Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com (111145 Views)

#bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him / Efe Is Richer Than Skales Now, Nigerians Say / Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by victorD3: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dmillionaire:
Following the recent duel between the two celebs and the hassles that has been trailing their fracas both on social media and the dailies, it is important for the sake of contrasting and comparison that we have decided to take a quick look at their respective worth. Many of the data used here are actually from reliable sources and the calculations are verifiable enough. Perhaps you might want to use your calculators (lol). Click to read more...

LINDA IKEJI

HOUSE - N600m
PARENT'S HOUSES (2) - N300m
5 CARS -N50m
(PARENT'S OWN INCLUDED)

ADVERT EARNINGS
PAGE BRANDING -N 1.6m (monthly)
SPONSORED POST -N 3m (monthly)
SIDE BARS -N 12m (monthly)
TOP SIDE BARS -N 1m (monthly)
HEADER BOARD -N 1.9m (monthly)

TOTAL EARNINGS (ADVERTS) -N19.5m
N19.5m*12 = N234m (ANNUALLY)
ADSENSE REVENUE EARNINGS
DAILY PAGE VIEWS - 500,000
CLICK THROUGH RATE (CTR) - 0.98
COST PER CLICK (CPC) - 0.45
500,000/100*0.98= 4,900 clicks/day

TOTAL DAILY REVENUE- CPC*CTR
4,900*0.45= $2,205 per day
$2,205 * 30= $66, 150 (@N199/$1) = N13,163,850
MONTHLY EARNING = N13,163,850
N13,163,850*12= N157.966,200
TOTAL ANNUAL EARNINGS
N234m + N157,966,200= N391,966,200
(@N199/$1 = $2m)

ASSET VALUE
LINDAIKEJI. - $ 10m

LINDA'S TOTAL VALUE- $10m + $2m = $12m
OVERHEAD EXPENSES 3% OF HER EARNINGS
$12m*3%= $0.375m
$12m- $0.375m = $11.625m

LINDA'S NET VALUE - $11.625m

WIZKID
HOUSE- Rented
MTN DEAL- N45m
GLO DEAL- N60m (2yrs)
PEPSI DEAL- N70m (2yrs)
4 CARS - N75m
WEEKLY SHOWS (4)- N20m(monthly- N80m)
ALBUM SALES - N400m (ANNUALLY)
STREAMING REVENUE- $1m (ANNUALLY)
ENDORSEMENTS &AWARDS $2m (ANNUALLY)
TOUR REVENUES & CONCERTS- $1.5m
(QUARTERLY)

N:B It is important to note that musicians bear lots of overhead expenses and these reduces their take home.

IF WE SUM UP ALL THE ABOVE EARNINGS, WE WILL ARRIVE AT TOTAL INCOME- $15m. (GROSS)
IF WIZKID'S EXPENSES TAKES 40% OF HIS TOTAL EARNINGS
$15m*0.4 = $6m
15m-$6m = $9m (NET VALUE)

WIZKID'S TOTAL VALUE- $9m

Your poverty is sure since you can't calculate even money.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by MrImole: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Linda Ikeji should have a Nairaland account, what do you think? Do you think she can see all this?
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by francisbarrack(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Wiz Kid can go to hell cool

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Shymm3x: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
tomakint:

I just love this dude no homo.....Shymm3x always on point....I don't know whats wrong with these kids calculating phantom sums of money for artistes who are just averagely rich...imagine a dude dashing wizkid $11.5 million net worth grin grin

You can't blame them, they just hear money and start counting. Artist have managers, and apart from the folks they employ - they also spend a lot of money on logistics and maintaining the lifestyles. Once you factor all that in, you'd see that the overwhelming majority of them don't have that much money and everything is about selling a lifestyle to their fans.

As for the blogger, they don't know what traffic is and how bloggers earn money from adsense. Even as big as NL is, I don't think it gets up to 20,000 unique visitors daily. It's just mostly the same people clicking multiple times and that's not how web traffic works. And once the traffic is more than what ya server can handle, ya website would crash. Then when you start living a certain lifestyle that cost a lot of money - it's just going to keep drinking whatever you're earning. So counting people's money is just stupid cos you'll never be able to get it correctly.

