Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com (111147 Views)

#bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him / Efe Is Richer Than Skales Now, Nigerians Say / Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by pyxon(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naff24:

D truth is dat, there is more to this Aunty Linda blog bizness, she will definitely be into powder biz and her toto dey bring her money wella.

Leave hatred aside, check the world famous blogger and dia networth abeg, Linda no even dey top 1-10 list.

Just chill, time dey come wen breeze go blow nd we go see fowl yansh.
I sha no kuku mention person name grin

Talk to your yoloba people. Your people are the ones that are addicts for diabolical and spiritual powers. Even yoloba girl wey go all the whole school and stay in London all her life will still stoop as low as going to a native doctor to help her get a husband and keep him in bondage
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by pyxon(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Memyselfu2009:
Including Parents House to Her assert is laughable

Only if you knew whose name is on the c of o will you come and start exposing the loopholes in your intellect
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Ugosample(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naff24:

D truth is dat, there is more to this Aunty Linda blog bizness, she will definitely be into powder biz and her toto dey bring her money wella.

Leave hatred aside, check the world famous blogger and dia networth abeg, Linda no even dey top 1-10 list.

Just chill, time dey come wen breeze go blow nd we go see fowl yansh.
I sha no kuku mention person name grin

I concur

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Ugosample(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Shymm3x:
Lmao @ jobless folks counting other people's money. grin

The both of them put together aren't worth a tenth of the money put up there.

The touted traffic on that blog is hysterical. If she were to be getting that type of traffic, her blog would've crashed time ago. The template and the server she's using can't handle a tenth of that traffic. Even NL and its massive servers can't handle that type of traffic. Now imagine a basic website. Both of them aren't caking like that.

You lot need to get a job - you can't count the next person's money.

Kobe Bryant has made almost a billion dollars officially in his career from salary and endorsements, but he's not worth $80 million in his own personal wealth. Dr Dre sold Dre Beats for $3.2billion...and he didn't get more than $300 from the deal. So you can't always count people's money. Just enjoy the back and forth for comic relief and focus on ya lives. grin

I concur too

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by axiliborha(f): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Donariok:
Wizkid has been earning from the Nigerian music industry
since 2010. He is the owner his own record label – Star boy
Records.
Wizkid Net Worth 2016 – Recent Endorsements
Wizkid got a whooping N45 million MTN deal . This
amount almost doubled by the amount he received from
rival telecom giant, Globacom.
According to a source, Globacom later doubled the amount
MTN paid him last year to land him on their side of wealth.
Wizkid reportedly got N120 million from Globacom on a 2-
year deal. This means he will be paid a whooping N60
million every year.
During his 25th birthday in June 2015, Wizkid renewed of
his contract with Soda giants ‘Pepsi.
Wizkid Net Worth 2016
With money he’s making from shows, record sales, awards.
gifts and endorsement, Wizkid is definitely one of the most
richest artist in Nigeria . He charges 5 million Naira in
every sponsored show.
Back in August 2015, WizKid was profiled on Forbes along
with other 14 Young African Creatives Rebranding Africa.
His single tract – Holla at Your Boy became a hit and
automatically his wealth and fame skyrocketed overnight.
As of late 2015 and early 2016, Wizkid’s net worth is
approximately $11.5 million.
Wizkid net worth is about $11.5 Million – he has
different other monetization platforms like, vevo, Itunes,
Spinlet and YouTube.
This guy is really rich and he knows his onions in the music
industry.
did that change the price of fuel? What benefit has it giving to you intellectual spiritually and mentally? Did it give you extra blood? Am just curious o
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Harkindeylee(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
kobonaire:
One is a musician while the other is a blogger, so isn't this an apples to oranges comparison?
I love apple, so who is the apple
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Lady1m: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na wetin poor people take dey console themselves be this.

Yeah! You may be right, But my opinion is based on life reality not position.These 'Wealth' quotations aren't productive.....

Okay!

