from my mentions
Illiterates are difficult to deal with, no doubt!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
1shortblackboy:
And all that your carbohydrate-studded macroencephalon could serve you is that the word ADMINISTRATIONS refers to Jonathan's alone.
The monumental corruption under Jonathan is the most recent, and it's worth being mentioned in a time like this.
You simply read the article with your clouded mind.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by RedEagle: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Silvofitz:

By the time you read the allegory again, and you see the word, ADMINISTRATIONS, plural, you would see your foolishness.
Read it again, with your mental cap on.

By saying he "infected" you continue the empty Tinubu-inspired narrative.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan Infected The Woman, Nigeria With HIV/AIDS (pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Bugatie:
Trash, Mods please take this nonsense down.

Cc: Seun, Mynd, Lalasticlala
Truth is bitter.
It's because the society hates the truth that's why some of you are stranded, stagnant, and stuck in the same position.
Embrace the truth so that you can make progress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Build 2,500 Houses For Civil Servants / The Deadly Truth Of The Western Region Assembly Cross-carpeting Accusation. / ANALYSIS: Digitalising Nigeria’s Oil Operations For Maximum Efficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.