It's just like someone counting the amount you've earned in wages since you started working. You and I know that there's no way in hell you'll be worth a tenth of that money.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Lady1m: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
timothyseye:

Source: http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2016/04/linda-ikeji-vs-wizkid-who-is-richer.html?m=1

And at the end of this race, our grave sizes will be equal measurement.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Donariok:
Wizkid has been earning from the Nigerian music industry
since 2010. He is the owner his own record label – Star boy
Records.
Wizkid Net Worth 2016 – Recent Endorsements
Wizkid got a whooping N45 million MTN deal . This
amount almost doubled by the amount he received from
rival telecom giant, Globacom.
According to a source, Globacom later doubled the amount
MTN paid him last year to land him on their side of wealth.
Wizkid reportedly got N120 million from Globacom on a 2-
year deal. This means he will be paid a whooping N60
million every year.
During his 25th birthday in June 2015, Wizkid renewed of
his contract with Soda giants ‘Pepsi.
Wizkid Net Worth 2016
With money he’s making from shows, record sales, awards.
gifts and endorsement, Wizkid is definitely one of the most
richest artist in Nigeria
waiting this one dey talk can someone make revenue without overhead? overhead which even can be equal to the revenue.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by zcee: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oga whizkid money no rich 9m$..he wan dey drag wit bill gates...talk wetin una knw..don't talk shit bcus of deir styles dey ar nt gods
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Owobobrown(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Shymm3x:

You can't blame them, they just hear money and start counting. Artist have managers, and apart from the folks they employ - they also spend a lot of money on logistics and maintaining the lifestyles. Once you factor all that in, you'd see that the overwhelming majority of them don't have that much money and everything is about selling a lifestyle to their fans.

As for the blogger, they don't know what traffic is and how bloggers earn money from adsense. Even as big as NL is, I don't think it gets up to 20,000 unique visitors daily. It's just mostly the same people clicking multiple times and that's not how web traffic works. And once the traffic is more than what ya server can handle, ya website would crash. Then when you start living a certain lifestyle that cost a lot of money - it's just going to keep drinking whatever you're earning. So counting people's money is just stupid cos you'll never be able to get it correctly.

It's just like someone counting the amount you've earned in wages since you started working. You and I know that there's no way in hell you'll be worth a tenth of that money.
wow, I learnt a lot from your write up

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Emmahunk(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Why all the noise about what they earn? Should that be the problem?
I have been listening to both Celebs and despite spurts of anger occasionally, Linda has continued to argue more maturedly. Wizkid on the other hand has displayed a lot of immaturity. Threatening repeatedly to physically beat up a woman is not the best expected from a Celebrity that is presently a role model to our kids. Besides, I think he is also a brand ambassador to some communication giants. What image is cutting with such threats.
Someone should please settle this feaud, I believe as Africans, children still have some respect for their seniors. Enough joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Including Parents House to Her assert is laughable
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by tomakint: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Shymm3x:

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
abeg go dey help us fetch water inside basket...abeg ;Dabeg go dey help us fetch water inside basket...abeg
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by ikoscar(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
When I first saw this on FP, I was eager to read it, now I de vex why I read am.

The O.P wey post this thing ehn,

Infact, make I no talk.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Donariok:
Wizkid has been earning from the Nigerian music industry
since 2010. He is the owner his own record label – Star boy
Records.
Wizkid Net Worth 2016 – Recent Endorsements
Wizkid got a whooping N45 million MTN deal . This
amount almost doubled by the amount he received from
rival telecom giant, Globacom.
According to a source, Globacom later doubled the amount
MTN paid him last year to land him on their side of wealth.
Wizkid reportedly got N120 million from Globacom on a 2-
year deal. This means he will be paid a whooping N60
million every year.
During his 25th birthday in June 2015, Wizkid renewed of
his contract with Soda giants ‘Pepsi.
Wizkid Net Worth 2016
With money he’s making from shows, record sales, awards.
gifts and endorsement, Wizkid is definitely one of the most
richest artist in Nigeria . He charges 5 million Naira in
every sponsored show.
Back in August 2015, WizKid was profiled on Forbes along
with other 14 Young African Creatives Rebranding Africa.
His single tract – Holla at Your Boy became a hit and
automatically his wealth and fame skyrocketed overnight.
As of late 2015 and early 2016, Wizkid’s net worth is
approximately $11.5 million.
Wizkid net worth is about $11.5 Million – he has
different other monetization platforms like, vevo, Itunes,
Spinlet and YouTube.
This guy is really rich and he knows his onions in the music
industry.

Thanks for this, not that i need it or anything but i appreciate you and the OP breaking down the purposed wealth figures, it means we are getting intelligent and understand the need to have facts when talking, a lot of people here with low iq, average Nigerian mind set would be like, u get time, i need baba god to do mine, how does this help and all those silly comments that litter around Nairanland, it's interesting to not that in 2016 most average minds would diss anyone that just states facts about another person but they would happily praise American people when they post facts about anyone or about Nigeria or Forbes and all that, please and pls guys change your orientation, there is nothing wrong in someone educating us on the net worth of Nigerian celebrities or politicians, artists and all that

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
igboboy3:
Linda's House is located in prime real estate. The value will only go higher.
She makes money everyday. Wizkid does not
She has given out millions, Wizkid has not
She is igbo

