Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari (732 Views)

IPOB Agitation Being Funded By Imperialists - Some Compelling Evidence / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by olokeded: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2016
President Buhari has revealed that Boko Haram is being funded by the International terror group, ISIS also known as Islamic state or ISIL.

Buhari also said that it is clear that the sect’s material resources are strong.

Mr. President, in a statement released by his media aide, Femi Adesina said ‘‘Terrorist activities always have financial sponsorship and this can be seen in their acquisition of weapons, their movements and other logistics.”

‘‘Here in Nigeria, we saw that Boko Haram had strong material resources and they had a close link to ISIL.

‘‘We need a whole cultural orientation in order to succeed against terrorism.”

Buhari also called on financial institutions and security agencies to work together to track sponsors of terror groups.

He also explained that Nigeria’s present economic state is a result of the refusal of previous Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governments who refused to save for the rainy day.

Also, a former Governor of Ebonyi state, Senator Sam Egwu said that members of the the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) want President Muhammadu Buhari to succeed.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/boko-haram-is-being-funded-by-isis.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by zico530(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2016
So what do we do?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by whirlwind7(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Umm....can you tell us something that will blow our minds instead? Like, what punishment you intend to mete on the BH terrorists who now disguise as herdsmen?

olokeded:

He also explained that Nigeria’s present economic state is a result of the refusal of previous Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governments who refused to save for the rainy day.

Of course, dear Bubu has to end his statement with that. I have this funny feeling that if the acronym "PDP" suddenly cease to exist, the office of the presidency will run out of things to say.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by Bugatie(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Are you serious? So we should clap or do what?
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2016
tor...I thought bokoharam has been defeated.
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Smh. Story for the gods. When will we have fuel, old bastard!
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by eleko1: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2016
not only ISIS sir.We knw one MODU too but thank GOD,their end is sure
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2016
I believe the president should watch his words cause if the problem arises it's the mass that'll suffer for it
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by SleekMallam: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Mr President just made a profound discovery.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by nwakibe: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2016
This man should just keep quiet and provide solution to the numerous problems facing Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by Mikehell(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2016
justified10:
tor...I thought bokoharam has been defeated.

My thought exactly bt then i remembered dat it was "TECHNICALLY DEFEATED" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Mikehell:
[b][/b]

My thought exactly bt then i remembered dat it was "TECHNICALLY DEFEATED" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigeria is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by 100Cents: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2016
And FULANI HERDSMEN are being funded by ?

Btw, any attack on boko haram is against the north - Buarri..

If you find your children talking like this man, abeg change their school..

Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by ajebuter(f): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Not PDP and Dasuki anymore??

I thought PDP, GEJ and Dasuki are all the major names of problems in Nigeria and Boko Haram..

grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by seunny4lif(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin
APC wan tell us story grin
Story grin
We get story
Story grin
Story story grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by 100Cents: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
APC wan tell us story grin
Story grin
We get story
Story grin
Story story grin

One day

One story..

grin

Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by 100Cents: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Mikehell:
[b][/b]

It remains Soft Target.

I guess, corruption is fighting back..
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by seunny4lif(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin
The super story pass NTA super story grin
100Cents:

One day

One story..

grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Being Funded By ISIS- Buhari by Truth4eva: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2016
An attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the North- Buhari. There is no need crying over spilt milk because you did and said so many disgusting things in order to get to power. Therefore live with whatever that comes your way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Commission Newly Constructed Classrooms At Badagry Snr Grammar School(Pics / Gov. Fayose At It Again. (photos) / Sex Scandal: Constituents Disown Indicted Reps-the Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.