Now that their livelihood has been mentioned, what are we supposed to do with it?....
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by lightdotcom: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
timothyseye:

Source: http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2016/04/linda-ikeji-vs-wizkid-who-is-richer.html?m=1

I dont quite agree with that CPC of $0.45. Its a lot less than that especially from a site operated from a developing country. The actual CPC should average $0.05. And the CTR maybe around 0.5%.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Tinyemeka(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Donariok:
Records.
Wizkid Net Worth 2016 – Recent Endorsements
Wizkid got a whooping N45 million MTN deal . This
amount almost doubled by the amount he received from
rival telecom giant, Globacom.
According to a source, Globacom later doubled the amount
MTN paid him last year to land him on their side of wealth.
Wizkid reportedly got N120 million from Globacom on a 2-
year deal. This means he will be paid a whooping N60
million every year.
During his 25th birthday in June 2015, Wizkid renewed of
his contract with Soda giants ‘Pepsi.
Wizkid Net Worth 2016
With money he’s making from shows, record sales, awards.
gifts and endorsement, Wizkid is definitely one of the most
richest artist in Nigeria . He charges 5 million Naira in
every sponsored show.
Back in August 2015, WizKid was profiled on Forbes along
with other 14 Young African Creatives Rebranding Africa.
His single tract – Holla at Your Boy became a hit and
automatically his wealth and fame skyrocketed overnight.
As of late 2015 and early 2016, Wizkid’s net worth is
approximately $11.5 million.
Wizkid net worth is about $11.5 Million – he has
different other monetization platforms like, vevo, Itunes,
Spinlet and YouTube.
This guy is really rich and he knows his onions in the music
industry.
How come he couldn't buy the Lekki house off the landlord or the one at US. He could have saved himself all those embarrassment.
Records.

He's also been burning money since 2010.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by uchennaq(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=20pt]THIS IS THE FINAL VERDIT. STOP FOOLING YOURSELF OP[/size]

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by godwinkessi: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Donariok:
My friend shut up, if u don't have anything to say. poor people always have a way of making people dat er very rich look over rated and even saying they are broke.
so because meek mills net Worth ain't up to $10m means wizkid own should b local abi?

Uncle wizkid no reach 2m dollars! Even P Square no reach that 10m dollars, talk bout Drake and even Meek Mill, they are no where near 11m dollars. Never let all this celebrity news fool u.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by lightdotcom: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Shymm3x:

You can't blame them, they just hear money and start counting. Artist have managers, and apart from the folks they employ - they also spend a lot of money on logistics and maintaining the lifestyles. Once you factor all that in, you'd see that the overwhelming majority of them don't have that much money and everything is about selling a lifestyle to their fans.

As for the blogger, they don't know what traffic is and how bloggers earn money from adsense. Even as big as NL is, I don't think it gets up to 20,000 unique visitors daily. It's just mostly the same people clicking multiple times and that's not how web traffic works. And once the traffic is more than what ya server can handle, ya website would crash. Then when you start living a certain lifestyle that cost a lot of money - it's just going to keep drinking whatever you're earning. So counting people's money is just stupid cos you'll never be able to get it correctly.

It's just like someone counting the amount you've earned in wages since you started working. You and I know that there's no way in hell you'll be worth a tenth of that money.

What exactly do you mean by the website would crash
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by MEILYN(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
faruku104:

the mistake Nigerians make is that they do not know earning money from blogs also have seasons. if u ask some what q1 period means, they do not know jack. everyday RPM differs and u cannot make the same amount if you have the save views, based on the rpm. her major money comes from the sponsored and banner ads people advertise on her site.
You are right, I was only trying to make the OP understand that CPC doesn't count.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by doskie(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
danduchi:
Na poor man dey calculate rich man money... As for me I don't care. If you also don't care gimme some like
good evening sir.
please dont be angry ohh
what are the benefits of nairaland likes.
I always see people begging for it and I wonder within.
is it calculated at the end of every year and rewarded for?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
I'm beginning to understand y sum hopeless naija pple commit suicide everyday. LORD! Let my SUCCESS shock many....
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by sarjay1000: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
bedspread:
NONSENSE! SENSELESS ,WORTHLESS TOPIC

Meanwhile BEWARE OF THE POST BELOW THE GUY THAT IS BELOW ME. HE IS A SCAMMER USING DIFFERENT NAMES ON THIS PLATFORM!

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!