She is definitely richer than Wiz

lol @ she is igbo
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Skills10: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
God bless you my sister for the comment. OP was born yesterday. page views do not amount to money. 500000 can view your pages while only 5% would click the ads. People don't make much from AdSense these days. I hate it when people lie about such facts. She may be making money thru her overpriced ads but not much from AdSense.

wizkidblogger:
So total number of clicks on Adsense ads is now something we can use formula to calculate? Smh**

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Pabloairmar(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
#IN WIZKID VOICE.......dem dea help me count my money,how many dem see?
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by preselect(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=13pt]only a poor man with no goals in life will spend time to calculate another persons wealth and start comparing two well to do citizens.

op, get a job, get a life.[/size]

[size=16pt]meanwhile, are the chibok girls back yet?. . .[/size]
#BuhariObyEzekwesh-t

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
post=44523002:
Well na for nairaland I no say nigeria problem require God intervention. How this post take affect the current fuel or fulani herdsmen crisis for we nation

So because there is fuel crisis, people should go about their lives again, people shoudn't talk about other things again, someone brought out facts which only helps us understand peoples net worth, it doesn't end with Linda and Wizkid, and you here shouting God intervention, just because you can't comprehend to that point, all of you that are complaining about this post, why did you guys open it in the 1st place? what where u expecting to see angry cool you already saw the topic, why not ignore, Nigerians ernn

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by viktoooh: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Loooooooooooool. Naso e easy? Man you have taken this shiiiiit again that you smoke. Even 2baba self don make as much as 16m monthly. Go check out the typ of businesses that can fetch you 16m month not this.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
preselect:
[size=13pt]only a poor man with no goals in life will spend time to calculate another persons wealth and start comparing two well to do citizens.

op, get a job, get a life.[/size]

[size=16pt]meanwhile, are the chibok girls back yet?. . .[/size]
#BuhariObyEzekwesh-t

Are you serious?? so you mean all the Forbes of this world, all the major company that give us facts about who the richest footballer, musician, golfer, basket baller are are all poor with no goals in life, ah kai in 2016, the way Nigerians reason really baffles me, if the post came with source forbes.com most of you would already believe it and be doing na them know, na their life and all them comments, please the world has moved, pls move with it, facts about people is a norm all over the world.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ojobojo1:
Wizkid worth 9 million dollars, no make me vex send u slap. Even some top world musicians like dem Meek Mill, Wale nd co dey struggle with 5 million dollars. Wen last did he release a banger sef.
Y re u doubting wizkid now? But u believe linda's worth.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by chuuxxy: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
waste of research knowledge and time

Terry68:

Am telling you...
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by olimeh13(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wizkid net worth

Linda ikeji net worth

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by hemmagiz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
timothyseye:

Source: http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2016/04/linda-ikeji-vs-wizkid-who-is-richer.html?m=1
guy abeg go watch plate if you no get beta topic....wixkid rose to fame from grass to grace but linda ikeji through her parents and their connection..
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by BaddieKay(f): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sunexy:
Useless topic undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by preselect(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Are you serious?? so you mean all the Forbes of this world, all the major company that give us facts about who the richest footballer, musician, golfer, basket baller are are all poor with no goals in life, ah kai in 2016, the way Nigerians reason really baffles me, if the post came with source forbes.com most of you would already believe it and be doing na them know, na their life and all them comments, please the world has moved, pls move with it, facts about people is a norm all over the world.

[size=13pt]apparently forbes is comparing wealth(of lots of people), but technically, forbes is selling thousands or millions of copies of their magazine, making money while you think they are comparing other people's monies.[/size]

#BringBackOurGirls

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Jung(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
It's very very obvious you were paid to do this.

If this is how much she gets then she rich pass some millionaires for naija. Ur net worth is 9m dollars yet u live in the ren apartment Please receive brain IJN #morafoka #haterOshi

timothyseye:

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Ranchhoddas: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lady1m:

And at the end of this race, our grave sizes will be equal measurement.
Na wetin poor people take dey console themselves be this.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
preselect:

[size=13pt]apparently forbes is comparing wealth(of lots of people), but technically, forbes is selling thousands or millions of copies of their magazine, making money while you think they are comparing other people's monies.[/size]

#BringBackOurGirls

That's the point like most Nigerians, your mindset is limited, how do you think forbes started? please don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by hedonistic: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
lilzcee:
wizkid doesn't post fake news to make money, buh linda post useless news to just to destroy someone's career, buh wizkid chills, make good music, scatter kitty-cats around, and still makes cool millions, linda stays at home with her laptop, gossiping, destroying lives, anytime am not happy, i will play ojuelegba, the beat alone motivates my soul and gives me hope kiss , wizkid makes people happy while linda destroy lives he is equally richer than her, do u know how many millions he made last yr attending concerts?

Tell me something. So you mean Wizkid gets paid for ATTENDING concerts? His or others'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.