Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) (9587 Views)

New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / Construction Of 4br Semi Detached House And 3br Detached House With Costs / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Hello my people, this is our blog for another new building coming from the stables of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, a building company committed to transparency cum excellence in property acquisition and development. Details of the project;

Project: Construction of a 5 bedroom duplex
Client:
Contractor: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Budget: We are here to find out
Project duration: 60 days

This site will open by next week, all preliminary works all going on, site clearing in progress, expect pictures, challenges, solutions and of course the lessons we shall all learn while building this house. Welcome.

(Oh, don't mind the 3d looks there, I will so much tweak this look till the architect who drew it wouldn't recognize this building after construction) cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
The first thing you will notice about this land is the small size, we have a challenge of space here and plans are to demolish some of the buildings inside this land to create space for this new house.

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
space booked for more pictures
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by PatOgidi(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Great one!

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
tugibn
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by whirlwind7(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Nna-anyin cheesy
The ministry is alive and kicking.
The reason why you are better than the rest is that the proposed "tweaking" will be totally taken care of by you, as a present to your client. He needn't entertain fear of additional expense.

Which is the reason why I plan for you to handle my project! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by ojnnaco(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2016
That's perfectly nice .. can u pls suggest how much the building alone can cost ... that's the land is an exception
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by Onuokwu: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Whats' the actual dimensions of the land? Any chance to see a floor plan?

I am excited to see you are trying your hands on 3D rendition. I just love everyday learning. What software are you using?
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by write2obi(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Following...
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Onuokwu:
Whats' the actual dimensions of the land? Any chance to see a floor plan?

I am excited to see you are trying your hands on 3D rendition. I just love everyday learning. What software are you using?

Archicad Sir, still learning though cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by vicmoore(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
spyder880:

Archicad Sir, still learning though cheesy

Oga spyder are the one using or ur son...no fall my hand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
vicmoore:

Oga spyder are the one using or ur son...no fall my hand grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin Bros leave matter, any which way na way grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by vicmoore(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
spyder880:

cheesy grin grin Bros leave matter, any which way na way grin

Lol...anyway Gud Job ahead
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by michtob(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
ready for another great lesson from the master himself
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by mufutau55(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
spyder880:
(Oh, don't mind the 3d looks there, I will so much tweak this look till the architect who drew it wouldn't recognize this building after construction) cheesy cheesy

I trust you jare Oga Spyder... the 3D look too plain, but you try well, well o. Keep learning.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by Demainman1: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Prof, God don win for you again. You are blessed. Good morning sir.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Work should start in this house today, we intend to start with the demolition of the boys quarter inside this land......
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
And so my demolition squad descended on this house, and left in its trail, a totally demolished bq

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Of course there is no way of making omelette, without breaking some eggs cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by kostadinis: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
It's gonna be another great year for you. You're honest with money even as you're a hard worker. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:06am On Apr 16, 2016
kostadinis:
It's gonna be another great year for you. You're honest with money even as you're a hard worker. Congratulations

God bless you Sir.
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by Mayor78: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Well done Prof. I've taken my seat to follow the lecture.
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by WorldAmbassador: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Oga Spyder, I am present and willing to learn
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mayor78:
Well done Prof. I've taken my seat to follow the lecture.

WorldAmbassador:
Oga Spyder, I am present and willing to learn

Welcome my people, am afraid this is gonna be one he'll of a bumpy ride. cheesy

I took a good look at the plans for this house and screamed STOP! There is no way we are gonna build this type of house here where the spaces will be so tight that children cannot run around the compound and the house cannot park more than two cars, I no gree.

I am shopping for another building plan and will whip it around, twist and turn, flip and shift a few things around to match the overall expectations here.

Join me, this is going to be interesting.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by mufutau55(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
spyder880:

Welcome my people, am afraid this is gonna be one he'll of a bumpy ride. cheesy

I took a good look at the plans for this house and screamed STOP! There is no way we are gonna build this type of house here where the spaces will be so tight that children cannot run around the compound and the house cannot park more than two cars, I no gree.

I am shopping for another building plan and will whip it around, twist and turn, flip and shift a few things around to match the overall expectations here.

Join me, this is going to be interesting.

You mean, water don pass gari? smiley
House big pass land.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
mufutau55:

You mean, water don pass gari? smiley
House big pass land.

Hajji M.

House big pass land o grin

But I will trim it till it fits, without annoying the owners too much.
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by mufutau55(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
spyder880:

House big pass land o grin

But I will trim it till it fits, without annoying the owners too much.

If anyone can do it, nah you be the person... Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by write2obi(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2016
mufutau55:

If anyone can do it, nah you be the person... Thanks.

Hajji M.
He is the kind of builder, you'll give your money to and have absolutely nothing to worry about.
He builds like he's going to live in it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by mufutau55(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
write2obi:

He is the kind of builder, you'll give your money to and have absolutely nothing to worry about.

I agree with you 100% sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by twinskenny(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
nothing is impossible for those that believe... ride on sir
Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by Mayor78: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
write2obi:

That's the spirit of a successful builder! Shows his passion for building. I guess he sees the act as an art. He is Unbelievable!

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) by deluxecad(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2016
spyder880:
Of course there is no way of making omelette, without breaking some eggs cheesy cheesy

Updates please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 6 Plots Of Land, Fenced And Directly Facing The Road For 5.1m / Showroom For Exotic And Bespoke Metal Works/fabrication For Your Housing Project / How To Identify A Fraudulent Set-up In Property acquisition In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.