Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Get Your House Powered With Affordable Solar Power - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Your House Powered With Affordable Solar Power (617 Views)

Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water / Eliminate Your Electricity Bills With Our Affordable Solar Power Systems / Affordable Solar Energy Package And Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your House Powered With Affordable Solar Power by royjed: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2009
[b]My name is Engr Emmanuel Edino(mnse).    Ceo, eeproserve
System Concept.   We specialize in solar energy
equipment installation in homes, offices, sites,etc. 
We are all aware of the important of power supply usage in our
daily life activities.    These days many homes, companies etc hardly
function without the use of gen-set, but come to think of it, have you thought
of the cost of diesel, frequent maintenance due to wears and tears associated
with the gen-set if I may ask.  Now, consider the cost of your fuel/diesel consumption all year round,  and gen-set maintenance upon breakdown etc.   You may want to pulse a moment and take stock of these variables per week/month/year.    Not to mention PHCN  monthly bills that you pay for a Voltage that is not readily supplied to your homes. 
That is why we have decided to come up with this renewable energy
source--SOLAR ELECTRICITY, which the nature has always made readily
available all year round for us. 
You may ask oh I heard solar electricity is expensive to use. 
My answer is yes and no.    Yes, some components have to be procured
to start enjoying the benefits(such as solar panels,inverters,charge controller,deep/shallow cycle batteries,cables).    No, you can start with little capital and you may upgrade
the equipment as your power usage increases. 
Your investment in solar power has long lasting advantage.    It can be done in stages as desired, i.   e
upgrade can be done as you want.    The solar energy system is not noisy,non pollutant of your
environment, power suppl is 24/7, can last more than 25years and
you may decide to make it a one time investment---it is entirely
your choice. 
Apart from deploying solar panel to homes, industries, streets, etc,there other areas of our activities we deal with. 
We design, produce  and deploy mini solar charger portable in nature which can be carried about, simply meant for charging your phone sets, ipods, and laptops. 
To the pure water sellers, we can power your borehole pumps with solar powered driven system thus
liberating yourself from frequent  PHCN power cut. 
We are readily available if called upon. 

Thank you. 
Engr Emmanuel Edino(mnse)
B.   Eng , M.   Sc.   ,Dip.   ,PGD
e-mail-proactive1010@gifthosts. com[/b]
Re: Get Your House Powered With Affordable Solar Power by GeorgeD1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
royjed,
you got mail. check your proactive mailbox.

(1) (Reply)

New China Nokia E71 Phone For Sale In Abuja / In Need Of 42" X 100 Flex Banner / Need An Acer Notebook Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.