The advert up there calling for members of the public to log into MTNPROMO.COM.NG is a HUGE SCAM! They were formally making use of CARDBONAZA.COM. IT IS A SCAM PLATFORM USED TO SYPHON VICTIMS INTO SENDING IN 400, 800, 1500 CARDS. DO NOT FALL A MUGU! KINDLY SEND TO OTHERS TO PUT THEM IN THE KNOW. I WAS A VICTIM
God bless you for dis info
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by uchennaq(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
THE ONLY PEOPLE OP CAN FOOL ARE LINDA IKEJI'S WAILING WAILERS.. LINDA'S BLOG IS STILL ALIVE BECAUSE OF NIGERIANS.
NIGERIAN VISITORS/TRAFFIC FOR ADSENSE IS RUBBISH MAYBE 0.01% CPC. LINDA MIGHT BE MAKING PEANUTS FROM 1$ PER CPM. NAIRALAND IS MORE POPULAR THAN THAT BLOG.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Shymm3x: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
lightdotcom:

What exactly do you mean by the website would crash

So you don't know what server being overwhelmed means?

You don't need to be in the IT field to know that - they teach folks in ICT classes in school.

It's basically like trying to get 10 people on a boat that can only take two people. What will happen?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Dmillionaire: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2016
victorD3:

My poverty is sure since I can't calculate even money.

The person u are talking to I can feed your whole family for life. So poverty is never in my dictionary, I thimk is your surname, hegoat
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by uncountable: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2016
I always pray to God my own money shall be uncoubtable infact it wont have limit to the amount of money i will have in my life time amen.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Dohmeenick(m): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2016
hedonistic:
Even Wizkid would be ashamed of you for making this baseless comparison.

Take this to the bank, NO Nigerian 'celebrity' is anywhere near as rich as Linda Ikeji. This includes the entire ENTIRE music industry, Nollywood, and all the fuckery and fakery in between. Even Don Jazzy and PSquare COMBINED are paupers in comparison to Linda Ikeji. I used those examples before some of you ethnic champions accuse me of tribal sentiments. If I have to use Yoruba celebs, then that would be Wizkid, Olamide, D'Banj, and the entire 'Yorubawood' COMBINED'. Only the likes of Sunny Ade and KWAM 1 probably compete, and based on property portfolio and other runs, not necessarily guaranteed income. Those who know, know.

I am not a fan of Linda, but I can't deny facts because of trifling, ridiculous prejudices.
God punish you (even donjazzy and psquare joined together)..you must be mad
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Dohmeenick(m): 12:23am On Apr 09, 2016
Ojobojo1:
Wizkid worth 9 million dollars, no make me vex send u slap. Even some top world musicians like dem Meek Mill, Wale nd co dey struggle with 5 million dollars. Wen last did he release a banger sef.
illiterate....small Kim kardashian is worth 30mil dollars,your mentioning meek mill...fool
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Dohmeenick(m): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Wiz Kid can go to hell cool
you too dear
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by victoriokelvin(m): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Madam Linda please free the small boy (Wizkid) u pass him 4 life. Is a small fool.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by alobright17(m): 1:51am On Apr 09, 2016
hedonistic:
Even Wizkid would be ashamed of you for making this baseless comparison.

Take this to the bank, NO Nigerian 'celebrity' is anywhere near as rich as Linda Ikeji. This includes the entire ENTIRE music industry, Nollywood, and all the fuckery and fakery in between. Even Don Jazzy and PSquare COMBINED are paupers in comparison to Linda Ikeji. I used those examples before some of you ethnic champions accuse me of tribal sentiments. If I have to use Yoruba celebs, then that would be Wizkid, Olamide, D'Banj, and the entire 'Yorubawood' COMBINED'. Only the likes of Sunny Ade and KWAM 1 probably compete, and based on property portfolio and other runs, not necessarily guaranteed income. Those who know, know.

I am not a fan of Linda, but I can't deny facts because of trifling, ridiculous prejudices.
You're not a fan of her you're their accountant of both guys you mentioned,even Linda is richer than bill Gate,Dangote, obasanjo,adenuga .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by DedeNkem: 2:39am On Apr 09, 2016
The kid called wizkid rented most of his stuff.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:53am On Apr 09, 2016
pyxon:

Only if you knew whose name is on the c of o will you come and start exposing the loopholes in your intellect

Really how sure are you
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Naff24(f): 5:21am On Apr 09, 2016
Avalon316:

Shut up. Linda ikeji is not as wayward as you are.

Her brain brings her money .

Your pv$$y does not even bring you enough money.

Classless girl.

