Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Gtb Customers And Every Bank Customer,beware Of This Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gtb Customers And Every Bank Customer,beware Of This Scam (736 Views)

Policemen Flee As Robbers Shoot Bank Customer Dead In Front Of Government House / Access Bank Customer Robbed In Kubwa, Abuja (Photos) / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Customers And Every Bank Customer,beware Of This Scam by kazzonline: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Hello all,this is just to annouce to every bank customer out there to avoid falling into the traof scammers,they send such email,but the picture below shows the sender of the email,such didnt come frm gtb,i get the same on my access bank as well.
As well disregarf any sms telling to call any number to unblock your atm.its a pure scam

Re: Gtb Customers And Every Bank Customer,beware Of This Scam by franklin007(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thank You for the information
Re: Gtb Customers And Every Bank Customer,beware Of This Scam by Nusaf: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
God bless u.
Re: Gtb Customers And Every Bank Customer,beware Of This Scam by apeleone(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
just got d mail,simply ignored it cos I don't want to give room for stories that touches,tanx for d info

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Identify This Body (graphic Photos ) / Police Hunting For Alleged Wife Killer, Lekan Shonde / Massive Arrest Of Citizens As Police Raids An Area In Jos Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.