Ur profile is so empty as ur brain. Anyway, I won't beat u with words for now, have marked ur face and I reserve ur punishment to d nearest future. Uncanstraighted baboon undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by frankbin2000(m): 6:22am On Apr 09, 2016
You have not done your calculations very well, especially the part of top domain name. She is now using one LindaIkejisblog.com. The old one redirect to the new one for traffic reasons.

Some Nigerian bloggers are wonderful oo. Posting anything online. Anyway, you should do what you know how to do and drive some traffic to your site. I am not criticizing you. Keep the post trending and take home the traffic (cash)
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by victorD3: 6:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:

The person u are talking to I can feed your whole family for life. So poverty is never in my dictionary, I thimk is your surname, hegoat

Only on nairaland have i seen a "millionaire" with a stupid post and can't add simple arithmetic especially when it has to do with money.

Abi you play nairabet dey expect to hit millions this weekend? You go go back village.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by frankbin2000(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:
Following the recent duel between the two celebs and the hassles that has been trailing their fracas both on social media and the dailies, it is important for the sake of contrasting and comparison that we have decided to take a quick look at their respective worth. Many of the data used here are actually from reliable sources and the calculations are verifiable enough. Perhaps you might want to use your calculators (lol). Click to read more...

LINDA IKEJI

HOUSE - N600m
PARENT'S HOUSES (2) - N300m
5 CARS -N50m
(PARENT'S OWN INCLUDED)

ADVERT EARNINGS
PAGE BRANDING -N 1.6m (monthly)
SPONSORED POST -N 3m (monthly)
SIDE BARS -N 12m (monthly)
TOP SIDE BARS -N 1m (monthly)
HEADER BOARD -N 1.9m (monthly)

TOTAL EARNINGS (ADVERTS) -N19.5m
N19.5m*12 = N234m (ANNUALLY)
ADSENSE REVENUE EARNINGS
DAILY PAGE VIEWS - 500,000
CLICK THROUGH RATE (CTR) - 0.98
COST PER CLICK (CPC) - 0.45
500,000/100*0.98= 4,900 clicks/day

TOTAL DAILY REVENUE- CPC*CTR
4,900*0.45= $2,205 per day
$2,205 * 30= $66, 150 (@N199/$1) = N13,163,850
MONTHLY EARNING = N13,163,850
N13,163,850*12= N157.966,200
TOTAL ANNUAL EARNINGS
N234m + N157,966,200= N391,966,200
(@N199/$1 = $2m)

ASSET VALUE
LINDAIKEJI. - $ 10m

LINDA'S TOTAL VALUE- $10m + $2m = $12m
OVERHEAD EXPENSES 3% OF HER EARNINGS
$12m*3%= $0.375m
$12m- $0.375m = $11.625m

LINDA'S NET VALUE - $11.625m

WIZKID
HOUSE- Rented
MTN DEAL- N45m
GLO DEAL- N60m (2yrs)
PEPSI DEAL- N70m (2yrs)
4 CARS - N75m
WEEKLY SHOWS (4)- N20m(monthly- N80m)
ALBUM SALES - N400m (ANNUALLY)
STREAMING REVENUE- $1m (ANNUALLY)
ENDORSEMENTS &AWARDS $2m (ANNUALLY)
TOUR REVENUES & CONCERTS- $1.5m
(QUARTERLY)

N:B It is important to note that musicians bear lots of overhead expenses and these reduces their take home.

IF WE SUM UP ALL THE ABOVE EARNINGS, WE WILL ARRIVE AT TOTAL INCOME- $15m. (GROSS)
IF WIZKID'S EXPENSES TAKES 40% OF HIS TOTAL EARNINGS
$15m*0.4 = $6m
15m-$6m = $9m (NET VALUE)

WIZKID'S TOTAL VALUE- $9m

You have not done your calculations very well, especially the part of top domain name. She is now using one LindaIkejisblog.com. The old one redirect to the new one for traffic reasons.

Some Nigerian bloggers are wonderful oo. Posting anything online. Anyway, you should do what you know how to do and drive some traffic to your site. I am not criticizing you. Keep the post trending and take home the traffic (cash)

Also check that cpm and CTR take, it's outrageous for a country like Nigeria.
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2016
godwinkessi:

Uncle wizkid no reach 2m dollars! Even P Square no reach that 10m dollars, talk bout Drake and even Meek Mill, they are no where near 11m dollars. Never let all this celebrity news fool u.
plz make use of your Google. and search for Drake's net worth on Forbes before u start quoting me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.